Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Occultic Monitoring
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am 

Is it true that occultist that target people for attacks tend to monitor their targets using "mirrors", or so. Can someone explain this? How do they monitor people? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Occultic Monitoring
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 am 

Occultists don't really attack people they are mystics on a different path and some are also shamanic practitioners or hold an interest in animism. The occult is just European mysticism that is rooted in Medieval and Renaissance sources.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 am 

I don't understand. Are you saying these occultists only attack people that practice the same religion they practice?

How is it that these people can do this and get away with it? I mean, we are talking about attacks on a daily basis, for more than 5-years.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm 

What blackanimism is saying is simply that Occultist is a term referring to a form of practice in Europe with roots in the Medieval and Renaissance times.

To answer your questions:

stratfordtenants wrote:
Is it true that occultist that target people for attacks tend to monitor their targets using "mirrors", or so. Can someone explain this? How do they monitor people? Thanks.

Mirrors can be a method of observing people in many forms of spiritual practice, but you must understand that harming another is not the only reason this happens, nor is it the only method to do so.

stratfordtenants wrote:
How is it that these people can do this and get away with it? I mean, we are talking about attacks on a daily basis, for more than 5-years.

Well, think about this. No one can trace a spiritual attack in a physical manor. That is, there is no forensic evidence left behind in a spiritual attack. Therefore, the only ones who can trace a spiritual attack are those who practice spirituality. The Authorities do not take spiritual attacks seriously for this reason. The only ones who can remove these attacks are those who can trace it back and remove the entities.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 am 

Do you recommend any spiritual practitioner?
I'm based in NYC (or any where)
I believe they've deactivated an enzyme that allows food to be digested, and my stomach has been moved from the lower left to immediately below the oesophagus, so food stays there, and my stomach looks like a woman's now.

Moreover, I feel what seems like poison moving in my head+face, enacting painful sensations, I can't describe.

Thanks.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm 

Unfortunately I am nowhere near NYC, so I cannot recommend anyone in particular. What I do suggest is possibly getting a few medical tests done to make sure no long lasting physical damage has been done yet.

Most spiritual attacks start out purely mental/spiritual and the human mind makes it seem so real that you develop physical symptoms. Hopefully the sensations of organ movement and such is still within the realm of hypochondria, that way it's not permanent.

If you can verify that the sensations are purely mental, and no physical damage is being done, it may give you enough relief to fight off the attack with just sheer mental power.

In the meantime, follow the link below and make yourself a talisman for protection, this may help fend off the negative energies causing your symptoms:
http://voices.yahoo.com/how-wiccan-talisman-protection-2086332.html?cat=34

and a good symbol to use on the talisman is:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSQvJhE_4Cu3lBH02QLEr9Z587wFVrzuZckce-_bv4CtuQE8nr

Good luck in your endeavors friend and I wish you the best of luck in overcoming your ailments.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm 

Harm was done... my excretes were unusually large due to the movements in my stomach, and what appears to be "invisible scratches" everytime in my anus. I suspected it may results in a tear.

Then sometime last week, I noticed pure blood. If one research this, one would think it is some sort of hemorrhoids, when infact it is. I've done more checks.

it seems these evil beings can inflict diseases on one. I just don't know who these monsters are!

I'm only afraid more harm is not done, since they were playing with my internal organs, and I felt extreme pain from such interference.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 am 

If you are sure that harm has been done to you, then you will need to go to a doctor. Even if the harm has come from a spiritual source, physical ailments require a physical doctor, not a spiritual one. I still believe you should make that talisman, though. The talisman will help you fend off the harmful energies.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm 

More questions regarding your post:
" No one can trace a spiritual attack in a physical manor. That is, there is no forensic evidence left behind in a spiritual attack. Therefore, the only ones who can trace a spiritual attack are those who practice spirituality. The Authorities do not take spiritual attacks seriously for this reason. The only ones who can remove these attacks are those who can trace it back and remove the entities."

-Can this be traced regardless of how long it takes, even if they discontinue their attacks
-I find it unbelievable that the Police doesn't take these activities seriously.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm 

More questions regarding your post:
" No one can trace a spiritual attack in a physical manor. That is, there is no forensic evidence left behind in a spiritual attack. Therefore, the only ones who can trace a spiritual attack are those who practice spirituality. The Authorities do not take spiritual attacks seriously for this reason. The only ones who can remove these attacks are those who can trace it back and remove the entities."

-Can this be traced regardless of how long it takes, even if they discontinue their attacks
-I find it unbelievable that the Police doesn't take these activities seriously.
-they are telekinetically (invisible) moving what I suspect is part of my heart veins into the oesophagus food passageway, so I am feeling discomforts like cough and pain.
-do you know what I'm dealing with exactly? Are these occultic entities or demons?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:39 pm 

Well, there will always be a spiritual imprint of the action, locked into the space/time location of the event, however, only an experienced healer or spiritualist can go back to find that exact point in space/time to deal with it.

As far as the police issue, in countries where police do believe these things as real events, they leave the spiritual leaders to do the work, as they themselves often do not have the expertise to deal with the attacks anyways.

As far as knowing what you are dealing with, to me it seems that a negative entity has entered your energy body through an already present "injury". That is, a negative energy that you probably caused yourself (this can be as simple as a negative emotion or as complex as doing 'black magic'). To be rid of it you can do many different things, including what I've stated above or even performing what is called The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, a banishing ritual that removes negative entities from your energy body. Or you can see a healer (either physically or through astral healing). Any of these options are viable, and it is your choice as to how to deal with it.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:59 am 

stratfordtenants wrote:
Do you recommend any spiritual practitioner?
I'm based in NYC (or any where)
I believe they've deactivated an enzyme that allows food to be digested, and my stomach has been moved from the lower left to immediately below the oesophagus, so food stays there, and my stomach looks like a woman's now.

Moreover, I feel what seems like poison moving in my head+face, enacting painful sensations, I can't describe.

Thanks.

You should contact Anastasia Toom. She is in NYC.
She is a shamanic exorcist. I think you are dealing with some type of possession, but I feel you may have something else going on beyond some type of attachment, as in a mental disorder.

Also you should understand that there is no such thing as occultists that are after you. You are creating and entertaining these fear based ideas in yourself. If there was such a thing as a group of dark spiritualists after you, you are not that important in their eyes, and no person can have any type of power over you unless you allow them to.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help