Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Health problems after psilocybin mushroom trip
 Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 pm 

Hello all,

I took psilocybin mushrooms about 3.5 years ago and had a devastating experience. I had taken them with a slight self-destructive just-for-fun attitude, but mixed in with a search for truth and visions attitude; I think this cocktail is what made it do downhill so badly. Anyhow I could describe the trip itself, but the most annoying part is that I have had fatigue problems ever since, as well as some emotional difficulties though they are not debilitating.
For the 6 months after the trip I was not "myself", and had intense fatigue (in the weeks after the trip instead of resting I physically exerted myself to my limits...). It was totally debilitating, and it wasn't until a year and half after the trip that I began feeling physically capable and resilient again. The problem is, is that after working hard for a year (in college, as well as some intense sports) i collapsed into fatigue again. I rested all summer, felt about half better, had another but less hard year in college (no sports, less work), and now I collapsed again, albeit less severely.

I'm not sure that the fatigue is directly related to the trip, but most evidence points to it.
Does this ring any bells to anyone? Shamanism practictioners generally have a much better understanding of the workings of psychedelics than doctors. This website describes something similar to what I experienced, though I didn't find much help over there: http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.c ... rugs.html# . I'm looking for a better understanding of what happened to me, and eventually, ways to accelerate the healing.

All the best,
Creolism

Post subject: Re: Health problems after psilocybin mushroom trip
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm 

Certain drugs can definitely facilitate a Kundalini awakening, providing an opening for this energy to begin to rise.

If you decide this is what happened, there is a ton of info available on the net from experienced Kundalini rising teachers. If you can't find one, I can help!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help