Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: I need a healer. I live in California
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 pm 

In short I've had a series of events, some good and some bad thats happened over ther past 4 years. I'm broken and really need help.

I would love to find a reliable trust worthy healer. I live in California (Los Angeles) Local would be my first choice due to my financial situation but willing to travel short distances if it came down too it.

Help, guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

J

Post subject: Re: I need a healer. I live in California
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 am 

Hi J,

Have a look at http://www.shuem.com.
I've met this healer about ten years ago and been his assistant for eight years now and I can really recommend him.
He provides long distance healing with a live internetconnection - so you listen to your healing session right at home - and although I know many people are a bit sceptic about this, I've only heard positive stories from everyone who has done it.
My own experience with these healingsessions is that it reaches for the deepest source of our 'problems' and transforms all stagnated energy there. Of course everyone has his own experience, but with 99 percent of the people I received for these healing sessions I saw their eyes glimmering again and it can really 'take a burden off your shoulders'.
Kind regards,
Wabke

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:02 pm 

Shuem wrote:
Hi J,

Have a look at http://www.shuem.com.
I've met this healer about ten years ago and been his assistant for eight years now and I can really recommend him.
He provides long distance healing with a live internetconnection - so you listen to your healing session right at home - and although I know many people are a bit sceptic about this, I've only heard positive stories from everyone who has done it.
My own experience with these healingsessions is that it reaches for the deepest source of our 'problems' and transforms all stagnated energy there. Of course everyone has his own experience, but with 99 percent of the people I received for these healing sessions I saw their eyes glimmering again and it can really 'take a burden off your shoulders'.
Kind regards,
Wabke

Soooo your username is "Shuem" and yet you talk about a healer that is apparently named "Shuem" and then sign your post as "Wabke" ... this gives your posts an air of spamming yourself as a healer but in a third person sort of way.

As in ... "Oh, your windows are dirty? I'd use this company because I trust their work and have used them for years!" like it's supposed to be a good referral/reference but then you neglect to mention that it is YOUR company and thus the "referral/reference" isn't as benign or third party from a happy customer as the above would be designed to have one think.

It would be far better to say something like "Oh, your windows are dirty? Well I have a window cleaning company and I'd be more than happy to take a look and get those fixed up for you."

The honesty and transparency is what makes the difference, IMO. One is an overt yet polite acknowledgement that they have a service that might meet a need ... the other is misleading, misrepresenting by implying that the referral is a third party that is a happy and satisfied client that is rewarding the good service they received by word of mouth recommendation.

If I am misunderstanding the posts that I've been seeing from you - then I apologize, but that is exactly how they are coming across to me, that you are acting as a shill on another forum to garner business for yourself - which reads as spam to me.

Especially since every single one of your posts here is to refer people to your site ... seems far more like you are the "Stefan" than just a mere student.

Just saying.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm 

I think I can get you a recommendation for someone in your area. I will be meeting with a shamanic associate this morning that has connections in the L.A. area. I will report back! Also, have you tried the Foundation for Shamanic Studies website? They have listings of professionals by area & level of expertise. Here is the link for the California page:
http://www.shamanism.org/resources/services-find.php?usastate=CA
Bless!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help