Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Please I need advise
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 pm 

Hi everyone. I need an advise. First of all I'd like to tell you guys about my culture. I live in Mongolia. In here there are too many people that they call themselves shaman resulting ppl not to beleive in it. But still to seek them for help. Ppl here that community call them shaman, drink alcahol to call their spirits and most ppl don't like shaman my family as well. Few years ago I was feeling so depressed and went to shaman for a help and he said that I have spirit. Then I was so depressed coz in here shaman is like to become an alcoholic. Then a year later went to another one and he said the same thing, then another year later i went to another elder shaman and said the same thing. Through these years my depression is still here i cant help. I went my psychologist and still i cant help. What should I do ? Is it really can be true that if i don't take my spirit, i can experiense these kind of tragic or i should say depression or worry dissapointment? Thanks for your time hoping to get reply from you guys soon!

Post subject: Re: Please I need advise
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm 

You say that you visited these shamans in your community and they said you have a spirit. Can you elaborate? Also, you went to the psychologist but this did not help you. Can you provide more information on this also? What do you mean by "if I don't take my spirit"? Are you referring to the call to be a shaman? I am inferring that you are concerned to accept the call because you do not wish to drink to excess.
In my shamanic community, depression is usually considered a sign of soul loss, but sometimes of spirit attachment and/or possession. We go to our spirits to ask for help for the person. We do not usually use alcohol in our rituals.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help