Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: would this be shamanatic calling i feel that is
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm 

my is Brendon in am 18 heres my story at the age of two age i almost drowned in the swimming pool i have vivid recollection of that experience and my mother has always said Ive been a loner said need more friend but people don't understand me my mom is person with iron will she was born with cerebral problem she walks but with limp shes def in one ear she had cancer 2 time and had a brain tumor and is blind in one eye but she strong willed person. me im a person that cant stay away from out doors even as a kid Ive wanted to stay in the woods im trying figure out why i have been having certain vision and very lucid dreams of future i wish there some who could tell me Ive always had very connectivity native American's and other culture Ive always tried find the divine though drugs and meditation always wanted help people i love plants there like the purest form medicine is a calling always wanted know a sense Ive been kid i know thing about drugs that people would know at the age i love exploring my mind in different ways stars i feel very connected to them i feel that some is my guide and someone watching over me i went to jail for marijuana and i feel that is wrong because that's nature plant why can we get charged for that natural because the government the has destroyed native Americans throwing on reservation for a trade we didn't understand i believe the is life some where else and they are the gods but people call them ETs ive seen UFOs near me and orbs !!!

Post subject: Re: would this be shamanatic calling i feel that is
 Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:00 am 

The more messed up your life was the more likely you are to be a shaman IMO. In order to have the experiences of knowing hurt and healing young shaman are often put through trials be it physical or mental. Usually both. They also often have some sort of near death experience once or twice which causes them to question the universe and always look for an answer. It seems to me that this would be a calling for you. Those with the deepest wounds are capable of cultivating the most power. When I read you post I got full body goose-bumps which generally signifies my initial reasoning is correct or that I should at least put out what I was considering. Peace be with you brother. I feel that your journey is not going to be that long but is now just beginning.

Post subject: Re: would this be shamanatic calling i feel that is
 Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:02 pm 

Sounds like you're about to break through. I would advise using entheogens more sparingly if you haven't already, I've had similar problems with the law. Personally I decided to stop using drugs completely but that's just me. That doesn't mean I'm for prohibition because of course I'm not. When you cross the line and you're experiences begin to crystallize you'll know it. For me when I began to focus more on a relationship with spirits rather than just an experience of the other side that was what made all of the difference.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing