Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Re: Help?
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:55 am 

I'm gonna get in trouble for saying this, but there aren't 3 worlds with a tree connecting them. Some shamans may see that. I don't.

Here's a quick story to illustrate.

At a gathering, another shaman released something from their heart, said it was a vase of flowers, and after a bit said it had moved itself to te center of the room. I could see it. It was about 4 feet tall, round, and white. I even said how tall it was and she exclaimed that it was.

Only one problem. She said it was a square vase.

You see, things in the spirit world are not "real" objects. They are energy being interpreted as objects by your mind.

There aren't 3 worlds, configured in a line. There are as many worlds as you can decide to have, configured however you want. "You" being your soul, not your mind. Things are far too free-form for these boxes shamanism tries to put them in, and as such we deny their true nature and substitute it for something else.

Learn to see energy itself, not how it wants to be seen but as it really is.

Post subject: Re: Help?
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 pm 

Thank you very much, all of you. I have given it some time to think over all your answers and I feel, for now that I've no further questions. I truly appreciate each and every single response, each one has given me something to ponder on. If anyone else would like to answer my previously posted questions then feel free. I'd enjoy hearing what you have to say.

*Hugs you all.* Sorry if you don't like hugs. >>;

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help