Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Need help near Boston
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:02 pm 

Hi Everybody-

First of all I want to say that this is a great website and thanks for it. Second, I would like to learn about if there are any shamans that I can contact in the Boston area who would be able to help me who can come with references, as I have been misled before. I have had all kinds of strange things happening for a while, including precognitive dreams, lots of synchronistic experiences with ravens, and lots of spiritual sensitivity. When I say sensitivity I mean that I can manifest things very quickly into my reality and that when I use mantras for different things they happen. I feel a bit lost and overwhelmed with all of it and am not sure where to turn. Since I visited a witch in Salem last year things got a lot worse and she definitely had some negative energy going on. I have tried the LBRP and other things, and I guess the major problem is that now i feel pushed around by lots of energies and feel kind of crazy over it. Sometimes I feel like people are talking about me or feel energies which scare me in my dreams. I am not sure what else to do and need help, thanks, Will

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help