Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: ok new to this and have a problem already
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm 

ok ill start with a bit of background on me then discuse my problem hopefully some one will have an idea of whats going on and the steps i can take to solve it. ok im a 31 year old male who has had an intrest in the spiritual from a young age but in my mid twenties lost all intrest as parties took priority. then one day me and a group of freinds went to leeds and bought some mushrooms the trip opend my eyes i went in thinking this was just another way to get messy but came out with a new perspective. during the trip i saw signs about my life at this point i knew nothing of shamanism apart from what id seen on the bbc but when i researched mushrooms found the link pretty quick. i didnt do to much about it at the time but whenever i took mushrooms i used them for seeing the signs. now recently i had a trip but the signs didnt stop with the trip i was getting strong signs for about a week after and they led me to a woman who has told me some incredible things at 1st she hinted that we had known each other in a past life and that something wonderfull was happaning. i also met her spirit guide called ross he apeard in my room as a blue flashing light i had no idea how to communicate with him and said this to him in my head. i felt fingers on my face pushing my mouth into a smile as i took to the smile a wave of emotion hit me from ross it was quite the experiance. shortley after the woman asked me to visist he the signs were there and i felt strong love for ths woman so off i went when i got there she told me that heath ledger the movie actor was trying to jump into my body as he is astral projecting and isnt dead but inprisoned by the illuminatia and that heath ledger is one of the knights templar who was betrayed by the illuminatia and that there is twelve of them and if they come together they will right all the wrongs of the last few centurys. now here in lies the problem there are other mediums telling her this and she has a few letters wrote by them from communicatoins they have had with heath and there is also the spirit guide ross that is telling her the same thing i have worled with ross a few times and he has never said anything to me only the wave of emotions the 1st time. but whille i was there with the woman she told me to lie on my front calm my ming and that he would feed energy into my chakra points he has done this a few times now and i feel safe but i know im not heath ledger and am wondering whats going on i feel this woman needs help but dont know if its a mental problem and she is reading the signs wrong or if ross is feeding her bad info on purpose i know there are other things out there that might play games like this and i know there are mediums that will con folk but i was led to this woman for a reason and would like to hear some experinced folks take on this any comments welcome ( sorry about spelling and grammer im dislexic

Post subject: Re: ok new to this and have a problem already
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 am 

You can't trust everyone who works with spirits. Stay away from the paranoid conspiracy theory buffs they're always freaking out about something. This isn't shamanism it sounds more like a millennial cult.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:05 am 

blackanimism wrote:
You can't trust everyone who works with spirits. Stay away from the paranoid conspiracy theory buffs they're always freaking out about something. This isn't shamanism it sounds more like a millennial cult.

ah but like i say i was guided to this woman i feel there is something in it but what i do not know im a logical person and i look for evidence there is something i must do to help this woman just dont know shat yet and what is a milenial cult any info is good

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am 

What a crock of ....

this is the problem with mediums feeding each other a load of rubbish . .one delusion on top of another does not a garden grow .. this is why I stay well and truly clear of any of this mumbo jumbo clap trap because you can get caught up and tarred with the same brush just for being in their presence.

If you feel you have been brought there to help, then do so by using grounded methods . .do not feed the delusion and make it worse, especially if you are under the influence of any narcotic be they organic or not.

It will be an interesting learning curve for you, enjoy!

Respect, Goldie...

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 pm 

Really sorry to read all this 'Shaman stig' but honestly, little of this sounds to be wholesome or balanced.

You say that you are new to the visionary experience and have followed the signs to this woman but who is there to mentor you? How do you know that what you have experienced has not been processed and interpreted through your own internal filters?

We all need balanced and honest appraisal from someone a little further along the path when we experience spiritual landmarks like this. Not to tell you what it means but to offer a wider and hopefully more grounded scope of possibilities for your experiences.

This woman may well need some 'direction' or help but do you feel that you are the one to offer it? Has she asked for help? Would she accept it?

Sometimes Spirit guides us to see what 'isn't' first so that we can discern the difference when we see what 'is'.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 am 

cheers goldie i bet it will be a good learning curve this woman has issues i know the mental health team would jump on this shit especially as she has young children but i have seen what they do and its not good ( currently have a freind on a section and they have ruined him) so i dont want to go that route. on my next trip down i want to meet these mediums so i can pull hem to one side and ask them what there playing at. and dont worry if some one tars me with the same brush for bieng seen with these folk it wont bother me as long as i can help folk can think what they like about me.
and thanks forest child i think your right about this not being wholesome or balanced but i like to think thats why we are here to help balance the things that start tipping the scales. as for a mentor i dont really have anyone to help me with this thats why im here to try and get a diffrent perspective on all of this. i belive i am the one to help this woman simply because i feel its right to do if i dont help who will? im still puzzled by the spirit guide ross though i know what to do about the mediums ive never been afraid of a little confrontation so the people involved i can handle but i dont know how to confront this guide and find out his role in all of this. thanks for your replys guys they have been helpfull and anythink you can think to add would be appreciated. cheers

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 am 

I agree with Forest, probably some of this has come through your own filters. This is very difficult stuff you are dealing with.

I don't know how to ask this in a non-threatening or non-offensive way, but I feel the need to ask if you, yourself, have any sort of psychological, mental health issues (that you know of). From the way you write, I see something indicative of this.

Do you smoke pot?

Again, not meaning to offend, just trying to see a little better myself.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm 

its ok soulflower im not offended. i dont have any sort of psychological, mental health issues ( that i know of abvisouly) but yes i smoke weed but i dont think that is affecting the situation my head feels clear its only what im being told by this woman that makes no sense to me everything else to me is clear i know im not heath ledger and i know i wont ever be ( mores the shame i bet he had a good pay cheack for batman) i dont belive what te mediums are telling this woman i just want to help her get her back on track and torturing herself with this fantsy she is being told is real i mean she has kids and she is a good mother but social services would tear there family apart i cant let that happen if i can help i have to. and the way i write is because im dislexic so i just type as i speek. cheers for the reply and anything you can think of to help would be appreciated cheers

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 am 

Stig ..

I owe you an apology .. I kinda left you dangling there with generalised comments. I must have been in a hurry, sorry

Anyways, you seem a very reasonable and intelligent enough to know what feels right and what doesn't ..

Next time something even similar to what you explained in the OP happens .. just say . .STOP

Use good reason and it may well ground the energy out .. you may not be very popular for doing so, but it may also have a gradual awakening from the delusion from the recipient.

Good luck ..

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help