Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: brain aneurysm
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 am 

Hello :)

I am quite worried at the moment. A brain aneurysm is a life threatening thing, potentially, which is the enlargement of an artery due to high blood pressure.
I do not have high blood pressure, although a few weeks ago I strained very hard and I had a pain behind one eye, ever since I've been having a feeling of pressure in that side of my head. These are definatly symptons of an un-ruptured brain aneurysm. I told my GP, but, like always, she dismissed it as my anxiety. Well, that is unlikely to say the least!
I have had little luck with women in past (I am only 17) although I'm now in a loving relationship with someone who I would not want to loose for anything, and my almost definate aneurysm is preventing me from being myself with her.
I have started chanting, but if this problem is entirely physical will it not work? I read this on the Spiritual Science Research website. Also an aneurysm is like a bulge so how, biologically speaking could shamanic healing return this to Normal?

I am seeing my girlfriend on friday and want to have a good day with her and I want to devote the whole of tommorow to chanting and attempt to clear up the proble, to a significant degree, but please give your suggestions as it is very important to me.

I am a guy in love, and I know that a shaman should not become too attached, but I had always thought that love was to a degree made up, and now I know that it isn't and I don't have any materialistic cares any more other than for our relationship, I guess that might seem sad. I am not attached to anything apart from her, and I ccan't stop thining that I will not be wih her due to a rupturing aneurysm.

Would it be be too much to ask for blessings/to send me energy off her? this is not something I expect although I jsut don't know what else to do. Can I be guarenteed a life wih her if I keep the positive attitude and use the law of attraction?

kind regars and blessings

I eagerly await your responses and I hope

linden

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 am 

An aneurysm is not caused by high blood pressure. It is a structural weakening of the wall of the artery. If you had a cerebral aneurysm and it burst, you'd have one hell of a headache. Till then, go be in love. If your GP thought you needed a cat scan, she would have ordered one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 am 

thanks, I shall do that. That doesnøt really solve the problem though Æ-

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 am 

Which problem? Thinking you have an aneurysm, anxiety, girl?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 am 

hey;
Well I wanted to try and heal it if I did have it, or at least do something about it to be on the safe side.

blessings

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am 

Ok, consider yourself healed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm 

if it was the case though, would it be possible to cure something like a stretched blood vessel? I've heard that it has been done in shamanic/prayer miracles before but generally I don't see how. Medically speaking the condition cannot heal itself, I would have to 'somehow' control the blood inside my brain and form a clot, something which would be risky and extremely difficult. I'm not sure :S

thanks ShamanRN for all your replies :)

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 am 

MacAoidh wrote:
if it was the case though, would it be possible to cure something like a stretched blood vessel? I've heard that it has been done in shamanic/prayer miracles before but generally I don't see how. Medically speaking the condition cannot heal itself, I would have to 'somehow' control the blood inside my brain and form a clot, something which would be risky and extremely difficult. I'm not sure :S

thanks ShamanRN for all your replies :)

Other than the feeling of pressure what else leads you to believe you have an aneurism? This is not a trick question. What other sensations or experiences have you had?

Post subject: Re: brain aneurysm
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm 

.welcome to all other old member...I want to introduce myself here at your portal. I like this place very much so I want to join it for more info
I look forwards to being a active memeber

Post subject: Re: brain aneurysm
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 am 

:)
Thanks for the story, it seems I understand what from here. All in all, thank you.

tory burch spam http://www.mytoryburchsales.com/
Cheap Tory Burch Handbags http://www.mytoryburchsales.com/tory-burch-handbags-c-105.html
Green Weight Loss Tea http://www.slimmingshops.com/
p57 hoodia http://www.slimmingshops.com/p57-c-18.html

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help