Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: How to bring back a lost skill during childhood
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 pm 

when i was young, i was able to have visions -- i can see things happening an hour or two before it does happen. maybe even further, but i can't tell now.

however, ever since my younger brother got drowned (i actually saw him drowning before it really happened, but i dismissed the vision. he's alive by the way), the gift appeared lesser and lesser until i no longer have it. what i have left is a strong feeling of intuition, but i can no longer "see" as i could before.

i understand that when i dismissed the warning, i caused the gift to disappear. however, i do believe that this gift is resting inside me, i just don't know how to call it out. the event happened more than 15 years ago.

can anyone help me? what i want is to fully realize myself, and this gift is a part of me. please help me out.

Post subject: Re: How to bring back a lost skill during childhood
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:31 am 

I had a gift as a child too. I could see the past of an object. I touched a civil war cutlass and saw the death of the original owner. I have, to an extent, lost this ability. Now I just get a general feeling of the past.

To build up the ability, I use visualization meditation. Take an object around the house, study it, then close your eyes and try to visualize the object as detailed as possible. This exercise will build up your visualization skills. That should rebuild the basis of your third eye. Once you can clearly see the present, the future should start appearing, fuzy at first, but it will clear up. Work with little futures first, don't expect to get clear serious future visions right at first. \

Remember, you need to discipline you mind to be able to see. A child is more open to visions because their mind hasn't been squashed by adult behaviors. An adult mind has to be trained to overcome the bariers put in place as the child grows up.

Best Suggestions I can make to help you,
WaterDragon

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help