Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: For those with more experience, Your thoughts please.
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 am 

Two things.

1. Three times in the past, I experienced unexplained fevers.

Details:
a. I was unaware of the condition as it occurred.
b. The event produced lethargy, and a need to sleep. (Thus being unaware)
c. No accompanying nausea, diarrhea, rash, or other signs of illness
d. The fever would strike with a suddenness and last three to five hours
e. During the event, I would be unconscious and dreaming
f. After the event, I would be dehydrated, but have no other symptoms of the fever or any other illness

The question:
Could this have been a "Shamanic Fever"? I am aware that it could easily fall within a number of other categories too.

2. The other night, I woke to the sensation of an earthquake. (I live in Texas and there was no earthquake). A rational voice in my head, urged me to relax and let go. There was a sense that I was not alone. I stilled the voices and relaxed, waited and let go... but nothing happened.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 pm 

maybe something in your diet causing a reaction? or another health issue?
when we sleep we are most aware but we don't remember upon waking .......our left and right brain take turns at the watchtower........
the quake thing was interesting perhaps you were trying to get back in your body after a spiritual journey?
trust your feelings always not emotions but feelings.....best wishes

Post subject: Re: For those with more experience, Your thoughts please.
 Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 am 

strmraven wrote:
Two things.

The question:
Could this have been a "Shamanic Fever"? I am aware that it could easily fall within a number of other categories too.

2. The other night, I woke to the sensation of an earthquake. (I live in Texas and there was no earthquake). A rational voice in my head, urged me to relax and let go. There was a sense that I was not alone. I stilled the voices and relaxed, waited and let go... but nothing happened.

1. If there are no other attributable medical factors, then yes it could. When a spirit takes over the body this happens.

2. You stilled the voices. Why? When a spirit is talking to you it is best not to tell it to shut up. Probably why nothing happened. You blocked it.

Eamon

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm 

Explore the possibility of spiritual emergency. This state occurs when higher consciousness comes in faster than the mental, emotional, and/or physical bodies can process it. Perhaps this is the same as shamanic fever, as we are told, though searching for support for such probably won't give you robust results. Consider it is a spiritual emergency and you will find quite a lot of resources and support for how to foster that growth completely and gently through you, so that you bring in your power as well you can.

Dream well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm 

No, you were not alone. Next time it happens, focus on your heartbeat - you will probably 'feel' that there are two different heartbeats there.

The shaking you describe is a calling. Expect to hear voices, whispers, at some point. Light a candle to your ancestral guides.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm 

In the antroposofie of Rudolp Steiner, feaver is a reaction of the body to a call of spirit.
It is like an upgrade/ an atunement to a higher level.

The time were living in is full of changes, we are growing from the 4th to the 5th dimension. Some say the 5th dimension is already coming to earth.
So, after seeing a doctor, for a good health check for virusses,
maybe you invite the upgrade to become more clear to you.
Connect with the spirits and ask for giding.

all the best,
rainbow spirit, Holland

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm 

Hi,
First, find out if it was not a reaction to a chemical substance in your environment or your food.If not,it could have been a reaction to an energy you had come in contact with.For instance,the energy of a very angry person would be experienced as fire and would make one tired.In any case,a cooling energy would balance the body and would help the dream recall.Drink more the next time it happens.Try Aloe Vera juice or jell,it is very cooling and soothing to the whole body system.Instruct your forehead to be cool and your heart beat to be regular, during dreams and journeys of turmoil.
The earthquake event may signify a number of different events:a too sudden return to the body,some danger to the body or the soul,contact with a being that causes turmoil,a spirit/entity shaking your bed,a collapse in the foundations of your supporting systems,such as beliefs and affiliations,etc...
Get to the bottom of these experiences.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 pm 

strmraven wrote:
Two things.

Two things.

1. Three times in the past, I experienced unexplained fevers.

Details:
a. I was unaware of the condition as it occurred.
b. The event produced lethargy, and a need to sleep. (Thus being unaware)
c. No accompanying nausea, diarrhea, rash, or other signs of illness
d. The fever would strike with a suddenness and last three to five hours
e. During the event, I would be unconscious and dreaming
f. After the event, I would be dehydrated, but have no other symptoms of the fever or any other illness

I get this occasionally, too! Mine is usually accompanied by chills and the only way to get over it is to sleep! Sleep usually comes with what I would call 'Big" dreams containing messages, wisdom, guides or such. I always wake feeling like I just shook something off.

Nice to hear of someone else experiencing this, too!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help