Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Pease, help me!
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:33 pm 

Hello all,

This is a true and deep request for help, from the bottom of my heart!

Any shamans or other healing experts, please, consider this charity, i will be forever in your debt, or i will find a way to compensate you, energetically/etherically or other.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read this, i will be as concise as i can, for now, so it doesn´t get too long...

I am 44 years old, the son of an abusive/sadistic father and an emocionally absent/cold mother. i have been depressed deeply all of my life. i have been living a night/escapist/excessive live, all my life; until three years ago, when i moved to Rio in search for change, peace, healing, a new life... back home I did therapy, medication, etc... Nothing really helped...

The beggining of this year i discovered my spiritual existence, at last! It was in a Ayahuasca/bioenergy/healing ceremony, and i realised the imense potenciallity for cure that lies in the spirit world. I have been a Tarot reader for over three years, and i truly love helping others in their path.

I am very interested in shamanism/healing/reiki/spiritual awareness, and these are all paths i am pursuing and want to deepen in my live. Not just in order to heal myself (first), but also to help others (after). (currently studying Sandra Ingerman and Michal Harner)

I am going trought a very difficult time at the moment, it probably also is the dealing with the new boundaries my awareness brought, realising and curing my spiritual condition, etc... My first experiences with Ayahuasca were very intense and i basicly was posessed by several evil spirits that i had to process/expell/bring to light... My last experiences have been much more controled, open, luminous, and even helpfull to others....

to make this short for now; i ask from the bottom of my heart, to any experienced shaman reading this, to please help me with guidance, healing, feedback. I truly believe i need some soul retrieval, to get in touch and consolidate a partnership with my spirit guide, and other shamanic practices.
My finances are not very good at the moment, so i can´t offer payment for now, but i will be very thankfull and truly believe that we all reap what we sow. Please, help. Thank you!

Light on your Path.

Jorge

Post subject: Re: Pease, help me!
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:27 am 

Great post I wish you well and hope u find someone to help u!! If anyone does reply I am in need of a true soul retrieval aswel, my vital essence and energy has been destroyed & I have tried many healing modalities with zero results. Please contact me too for a soul retrieval thanks!

Post subject: Re: Pease, help me!
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm 

Hi Jeame!

It seems this forum has gone quite silent. There is not much, what can be done in virtual world.

Just hope you get good focus on everyday life, face your demons and enjoy life. Sometimes it is, that malevolant spirits are not what they seem like. Same way, that nice and good feeling spirits turn out to be opposite. It is going to take time to get knowing, where to lay your trust.

Good teachers can help for sure, but real work is always lonesome. It is never about someone else, that someone other should do.

That is fragile point. Being escapist first, and then having met your existance. When you start to appreceiate existance, you become to enjoy life more, live more. For a depressed it may be a shock, that you actually are worth something. This is quite common talk about normal process, which always takes it's time and should not be hurried too much. Not maybe very helpful....

I have not worked with ayhausca, only by sound and rhythm. But I do not care much, how trance state is achieved. If you know, how to do that, then you may simply follow for example Harner's book instructions for a start.

It sounds, you seek personal face to face support. So I would suggest finding a drumming group, where you could work your issues, get support and discuss if you feel so.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help