Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Right anf left?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 am 

Hello.

I have just begun experiencing these mental dream states and sometimes I see the returning message of a right and left side. Sometimes I only see things in my left eye corner, sometimes in my right eyecorner qnd hqve difficulty figuring out what exactly it means. I'm right handed and mostly have a tendency to accept a right sided feeling more then a left side. It's hard to explain how I notice wher eit is coming from but it's mostly a feeling of something leaning oer to the right side or to the left side, as if on a scale.

Now last time I had an experience, Somehow on a journey I asked a question about an invitation I had gotten and I wasn't sure what to do with it. On the left side of my sight I saw some images and scenarios about what could be happening if I accepted this invitation, it wasn't bad at all (but I must say now I had noticed that this happens to me when I'm awake also) I figured it was a lynx by my side showing me this. After this realisation, things started happening on the right side of my Eyesight. Things that somehow made me feel warmer and happier, it seemed to be more compasionate, more respectful. But it also had a sense of possibility of loss. I saw a giant statue of a holy woman or man in the clouds and then saw a man on a throne, he told me 'those who want to be wise shall live wisely'. But here I thought to myself shouldn't we make mistakes to be wise? Shouldn't it be wise to take action now instead of risking loss? Here I noticed that there was a tube leading from my right heart to my left flowing with energy. I tried to balance it but it was hard. It was easier after a while when I noticed I was on a spike between to cliff sides with wooden planks on my belly and I had to try and keep them in balance.

Now I'm wondering if there is someone here that could help me explain this quest of left and right? During a journey I have met an old man that gave me a medaillon to carry on my right heart and that this is the heart that would help me do the right things in life.

I have been looking around for similar experiences to learn something more about it but I can't seem to find anything concerning a heart on the right side of the chest. The closest I could find was Atma that is described in yogi practices.

Could anyone help me shine some light on this matter?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Right anf left?
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 am 

Hello,

yesterday i decided to ask it to a wise man in my dreams. He showed me two lights seperated from each other. Whit light to the left and black light to the left, it seemed to me to correspond to yin and yang. He told me white was masculin energy and the black light was feminine energy. I had also dfound some information about dinas -i think they're called- used by yogis with the same left and right around it.

As I asked him how to keep this in balance, he showed me a wheel turning counter clockwise moving over the black side in the white side and then back in the black side. He also showed me a person sitting in mediation posture with a straight line from the ground out of his head.

Thought maybe this would be interesting for someone :)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:22 pm 

I had a bit similar topic in my dreams years ago. There I met a feline, puma or leopard and after that an elephant. Both tried to teach me their ways how to be. It seemed ridicular, I could not act like panther and elephant same time.

But, yes it is possible, but far from easy. Having masculine and feminine balanced is actually main goal of hatha yoga. Ha - meaning masculine and tha -feminine energy lines (nadis) running from nose circulating spine (sushumna) to tail bone., Not sure anymore with names. By yoga it is tried get ha and tha nadi cleansed and balanced by breathing and physical exercises.

It is paradoxal dilemme, and can be understood best by living. Your presence may be as solid rock, but still be agile in mind. Both ways should be researced in your body and mind. Ki-Aikido practise have helped me to understand, what it feels like, being very stable and relaxed same time. And, when you have that, it is really a blessing. Easy to forget thou just by too much stress.

But who knows, what would easiest method for you. Also from medicine wheel can be found same things as from buddhist teachings (yin/yang and Tao). It should be noted, that only by workings of both yin & yang Tao becomes whole. Also Darkness & Light exist together and need their opposiotion to exist. Tao is the frame of existance. By yoga philosophy this is also way to illumination. When yin/yang are nomore separate, dualism is vanished. Not easy consept. Like your wooden planks on your belly. If other side is having mass more than another, you'll fall.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:35 pm 

Thanks for the information on this, I really appreciate it!

It's been a while since I've been here and I've done alot more of these journeys since then and came across this question several times. I remember one moment standing between 2 orbis, one on the left and one on the right. I found it hard to choose or rather on which one to lay my focus in order to feel balanced. But suddenly I realized that if I just turn around and face the other way, the orb, originally on the left, was now on the right side and same with the other orb.

Whenever I find myself lost in a decision between a 'right' side and a 'left' side I try and realise there isn't much difference in the side you chose, since when you're facing the other direction these 2 sides are switched and thus relative

It seems to be a real interesting thing though. But I must admit I've considdered myself going crazy about these things :)

Anyway I'd like to thank you again for your insights!

Best regards,

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help