Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: can chakras be stolen
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm 

Can a chakra be stolen? I have bad entities and bad angels around me that keep harming me. They say they have my crown chakra and my past lives and my heart chakra.

Outside of my home I saw one day an impression in the sand about the side of my hand in diameter. It looks like a heart chakra. When I looked online and saw some illustration, it matches up fairly well.

For the past two and half years they have been giving me a lot of problems. It started after my girlfriend died in car accident. I prayed for her alot, then heard others around me and prayed for them. This opened something up, and demons come around to mess with me. They often come as angels of light even.

After I moved into a new home, things have been worse. They do something to make me not feel love, or when I go to cry, I can almost not cry. It takes many days for it to come back, my emotions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: can chakras be stolen
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 am 

I too am going through a rough patch in my life, and I am sorry to hear of your loss. Being lost myself I don't think I'm the greatest person to give advice on spiritual chakras and the like, but I feel your reaching out shows great strength and love in any case. I believe if you keep both, the light in your life will shine one day. I'm just another wandering spirit, but if I learned anything, life to me changes like flavors and sooner or later your reality will right itself again. Stay strong :D

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 pm 

In my experience chakras cannot be stolen. What can be stolen is your energy & power. This is more prone to happen during a time of great distress, such as the loss of a loved one. At such a time we can be more vulnerable to outside forces including spiritual forces. Unhelpful spirits can then influence in negative ways such as you describe you are experiencing. Have you been receiving any assistance for your grieving process? Do you have a health care provider you can go to? I would also ask if you have a spiritual practice or religious faith community you can receive help from of some sort. I can recommend some practices you can do at home to help clear you of these negative influences if you wish.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 am 

To me, it feels more like your chakras are being blocked by your pain from losing your girlfriend, I have never experienced a "stolen chakra". The loss of your girlfriend seems to be the root of all of your problems. I cannot say whether or not the entities you are encountering are actually there or if they are a haunting of your mind that is being created by your own mind, but I would say that in either case, there is an energy within you that is not good. You lost a piece of yourself with your girlfriend and something dark has taken its place in your soul. Ultimately you will need to find acceptance in your loss, and replace that gap with the piece of you that was lost when your girlfriend died. I do not know if you know how to do this, or if you know someone who can, but this is ultimately what you're going to need for these problems to go away...I wish you the best of luck in your healing process. Blessed be always.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am 

Not stolen. They lie. But are tricky. the chackra is yours. But you may be blocked from feeling it by 'others' or by things you have to learned.. These are your own power.. No one can take them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help