Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: pretty clear I need help, willing to pay
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm 

I think it is pretty clear that I need help. The person working with me isn't doing actual healing work anymore.

I just want someone to actually look at part of me to see what happened to it. It was in the form of a bird spirit, though it is actually part of me.

I can pay you if you need it but I really do need help. This has gone on long enough.

Post subject: Re: pretty clear I need help, willing to pay
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 am 

Please have a look at www.shuem.com.

I've been working with this shaman and teacher for ten years and seen amazing results; people litterally lighten up as if a burden is taken from their shoulders.

I'm quite sure Stefan won't exactly answer your question, but through his healing sessions the harmony within yourself gets restored and thereby those parts that are you but seem to be lost automatically return.

Stefan gives long distance healing with a live internet connection, so you can listen to your personal healing ritual. We work with it for two years now and the results are as excellent as when you would come to meet him.

All the best,
Wabke

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 pm 

This guy is also very good, and kind

http://qualityeft.yolasite.com/

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm 

Contact Professor Jeffrey R. Pierce (Shaman) at www.tnalienabducteehelpnetwork.com, also check out his profile on here.

Blessings.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 am 

Shuem wrote:
Please have a look at www.shuem.com.

I've been working with this shaman and teacher for ten years and seen amazing results; people litterally lighten up as if a burden is taken from their shoulders.

I'm quite sure Stefan won't exactly answer your question, but through his healing sessions the harmony within yourself gets restored and thereby those parts that are you but seem to be lost automatically return.

Stefan gives long distance healing with a live internet connection, so you can listen to your personal healing ritual. We work with it for two years now and the results are as excellent as when you would come to meet him.

All the best,
Wabke

I agree with Wabke you should try to meet and talk to him he might help you wish your problem solve just keep in touch thats the best way of whats happening thanks and regards!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help