Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Possible Awakening?
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:36 pm 

Hello, I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post this but I need help discerning whether or not I am going through a true awakening. I am currently 18 (19 in but a few a months) and have had various issues which I will now list.
It started when I was around 16 with swelling in my hands, wrists and ankles. I saw many doctors for hundreds of tests, they found no cause. The pain was unbearable, to a point where most days I could hardly function. I had to leave school due to the pain of just walking through the halls. It all seemed to pass after about a year. Then around a week after my 18th birthday I started developing blisters and legions in the same places the swelling occurred prior, they soon became necrotic. I went in for thousands of more tests, still no known cause. I became hospitalized for 3 and a half weeks during which the tip of my left ring finger had to be amputated. When they removed it all seemed well until they unwrapped the following day. What was left had completely died, and on further inspection the necrosis had spread to random patches along my arms, legs and feet. They sent me north for more tests and to have the rest of the finger removed. During my stay in Chicago I began researching all possible causes of my illness and found a page stating that Shamans sometimes undergo a spiritual illness bringing them to near death. I began accepting and listening to nature and the problems cleared. I recently found this board and thought maybe someone here could help me find out it it is in fact a true awakening. I thank you for any and all help.

Also; I have gone through a few spirit journeys, discovered my totems and encountered a shadow being of some kind. The problems also still flare at times of doubt and grief in my life.

Also; (sorry about all of these just trying to make sure all details are here) I am of Cherokee and Celtic descent if that makes any difference. When I was a child my mother frequently would find me talking and "playing" with thing she and other family did not see (except for one of my sisters who practices Wicca and said they were spirits). I am the only male of 7 children, look exactly like my deceased uncle (who died before my birth) and have always been drawn to forests. I've also always been able see energy and sense the quality of peoples souls. I don't know if these mean anything but like I said, I'd like all details be known.

Post subject: Re: Possible Awakening?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm 

Somethings have happened since I've posted. I
m seeing things, shadows out of the corner of my eyes, I'm hearing the sounds of either fluttering wings or a rattle, strange occurrences such as people I have never met coming to my house because "something" lead them here, asking me strange questions. An unlit cigarette I was holding suddenly started burning, symbols appearing in my dreams and patterns appearing all around me. I'm starting to become afraid. I'm not sure what's happening.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm 

40 views and still no reply, I'm growing worried that there may be more to this than I know. Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated. I also I've started seeing some kind of warrior in my dreams, tall, shadowed, it wears some kind of crown of headdress that is round with alternating red and gold stripes and carries a spear, it resembles an Aztec or Mayan warrior (I searched them on google images due to a feeling I had.). It never speaks, just stands there looking at me sometimes pointing to me with the spear.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am 

I actually attempted to reply to you, twice. Will PM you.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 pm 

Contact Shaman Jeffrey Pierce, www.aetparanormalresearchgroup.com. His phone number is on the website under contact us. He can answer your questions and he is also teaching Universal Shamanism, which is celtic based. Blessings.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help