Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: life threatening black magic attack
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm 

Can anybody help me? I am the victim of a serious black magic attack. I am infested by demons and these people are stocking me. I am having various symptoms from this attack. I feel these energies moving through me. Have the feeling of someone sitting on my chest. My health is declining. Much paranormal activity. Can anyone clear this from my body and protect me? I have tried prayer and nothing I can do about this myself. It has destroyed my life. I need people to help save my life!

Post subject: Re: life threatening black magic attack
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 am 

Dear Arizona

"I am infested by demons and these people are stocking me. I am having various symptoms from this attack. I feel these energies moving through me. Have the feeling of someone sitting on my chest. My health is declining. Much paranormal activity. Can anyone clear this from my body and protect me? I have tried prayer and nothing I can do about this myself. It has destroyed my life."

Start here with some basic stress management, Arizona:
www.stress-counselling.co.uk/management/emergency.htm

Your experiences remind me, Arizona, of this poem about THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL...

"Horror and anguish! Madness and despair!
Weltering in floods of fire, or pinioned fast
In ice, they see a leprous sky o'ercast
With gouts of blood, and suffering everywhere.
One torment worst: amidst the stench and glare,
Within the crystal mirror of the past, -
Mirror of Judgement, - they behold, aghast,
How their own deeds of blood have brought them there.
Yet hope still springs, ev'n in the black abyss.
Purging with flame, with water purifying,
The Smoke-Grey Buddha makes the darkness bright,
Shining a silver cloud. He tells them this:
That from hell's depth there runs, the past defying,
A fearful, narrow pathway to the Light.
"
[Sangharakshita

The "dark night of the soul" is a very paranoid place. This is not to say that there aren't dangers around, but we have lost sight of our realistic perspective and truth e.g. the truth that we are NEVER, EVER totally alone or powerless in this life.

If your supporters in this world and the next have deserted you, Arizona, you may need to take a hard look at how you have been living your life, especially if you have been "pushing aside" or "rising above" issues and feelings instead of working with them, or if you have been over-controlling, manipulative or arrogant or judgmental/punitive in how you have been living and relating to others.

"I am the victim of a serious black magic attack."

Why would anyone wish to attack you, Arizona? What would they gain?

Sounds like you feel extremely [totally!] vulnerable, in which case the first step is one of accessing your opportunities for self-empowerment [and control of the situation]. The second step is to stop disempowering/attacking yourself with your own thoughts, perceptions, feelings and explanations. Only when you have cleared your own self-attacking energies [self-energised inner demons] can you begin to consider realistically the possibiity of external attack. I would very strongly recommend that you get hold of a copy of this fast-acting life-transformative manual...

"Loving What Is: How 4 Questions Can Change Your Life - The art of turning negative experiences into a positive ones". Amazon details of this book or CD:
Europe
USA
Canada

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:06 am 

Arizona,
I've spent some time in Phoenix myself, and I know all about the crap that goes on there. unfortuntely I can't fight your battle for you. If I did they would only attack again when I wasn't looking. But the good news is that as long as you are alive, if you are willing to learn, you have a chance of winning this in the long run.

Start with a book called Practical Guide to Psychic Self Defense, by Denning and Phillips. The same authors have also published a book titled Practical Guide to Creative Visualization which is an excellent introduction to the practice of metaphysics, read it too. But don't just read the books, apply what they say. You will also want to meditate everyday. You should work with your chakras too, you need to learn to work with, and control your own energy when it is necessary.

Next you will need some support. Visit Unity Church at 16 street and Greenway. it is a metaphysical church with a lot of free classes. they do ask for a "Love Donation" for the classes but it is not required. I took classes there for over a year before I paid a dime. The Pastoral Care minister there isn't much of a counelor but he will listen to what you say and try to help. Just talking can help, listen too. And don't be discouraged when people tell you nobody can hurt you without your permission. What they are telling you is that you can take control of your own energy and they are right, you can.

Some other places that you may find help are The American Buddhist Society of Phoenix, I'm not sure where they are located now. Call 411 and ask for the number.

The Self-Realization Fellowship on Central near Bethany Home may offer you some assistance also. At very least they have classes that you are likely to benefit from.

The Catholic Church also has some expertise in these matters. They have been battleing dark magicians for millenia. Get the number for your local Diocese and tell whoever answers the phone what you are experiencing.

Now then for what needs to be said. There are a large number of satnists in Phoenix and inspite of what anybody, witches and shaman included, may tell you, the sorcery practised by satnists is very advanced ego magick. They target people who they consider to be "dredges of society". They do this for enjoyment and to bolster there own egos. They worship themselves you see, they need sacrifices. Whom they stalk and torment untill the sacrifices wish they were dead, then the satnists kill them.

DON"T BE A DREDGE... Work through any issues that you have, get a job and keep it, take complete responsibility for yourself.

Always remember, your aura, your energy, your mind, are your's. You can heal yourself, and you can defend yourself.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 am 

This topic received a number of more and less helpful suggestions on another site.
http://shamanism.tribe.net/thread/93952 ... ad7356be33
You will probably have to join to view it, but membership is free. There is simply too much there to post it here.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm 

Look up an learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. If you have evil demons, this would certainly exorcise them. It will clear the space and your body of all negative vibrations including evil spirits. Also the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm 

If it is the dark night of the soul it should go away in time, I had a serious experience of that sort. I would reasonably doubt it was a dark magician messing with you, I know many of the sort, and never met anyone who did that. and yes if its a demonic presence, banish it, and if you can't, try different techniques or find someone in the area to help out. I have met some demons before, and my guide and I put them in their place. I have an occult leaning and banish quite frequently, and yes use the middle pilar and work with the heart chakara. I also use grounding quite frequently, especially when entering darker parts of the lower world or if I fear a demonic energy is around. These kinds of preliminary exercises really helped me out of the dark night of the soul and grounded me in the art as a whole.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 pm 

arizona wrote:
Can anybody help me? I am the victim of a serious black magic attack. I am infested by demons and these people are stocking me. I am having various symptoms from this attack. I feel these energies moving through me. Have the feeling of someone sitting on my chest. My health is declining. Much paranormal activity. Can anyone clear this from my body and protect me? I have tried prayer and nothing I can do about this myself. It has destroyed my life. I need people to help save my life!

Spirits of all kinds come to us and seek our attention. Some are good and some are bad. Some wish to be our spirit guide. There are three groups. One are Ancient Shaman of past. Other's are also Shaman but they are of the sorcerer type. The last is animal, bird or sea creatures who are spirit helpers. During initiation, Sorcerer's will try to win you over. Other times, you will be tested to see if you can handle all the spirits who come to seek your attention.

Often times, Sorcerer's and Witch's will come to you in your physical life. One thing they can do is hypnotize you into believing that you are under there control. If any of these type of people have come into your life recently you must leave the area and make yourself not visible or accessible to them. The farther you go away the less there power.

On a spiritual level Archangel Michael watches over you. Look for him for they are very afraid of him. Visualize Archangel Michael standing over you right now, every day and every place you go.

In the spiritual world if you are tormented by demons or the insane or anyone who wants to hurt you, you can do two things. Sometimes these spirits are trapped and are waiting for you to release them. Then they will stop bothering you. For black shaman, sorcerer or witches you must draw a circle for them to go through. They can only leave through this type of portal. They will not leave and they will not stop bothering you until you release them.

For the insane and mad, they need you to draw an arrow to show them the way. Draw this as a triangles going in a direction. They will follow it. This is part of the training. Do this in the spiritual world next time you see them, next time you are there.

In your dreams you may receive many invitations from sorcerer's and witches. Usually they hand you the crystal ball as a symbol of sorcery. You and only you will know when the right Teacher comes along. Always be careful don't accept the first invitation if it does not feel right. You have the right to reject any spiritual teacher who approaches you.

Be brave, the spiritual world is no place to venture with fear.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm 

Find a small pentagram ritual learning exile. If you have the evil demon, it would certainly dispel them. It will remove all negative vibrations, including evil spirits of space and your body. Small exile ceremony Hex

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:06 am 

No such thing as evil.

Angry, maybe; hungry, maybe, but evil? No.

Before all else, smudge yourself, start commanding the energies to leave... "you do not have permission to be in my energy field, leave me forever and return to your source".

Know that we take on the energies of others out of sympathy, which is not the highest use of compassion. The highest use of compassion is to make it neutral and detached so that it becomes "understanding".

Try these flower essences:
Clearing and releasing by desert alchemy
Boundaries by desert alchemy
Mimulus by bach
White Chestnut by bach

This will eventually clear out any muck from other humans so that if there is a spirit it can be dealt with more easily.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 am 

[b][color=#FF0000]contect with me i solve these problems ..my num is.923217752283..
time...pak time ...9pm to 2am[/color][/b]

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am 

Do you know how you were attacked? Or who may have done it?
What did they use?

arizona wrote:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am 

a dredge, you say?
How could they have initiated the attack? What did they use?Thanks.
I am under the same type of attack... there's a worm or so moving inside my belly... I can't even look at my belly now, it looks like that of a woman. The attack is meant for one to kill one's self.

Yogi wrote:
Arizona,
I've spent some time in Phoenix myself, and I know all about the crap that goes on there. unfortuntely I can't fight your battle for you. If I did they would only attack again when I wasn't looking. But the good news is that as long as you are alive, if you are willing to learn, you have a chance of winning this in the long run.

Start with a book called Practical Guide to Psychic Self Defense, by Denning and Phillips. The same authors have also published a book titled Practical Guide to Creative Visualization which is an excellent introduction to the practice of metaphysics, read it too. But don't just read the books, apply what they say. You will also want to meditate everyday. You should work with your chakras too, you need to learn to work with, and control your own energy when it is necessary.

Next you will need some support. Visit Unity Church at 16 street and Greenway. it is a metaphysical church with a lot of free classes. they do ask for a "Love Donation" for the classes but it is not required. I took classes there for over a year before I paid a dime. The Pastoral Care minister there isn't much of a counelor but he will listen to what you say and try to help. Just talking can help, listen too. And don't be discouraged when people tell you nobody can hurt you without your permission. What they are telling you is that you can take control of your own energy and they are right, you can.

Some other places that you may find help are The American Buddhist Society of Phoenix, I'm not sure where they are located now. Call 411 and ask for the number.

The Self-Realization Fellowship on Central near Bethany Home may offer you some assistance also. At very least they have classes that you are likely to benefit from.

The Catholic Church also has some expertise in these matters. They have been battleing dark magicians for millenia. Get the number for your local Diocese and tell whoever answers the phone what you are experiencing.

Now then for what needs to be said. There are a large number of satnists in Phoenix and inspite of what anybody, witches and shaman included, may tell you, the sorcery practised by satnists is very advanced ego magick. They target people who they consider to be "dredges of society". They do this for enjoyment and to bolster there own egos. They worship themselves you see, they need sacrifices. Whom they stalk and torment untill the sacrifices wish they were dead, then the satnists kill them.

DON"T BE A DREDGE... Work through any issues that you have, get a job and keep it, take complete responsibility for yourself.

Always remember, your aura, your energy, your mind, are your's. You can heal yourself, and you can defend yourself.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 am 

Nobody can help you but yourself. And nobody is a victim in life. We all choose what we want to experience, and anything that is dark or negative that is attached to you, you allowed within yourself.
I would suggest you contact John Livingston. He specializes in clearing people. I also teach John's work through my audio program.
I wish you the best,
Peter
For more info visit: http://www.spiritualclearing.info

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help