Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Hunter Attack
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:27 am 

I somehow had an account here and so I suppose I forgot about it? Anyway, please forgive me if I've already asked about this.

I am looking for information. I am under periodic attacks (about once a month) by a spirit creature called a "hunter." This one at least is acting like it's a cross between a thug and mob enforcer.

To give you an idea of what it is doing and why I will tell you about what happened last night. I was having a dream (I don't remember about what but it was the usual silly stuff. No bearing on what happened) and all of the sudden I felt a hand on my chest. It wasn't mine and I woke up to find that my two hands were in other places and the comforter was moving in rhythm with the extra hand's movements. Just as I was starting to mount defense/offense the thing "hugged" my whole body, preventing me from moving, then left. This is more or less a typical attack. I realize that this whole thing sounds kind of lame for an attack, but it's a rather distressing thing to have happen and I can't seem to stop it. I'm sure it's feeding off my fear.

For the record I do have something of a history with this spirit. I was once able (with some help) to hurt it rather badly. (Long story. I wasn't too pleased about having to wound it like that, but I had very little choice in the matter. Details upon request.) I have managed to speak with it on two occasions, but all I can really get out of it is that it would continue to come back and that there is "nothing you can do to stop me."

Does anyone have any knowledge of a spirit that would act like this? Or where I could possibly go to find out? I don't want to hurt it again but these attacks cannot be allowed to continue.

Thanks.
BB
Phoenix Dragon-Oak

Post subject: Re: Hunter Attack
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:30 am 

Usually it is your own spirit allies to ask. Where and why that harasser comes from, or where/whom to ask more questions?

SOmetimes spirits just do what they do according to their nature or because they can - like ordinary human thug. There are different ways to imprison a spirit, tobaccotraps for instance. It can be lured, tricked by gifts to become your co-worker. Possibilities are endless.

Post subject: Re: Hunter Attack
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am 

Jusma wrote:
Usually it is your own spirit allies to ask. Where and why that harasser comes from, or where/whom to ask more questions?

SOmetimes spirits just do what they do according to their nature or because they can - like ordinary human thug. There are different ways to imprison a spirit, tobaccotraps for instance. It can be lured, tricked by gifts to become your co-worker. Possibilities are endless.

Yes, I had pretty much the same advice from a member on another forum. Thank you.

As far as persuading it to be a Spirit Helper is going to be difficult or impossible. You see it is in thrall to a (minor) demon, and the demon is p*ssed off at me. Half a year ago or so it was sent to me as a warning from the demon....its purpose was to frighten me into submission. I had to wound the Hunter to send a message of my own to the demon..."Don't f*ck with me."

If I understand things right the Hunter is here to get revenge on me, not that the demon sent it back.

(I know this all sounds fantastic and unreal, but you really can't make this stuff up.)

BB
Phoenix Dragon-Oak

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help