Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: How to survive financially going through shamanic initiation
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:38 pm 

close to 10 years my partner and i have been going through a very intense and tough spiritual process that started like thunder and lightning. it happened to us. we didn't do anything for it.
since this started our lifes have been turned upside down and inside out and we have lived so far in 3 countries, over 20 cities and over 60 residences due to the impact this process has had on our finances. an apparent bigger force has intentionally blocked getting regular jobs, making money online etc. for the whole period already and nothing has improved in that respect.
the only things it does seem to allow are asking for help and donations but that's about it. this whole process has worn us down completely with little to nothing to give anymore and these days we can't even afford our weekly rent as now we are already one week behind and not really eatiing anything either due to lack of money.
i was wondering if others are going or have gone through similar experiences and how on earth are you supposed to deal with this? have had some okay experiences but also pretty nasty ones along the way.
your views please? thank you.

Post subject: Re: How to survive financially going through shamanic initia
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 pm 

You have offended the Great Spirit, in some way.It may not be personal or deliberate.It may be a collective Karma of the group of souls that you belong to. My recommendation is:Make amends to Shakti,or to Mother Earth.You may have to do a ritual,to align yourself with a greater cause than your personal survival and with greater beings. Beings who hold higher values,than material values.Perhaps you could join a group that works for the benefit of humanity and earn a living while supporting a higher cause.You could join an environmental group and help the earth.You could join a group that works for human rights,animal rights,social justice etc
Pray for clarity and stability and let go of old beliefs.I wish you success.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm 

oracle wrote:
You have offended the Great Spirit, in some way.It may not be personal or deliberate.It may be a collective Karma of the group of souls that you belong to. My recommendation is:Make amends to Shakti,or to Mother Earth.You may have to do a ritual,to align yourself with a greater cause than your personal survival and with greater beings. Beings who hold higher values,than material values.Perhaps you could join a group that works for the benefit of humanity and earn a living while supporting a higher cause.You could join an environmental group and help the earth.You could join a group that works for human rights,animal rights,social justice etc
Pray for clarity and stability and let go of old beliefs.I wish you success.

This is along the same lines as what I had suggested at Spirit Lodge. I feel like this is truly the answer, to finding your path with heart.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 pm 

O'siyo Devdana,
First of all I would like to say that the Creator if all things is not a pre-madonna. It does not hold on to negativity, anger, or disappointment. What you need to do is look within yourself for the answers, rather than looking on the outside at the symptoms. A good friend and teacher, Thunderfoot, once told me "If you focus on what you have done, you are blinded to the truth of what you have not."You move too fast from place to place, you don't establish yourself of who and what you are. When you move fast, a piece of you gets left behind. Stay in one place, no matter how easy or how hard. You have to become whole again in mind, body, and spirit and take the time to reconnect with all things in your own way. Don't ask what the Great Father or anyone else can do for you, but what you can do for them and then open your mind's eye so you can be shown the answer to your question. Most spiritualists shaman, medicine men and women that I know, including self, are in times that are trying. These are tests, and if you keep your vision true you will either get over, under, around, or through your obsatcles with ease. I know this is easier said than done, gosh do I know. I am 100% blind, I have congestive heart failure and asthma, I am not rich in materialism, but I am in many other ways. If I can help you, my email address and information is on my profile. I am only a shaman, I am noone's judge. Blessings and walk softly.
Jeffrey Pierce

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am 

dear oracle,
my partner and i have been going through this for 7+ years now and the common thread for all those years is that money is blocked, jobs are blocked etc. the only ways to bring in money that have worked are asking people for donations and/or help. we used to do just fine money wise before this process started like thunder and lightning.
now for the past 3 weeks we have been homeless in south carolina and things are not improving at all. it appears we have evolved spiritually but devolved financially big time. we feel we are in the baby stage now where we have let down all defences and have returned to innocence, child like etc. a priest we talked to last week who was from africa pretty much understood what we were talking about as he also mentioned self abandonment and he also mentioned that forces are at work in our lives that try to prevent us from doing what we are meant to do or try to prevent us from figuring out what we are meant to do.
we are in a little town at the moment near charleston and we can so see the "scripting" of everything and everyone around us. we can so see that this place was specifically created for us to experience certain things. problem is we only get pieces of the puzzel and don't have the full picture which has made it harder especially since the weather here can be unstable and once you are soaked and you stink all you can do is stay away from everyone and everybody so you don't get noticed.
we have even gone to the local churches here but all keep their doors firmly closed.
we have no clue anymore how to get ourselves out of this as only "magic" can do the trick but we are not sure if we can wait for it anymore as it gets harder every day to deal with homelessness, not eatintg, the weather etc.
in the past we used to get donations via paypal but some of that has dried up as well although we always welcome any amounts.

our paypal is: beyondformandmind@gmx.com

not sure if i can post that here but when you are down and out and nowhere to turn to then one will try anything. we have been sitting and waiting for something to give but each day brings no chance so far.
too much has been asked of us and we have nothing left to give

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm 

Perhaps the issue is that spirit is telling you that you are NOT on the right path even though you might be convinced that you are, and is dialing back your finances because you are refusing to truly LOOK and choose the path that it has placed you here to take.

At least in my life, I am suspecting that is what is going on - the second I surrendered myself to my path (without knowing what it might be) my finances starting turning around, and this is DECADES of poverty.

I do not think that I can truly convey the dire straits of my finances and how they have been my entire adult life (as well as the last part of my teens) ... the saying of if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all was written for me I'd swear when it came to financial anything.

I've been homeless multiple times, and seen more hard years than I am comfortable thinking about.

However, the day I gave myself over to do the work that spirit created me to do (again I have NO idea still what that work might entail fully) ... EVERYTHING in my life shifted and continues to shift.

Finances, for the first time are working out ... to my benefit! I'm having LOTS of luck when it comes to unexpected windfalls, it's actually very eerie. It's on such a massive scale that I have no choice but to see it as a confirmation that I am FINALLY on the path it wants me to be on, because omg, the doors are opening and things are flowing easily. Things just do not pain out for me like this, and yet, now they are.

It's still very new for me, but I am coming to think that maybe, just maybe alllllll those decades of hardships was spirit trying to get my attention and tell me I was NOT doing what I was supposed to and I was being blind, stubborn and obtuse.

I am hardheaded after all, but this change of fortune has certainly gotten my attention and I'm being a LOT more aware these days.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 pm 

Nashoba wrote:
It's still very new for me, but I am coming to think that maybe, just maybe alllllll those decades of hardships was spirit trying to get my attention and tell me I was NOT doing what I was supposed to and I was being blind, stubborn and obtuse.

I am hardheaded after all, but this change of fortune has certainly gotten my attention and I'm being a LOT more aware these days.

Yes!

Same for me.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 am 

Thankyou for sharing those positive stories. I do feel it gives hope and helps guide others. I feel blind sometimes searching for the right path but the sounds that ring the truest help guide me and lately the noise has been deafening.

Blessings

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help