Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: what could this be?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:25 pm 

I have recently been to a shaman for the first time. He examined my chakras (the method he used was by having me hold one hand on the respective chakra and the other he told me to move as he was holding it). He did not observe any blockages and told me the chakras were open. Nevertheless, he observed a weakness and shakiness in me and he seemed confused as to what was the cause of that.

Also, after examining my back he told me that it could be something with my dura mater. He finally told me that it could be an earth and water imbalance and I should meditate on these elements.

But he seemed to have encountered this for the first time and wasn't sure what it was.

Did anybody encounter something similar to this?

Post subject: Re: what could this be?
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm 

VaseaDude wrote:
I have recently been to a shaman for the first time. He examined my chakras (the method he used was by having me hold one hand on the respective chakra and the other he told me to move as he was holding it). He did not observe any blockages and told me the chakras were open. Nevertheless, he observed a weakness and shakiness in me and he seemed confused as to what was the cause of that.

Also, after examining my back he told me that it could be something with my dura mater. He finally told me that it could be an earth and water imbalance and I should meditate on these elements.

But he seemed to have encountered this for the first time and wasn't sure what it was.

Did anybody encounter something similar to this?

What did his spirits say? Did he ask his spirits in some way?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm 

I don't think he did that. He also said he would do further works with me, but unfortunately he had to leave home to another country.
He could have been a charlatan, I don't deny that probability.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 am 

Well, there are lots of different healers and many, many who work in their own way very effectively but for me, shaman means someone who works with the spirits (consciously and deliberately) so the healing comes via the healer but from the spirits.

From what you say, it doesn't sound like a shamanic healer to me but some other form of healing so I'm afraid I don't have any advice to offer.

Sorry. :(

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 am 

I agree with Forest Child on the definition of Shamanic healing.

Your chakras can give you a large clue as to what is happening in your energetic field, however your issue my reside in the your auric field, meridian system or perhaps deeper on a physical, mental, emotional or spiritual level. I think the best thing you can do is to go to someone else for a second opinion. Ask questions of your next shaman healer, like how long has he/she been working as a shaman, training, and methods they use for healing. This way you have a good idea of who the person is and how they work before you go for a session.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing