Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Can Shamanic Healing Help Me ?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm 

Hello, i'm 17 years old and i feel extremely anxious for more than 2 years now.
By extremely anxious, i mean i constantly have trouble to talk even if i'm alone at home, i feel "paralysed", i often have frightening nightmares, everything around me seems weird or unreal... I constantly feel those things at a degree or another and being with people tends to make me feel incredibly scared (not always).

All these things must have something to do with something that happened to me in the past but i don't know what... i don't really have memories of my life before becoming that anxious, when i try to remember anything, it is really vague and it doesn't feel like it was me or i don't know... lol sorry if i'm not comprehensible.

So i wonder if shamanic healing could help me for these emotional/spiritual problems and if someone here would be willing to help me. I'd like to have someone to talk to by msn and who is able to perform long distance healing as i live in france (i'm french).

Thank you ahead.

Post subject: Re: Can Shamanic Healing Help Me ?
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am 

Yes, what you write sounds as though it could be a soul loss issue. Do you have trusted support from family or friends?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 am 

Thanks for your answer.
Yeah, there are a lot of people (family and people in my college) who would have no problem to take time to listen to me but i'm not this kind of person, you know.
What i mean is they are really cool to care about me but for some reasons, i'm not interrested in telling them what's my problem. When i say for some reasons, it's only that i don't believe they can do anything to help me. However, i've already talked to some people on the internet who were willing to help me but they were people coming from different backgrounds so i thought maybe i could learn something from my exchange with them.
Also, i forgot to mention it in my previous message but things were worse before, it's a little better for 6 months.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm 

It's ok, the reason I asked about family and friends is that if you decide to visit a shamanic practitioner, it can be good for a trusted family member or friend to accompany you. By doing this, they understand what has happened or been done and are able to better support you afterwards.

Where in the world are you? USA????

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm 

I live in France, i'm french.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help