Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: life-threatening, black magic --assistance requested
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am 

How does one trace the source of a black magic or occultic attack. This one is even stranger. My stomach has been moved from lower left to below the chest, so all my food are smelling through my mouth. I'm almost blind, can't speak, and my face has been disfigured. I am always tired everyday, and this is affecting my work, badly.

-How does one trace the source?
-What could they have used to initiate this attack?
-Can one report his to the Police, or the US attorney?
-Everyone has been saying, you need solution, solution, and guess, what I am still being tortured.

I have very few friends.

Post subject: Re: life-threatening, black magic --assistance requested
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 am 

The kind of attack you are talking about is extremely rare, to my knowledge, and I wonder what makes you think it's someone attacking you and not "just" health-problems? Have you seen a doctor? It's allways best, in any situation, to first look up all the "normal world" options.

To your questions:

One way to trace the source is to look for the "strings" thats been attached to you. Then you can follow the string and see who is at the other end.

If there is a magical attack, there is an endless sea of different options that could have been used. One very effective way to attack someone is to use something from their body like hair and nailclippings.

I don't know anything about US legalsystem, but I very much doubt they would listen to you. I recommend that you first see a doctor, then seek up a well reputed shaman or hoodoopriest/ess or other "wise" person that know about magic.

Hope you find help!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am 

-Doctors didn't see anything
-My imagination/impression is darken, so I can't even imagine strings; I only see darkness, this was a deliberate attack to torture me.
-It's not an health-problem; because this began, I saw a mark of a dark-bird on my hand; my research indicates that this maybe a satanic mark. After that, I started seeing people when asleep, having pinstrikes all over my body, even what appears to be maybe my intestines moving to other locations in my body.
-How does one look for strings, or even see the unseeable?

-is there any good shaman, etc on the East coast.

Thanks.

Mielikki wrote:
The kind of attack you are talking about is extremely rare, to my knowledge, and I wonder what makes you think it's someone attacking you and not "just" health-problems? Have you seen a doctor? It's allways best, in any situation, to first look up all the "normal world" options.

To your questions:

One way to trace the source is to look for the "strings" thats been attached to you. Then you can follow the string and see who is at the other end.

If there is a magical attack, there is an endless sea of different options that could have been used. One very effective way to attack someone is to use something from their body like hair and nailclippings.

I don't know anything about US legalsystem, but I very much doubt they would listen to you. I recommend that you first see a doctor, then seek up a well reputed shaman or hoodoopriest/ess or other "wise" person that know about magic.

Hope you find help!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 am 

-Doctors didn't see anything
-My imagination/impression is darken, so I can't even imagine strings; I only see darkness, this was a deliberate attack to torture me.
-It's not an health-problem; because before this began, I saw a mark of a dark-bird on my hand; my research indicates that this maybe a satanic mark. After that, I started seeing people when asleep, having pinstrikes all over my body, even what appears to be maybe my intestines moving to other locations in my body.
-How does one look for strings, or even see the unseenable?
-If one is able to trace the string, does it even make sense to know who's at the other end? Even if one is able to see this evil, what can one do to such an evil? This is attempted murder, on a daily basis

-is there any good shaman, etc on the East coast.

Thanks.

Mielikki wrote:

To your questions:

Hope you find help!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 am 

Not everyone can see these strings, some might feel them or sence them in other ways, most people wont see/feel/sence anything. There might not even be strings on your body, thats just one of the most effective and easy ways to affect somebody.

-If one is able to trace the string, does it even make sense to know who's at the other end? Even if one is able to see this evil, what can one do to such an evil?

You asked in your first message "-How does one trace the source?" and i answered you. What one can do to whatever one finds to be the source of your problems, depends on ones knowledge, experience, skills etc.

You really need to go see someone that know of these things.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 am 

I don't know these things, and do not know any experts.
Why can't one just report these bastards to the authorities?
It must be coming from a place... perhaps someone that knows me.

this is attempted murder... is there a way you can assist with an expert. I want to report these guys.. who creates these madmen?

Mielikki wrote:

Not everyone can see these strings, some might feel them or sence them in other ways, most people wont see/feel/sence anything. There might not even be strings on your body, thats just one of the most effective and easy ways to affect somebody.

-If one is able to trace the string, does it even make sense to know who's at the other end? Even if one is able to see this evil, what can one do to such an evil?

You asked in your first message "-How does one trace the source?" and i answered you. What one can do to whatever one finds to be the source of your problems, depends on ones knowledge, experience, skills etc.

You really need to go see someone that know of these things.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 pm 

You guys are worse than these occultists. I mean one is being tortured on a daily basis, no every minute, for more than 5 years, and we expect you guys to be the experts, and instead of providing assistance, you see these as a game.

The pastors are even worse, everyone I have visited, have only laughed at me, and these are supposed to be this so called God's servants. This is evil.

One can not go to Police, one can not identify these people, then what can one do?

I have only been to 2 places... no friends, so how could these have happened? They couldn't have gotten my blood, or hair, so whatelse could they have used?

I want to determine who these criminals are, and see them punished, even death.

How can one be tired every minute, one can not stand from bed, one is almost blind, one's stomach is like that of a pregnant woman and yet his weight is still the same; there's movements like a worm in one's throat, heart, stomach, and scrotum.

You guys are even worse than the devils... killing a devil is an honor one should cherish.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm 

I think you need to keep on finding other doctors to go to myself.

Two is NOT enough. I know of people that went through dozens of doctors until they found what ailed them ... heck I've changed my own doctors like 20+ times because they were inept in one way or another ... TWO doctors ain't squat.

You might want to seek a counselor as well, psychotic breaks will often leave people with a sense of being attacked from an "ether world" or their bodies manifesting things to only their own minds - like seeing bugs all over, tickling, foreboding, paranoia, seeing demons/lights/figures/etc.

Intestines do not just move about. Maybe you need to get some MRIs done and see if you have a tumor or growth - LOTS of times when people have something growing in them it can affect the mind, emotions, vision, etc.

Go see like a LOT more doctors until you figure it out. Highly doubtful this is a "spiritual attack" - but that's just my opinion, and it is worth every cent that you paid for it.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 pm 

Perform the LBRP, once in the morning (as soon as you wake) and once before you go to bed. Do this every day and if your symptoms really are from black magic or negative entities then they'll disappear, and fast, as absolutely nothing can penetrate the power of this ritual, regardless of the source.
http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Lesser-Banishing-Ritual-of-the-Pentagram

If your symptoms persist then your problem is either purely physical or psychosomatic.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help