Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Todays signs....
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:11 pm 

For me, lately I been severely depressed, and sick to the point I can hardly even stand at times....

I been crying for the spirits to take me, or give me hope.. On top of i t we had another interesting event, the hunter on the neighbors land next to ours show one of the Albino deer that usually live and roam on our property....

I have never in my life see everyone in my entire family agree... that it was wrong to shoot this deer.

The Day it was shot.. I was outside dancing and drumming on the deck rails singing to the Redwing blackbirds gathering getting ready to Leave Wisconsin, as well as the little mockingbirds...

I saw my moms car leave.. and I stood there and was quiet cause I was not able to dance around as much.. All of sudden I hear the mockingbird imitate my laugh I do every time the entire family leaves the yard...

I hear a "Eeeeeeehehehehehehe!" Then it starts whistling my healing prayer chant, and a little of Casey Jones the railroad ballad and Crazy Train.. So I run inside to get my digital recorder.. by then the little bugger was singing what it picked up from me to the edge of the marsh.... It was so funny that happened about a month ago...

I never new how healing it could be listening to the wildlife sing back to me what I sing to it....

Then I had not had many signs or information other than changing the outcome in one train vehicle collision....

I would see the occasion redtailed hawk, or wake up to the redwings on my roof peaking over the eavesdrop whistling to me in the same way I whistle for my dogs to come...

So I joke and say those redwings are my biggest fans :) ..

Well... I did not mean to get the local wildlife to take such interest in me as I enjoy singing and dancing to the tree spirits...

Here is todays experience .. I hope you all enjoy reading it and riding on the imagery. :) .

- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"
=====================
Well, First off this morning I furiously posted the news article about the Idiot that Shot one of our Albino deer... The only reason he legally got away with it is he claimed Chronic Wasting Disease is what it had.. but whether it had or or not I guess our area is tagged for an hunt anything do to this... Which is total bus as you can clearly tell by the pictiure that deer was well muscled, and yet tiny like many albinos are.... Well, as a child I used to tell people about how our woods should be protected there is sacred animals that live in there, and one animal is the Unicorn.. Which as an adult I realise my unicorns are the Albino deer... http://newsdndt. blogspot. com I am normally not to upset about hunters getting their catch, but the spirits made it clear to not hunt the albino deers... And all the locals new they existed, and no one was suppose to touch them our of their rarity... Well After I posted that news article last night.. Something exciting happened... The floor started to Shake, as I had hoped I was posting the right message about the Thunder spirits being upset... Well Then the sound that is like a low flying fighter jet, with a flapping swoosh sound to them.. flew over head of the house here to the East... Then flew over head West... As I stood straight up with chills and watched out the window.. and Saw lightning strike the property behind our marsh four times... I thought WOE!..... and quick told my friends the thunderbird was hear I should log offline if it storms... Then I heard a gun shot from that way... Then I saw lightning strike the woods again... That is when I heard a four wheeler speeding off.... I was like wow! ... I guess that thunderbird showed that hunter it was time to leave.. I think he was getting to close to our property line.. Someone has been shining on our property, so my brother in law got plates to turn them in.... Shining is where people Shine Bright lights at the deer to make them run in the direction they want to and I have a bad gut feeling that is how they go the Albinos.. as I have never in my life seen then leave our 100 acres of woods and marsh.... Well.. So I was like interesting. ..Then I got to blabbing about how I got into trouble once chasing a state employee around with machettes and silly other encounters with this man.... And I discussed lightning strike.. I found myself with a compelled rush to keep talking about it although it felt weird... Suddenly the Chatters say woe casey! slow down! We can't keep up with you!.... as I see those who do not like me taking bets on how long I will keep going till I stop.. three hours lol... Well, I then beg mom for something for my ra throat.. I got my lungs cleared up and my sinuses cleared up.. . Now I gotta a pile of mucky in my raw through to clear out... So I wander upstairs and such on a cough drop, and day dream and remember what I was chatting about.... Then I heard crows cawing everywhere.. So I mimicked one.. and then the lil turd kept hopping around on the roof of my window by the eavesdrop I was like come on now go away already I am trying to sleep... But the thought of the Crow reminded me of Ogun, and this brought me to the thought of the Machette chasing intruders thought as I laughed about how mischevious and fun that was protecting the land that way.... Then I had the thought pop into my head "Machette Weilding Shaman, that is what you are suppose to do as a career" .. and I thought well I already protect the land... Just as I protect the rails... Then I thoght the Tales of the Heinzist Shaman, of Whitewater, WI .. Weilding machettes... As I giggled wondering where the thought came from... then the crow got quiet.. So I scooted up to my bedroom window to see if I could see it... As I thought unhuh that is what the spirits mean by machette wielding shaman.. A protector and defender.. But I thought how I can hardly walk, but even so when my adrenaline rushes I sure can walk then.... I again thought.. Machette wielding Shaman and laughed about it... And then Stated I am Hawk Warrior/Spirit the Keepers of the Tracks.. that weilds a machette to protect and defend.... And That is when I saw the crow leap of the eavesdrop and then leap back on fighting with another crow... As I rolled my eyes as how they reminded me of Gangstas I chased away with machettes... Then I thought my native name again.... That is when the crow leaped off the roof tapped on my window... and all of sudden a huge redtailed hawk 4 foot wing span leaps off the room and also comes up to my bedroom window then both the hawk and the crow fly up to the eavesdrop then I loose site of the crow for a moment... And then can not believe my darn eyes.... The Crow is literally sitting on the hawks back... Not leaping on it or attacking it riding the hawk... as it flew to the marsh... and my hands started to shake a little as I hurt my legs standing up raising my hands to it out of excitement I was like wow! That crow road that hawk all the way to the center of the marsh then flew directly over it .. as they flew around the marsh in a spiral inward and then a spiral outward... and the crow went north, as the hawk flew and landed in the tall oat tree where I had my first ever hawk siting at the end of the woods.... I started to giggle ecstaticly and laugh as they told me.. That is what they mean by machette weilding shaman.. Protector and Defender... Hawk is Native American PathCrow to me Symbolises Ogun...As I thought is this Crow as in Ogun or Crow as in native spirit...That is when I hear the loud Train horn blasting in the distance... So I stumbled my painful legs down the stairs ran in and told my mom...Then I wandered into the office to email you all about it... Out of all the things I saw that is the first I have ever witness in my entire life and past lives of a crow literally riding the back of the hawk.. I was like duuuuuude! That looks like fun.. if I was not afraid of heights lol.... We all know what I am gonna do next time I lucid dream! lol...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee! :) .. That is awesome, and I hope you all enjoy imaginating it as I did witnessing it.What a nice pick me up to my moody depression :) .
- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"
http://www.dnatureofdtrain.com
now to myself to stop coughing like a crow! hehehehe .. Crow medicine possibly sayings hey you! Use me stop ignoring me.

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 am 

Dana, it would be interesting for you to look at the killing of this deer from another perspective, from the mythic level of Spirit:

You state you have been severely depressed and sick and crying to Spirit to take you or give you hope. They have done both - in the killing of this deer.

In your story, there is much lightening. These are the energies that are raging at the imbalance in your life. The albino deer represents your gentle self, your pure spirit. Yet you ask for it's death.. or even something more. So, in it's "death," your family unites and stands together - for once as you say. But where are you? Choking on your own babbling and continuing the wild ride with the crows and hawk. The train blasting is trying to call you back to some control of your energies. You did try, but became caught up again in the story, not the meaning.

You are young and full of this lightning energy. You must learn how to harness it so that you can step into your true becoming. Do not treat this opportunity lightly, but do honor Spirit with your willingness to work... not crying for death.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm 

I wanted to compliment Rachara El on her insight and advice. I do hope that Dana considers it.

I have found a meditation technique that works immediately for removing negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, and despair. I sit quietly and ask for the spirit to fill me up with its loving kindness. I remind myself that I am always watched over and that there is a divine plan. I give up my thoughts and allow them to be replaced with love. Within a few minutes I feel totally fine. Next time you feel a negative emotion, try it!

Blessed journeys,
Elizabeth Herrera

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 pm 

Welcome DNatureofDTrain, Well I just wanted to just remind you of something that you already know. You are very magnetic and open to what you need to do to find your bliss. But why are you blocking your chackras or energy points almost like self sabatoge. I meet a lot of people that are doing the same to themselfs. It's like unconsciously killing themself's. We all have the answers in us . we do not have to go or buy anything or anyplace or follow any person or religion for answers to heal ourselfs our for knowledge to help us follow our sacred path's. There are so many of us going through the sme thing. So my friend dig down deep and clean house and find your truth belive me you are there. Just shapeshift into your hawk friend and fly deep into your soul and heal.Like I said you are there my friend OH HO Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 am 

hello all,

i am new to this forum it is really cool and informative palce, i am interested in this post and useful tips. please do some more post here.

thanks alot

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 am 

Foolshawk wrote:
Welcome DNatureofDTrain, Well I just wanted to just remind you of something that you already know. You are very magnetic and open to what you need to do to find your bliss. But why are you blocking your chackras or energy points almost like self sabatoge. I meet a lot of people that are doing the same to themselfs. It's like unconsciously killing themself's. We all have the answers in us . we do not have to go or buy anything or anyplace or follow any person or religion for answers to heal ourselfs our for knowledge to help us follow our sacred path's. There are so many of us going through the sme thing. So my friend dig down deep and clean house and find your truth belive me you are there. Just shapeshift into your hawk friend and fly deep into your soul and heal.Like I said you are there my friend OH HO Jim

wow this is fantastic .. i have the same feelings like you have ..nice to see such a post ;; :)

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:37 am 

susanspy wrote:
hello all,

i am new to this forum it is really cool and informative palce, i am interested in this post and useful tips. please do some more post here.

thanks alot

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome you join here. I hope you will keep your post here. and share some funny information. :P

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing