Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Why do people develope cancer, heart attacks, etc
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:30 pm 

I believe that when a person developes like cancer its from a long life of living in a negative state of being. I'm interested in what the rainbow 's replys will be. ThankYou!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:06 am 

Foolshawk wrote:
Quote:
I believe that when a person developes like cancer its from a long life of living in a negative state of being. I'm interested in what the rainbow 's replys will be. ThankYou!!!!!!!!!!!

If you eat garlic and then breath it into someone's face that is rude.
If you unintensionally breath it into someones face whilst you are talking to them then that is ignorance. Either way the person doing the listening and breathing IN of the garlic breath always has the option to walk out of the room. It would be better if both could eat garlic and then laugh about the subject together instead of fighting about it.

Cancer is a stronger form of the Garlic breath battle.

:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:01 pm 

enocheye, I guess I will eat garlic and laugh. I stopped fighting many years ago. :D LOL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:26 pm 

Careful where you direct that laughter foolshawk.
Some have longer journies and to laugh at them as they struggle up the garden path towards heaven would be most unkind.
I would suggest you walk out to greet them and help them with their spam.
It has been a long difficult journey for them that are appearing on your doorstep.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:31 pm 

Any dis-ease as I see it,.. is in your ethereal blueprint, at the souls level. True, some are pre-dispositioned to genetically get a dis-ease due to their lineage but I feel that those are easier to treat than something encoded onto your soul's blueprint.....If, per say one has a tumor and it gets treated by traditional medicine, then you run a chance of getting it again, because your soul tells your physical body ...."Hey! there's supposed to be a tumor there! It's gone, so I have to make another one." This is why cancer and other dis-eases are in "remission" at times. Think to the people that you have known with a serious disease, does it often times come back? Unless we remove the "coding" imprinted upon ones ethereal being than chances are the dis-ease will return.
HOWEVER.....there are some exceptions to this. Some souls choose to re-incarnate to experience a certain dis-ease so that they may further their spiritual development and advance into the next phase of their soul's growth.
Please do not take what I write as the "Absolute Truth",. these are merely the opinions that I have formed personally from the information I have received from other Shaman. I hope that it helps.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:56 pm 

Jayson

What you say is indeed correct.

Now if I tell you that I am absolute truth as I channel that energy you will be very wise to leave that behind also.

Just so you know where absolute truth is.
Read the writing on this wall.

And report back to me if you see a problem.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:46 pm 

enocheye, The laughter was directed at myself. I would not only greet them and help them with there spam. I would let them have my bed and use my altar and use my drums to help them on there journey. Unkind is not even in my mind set. The only person I would say I'm unkind too is myself every now and than. And yes I've help a few in this situation that came across my doorstep. My experience, lets talk about cancer. I recently had a nieghbor that departed his body. I journeyed for him to get some answers about his illness. He worked at a prision. He was a negative person and had a hatred towards anyone that was not white. He was'nt a happy person. Years of living in the negative and several other things I was shown was the cause of his illness. He went through therapy and he was taking Essiac tea. Essiac was used by the Canadian Ojibway indians for spiritual balance and body rejuveration. It'also helped people with cancer stay healthy. His cancer went into remission. He was giving a secound chance.He said he had changed his thinking in alot of areas and that he was a new person. This lasted a short time .He went back to work and went right back to his negative thinking. Make a long story short he's not here. I know every situation is different but people like this one been crossing my path. Thank you for your reply's! :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:17 am 

Foolshawk

I sure hope you didn't eat garlic with out telling us when you were writing that last post.
That is an awful lot of writing (and breathing) in our direction.

Hmm think we may have garlic and spaghetti for dinner.

Regards
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:19 am 

Oh and just so you know, you can accept my words as the absolute truth.

With respect.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:17 am 

enocheye, Your not kidding about the writing! I type with one finger not a pretty sight. :lol: And sorry about the garlic I guess when I was doing yoga last night my breathing was stronger than I thought! It reached australia please accept my apology. And your words are your truth ABSOLUTELY! Regards Jim :shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:52 am 

Good.

Now back to the issue at hand.

Earthquake,
Japan,
be prepared.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:01 pm 

enocheye wrote:
Good.

Now back to the issue at hand.

Earthquake,
Japan,
be prepared.

Elizabeth

No, I am not. I am not living in Japan. I do daily business as usual. What is now? Did you warn the japanese government or not? If not: then you are not really believing what you are writing here. Get grounded.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:54 pm 

Apu

I am.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:55 pm 

No Names here,
but....If we did warn the Japanese government of a coming quake what would they do?......Nothing. So, why warn the government? We should warn the Shamen and medicine women so THEY can create change, right? Besides they are more likely to believe us anyway.

KODIAK STARR OWL
]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:06 pm 

They would panic.

We can calm the energy.

I am grounded.

Where are all of you?

Elizabeth

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing