Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Walking in the ASC all the time.
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:58 pm 

Good Morning Every One, I wanted to start by saying hello,

I will get right down to detail. I had or am having a Initiation crises. From the 3rd attempt to throw me into the crises it seems I have had to learn how to walk both sides.

I was wondering if this is usually occurs while going threw the initiation stage and once the experiencer becomes initiated sees only threw journeying?

or does the experincer become aware of the ASC (Altered State of Consciousness) all the time after Initiation?

Blessings

3trips

Post subject: Re: Walking in the ASC all the time.
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm 

Altered state is meant to be used, when needed. If you get distracted by too much information in altered state, you'll be in danger to been hit by a car or other accidents may happen too easily. It's a bit like having middle world journey all the time. So actually it is not like being in both worlds same time, a bit more like being in spiritworld.

I would prefer safe location to have altered states. You can learn to do it by will and have portable amount of consciouness involved.

To have real human relationships man needs to be present here, not lingering partly in other world. That's my experience. But during initiation awakened sensitivity may bring surprises and it is not easy to be well grounded.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing