Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: New here, and some questions
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 pm 

Hello everyone,

I’ve found this forum and I was wondering if perhaps someone here could help me. I apologize if I don't explain myself too well, as English is not my first language and besides I feel quite confused at the moment.

To make a long story short, I feel very strongly that my past life as a shaman woman is trying to get in contact with me in the present time. Do you think that's possible? Like nearly all the people, I've had some "unusual" experiences, but I haven't had any contact with shamanish before (in this life).

I hope all this doesn't sound too silly to you. What do you think? Please feel free to express any opinion or ideas you may have.

Thanks in advance for your answers. Kind regards,

Whirlwind

Post subject: Re: New here, and some questions
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:36 am 

I think everything is possible, imagination is only limit. At this point it sounds to be only your own feeling. How true this feeling is? No-one can tell.

You may trust and follow it, or ignore and forget. Basicly it is up to you what you believe or not. But most often, it is most recommandable to follow your own insticts, if there is no harm done to anyone. No, matter how ridicule that path may sound.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help