Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: thank you
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 am 

First off i'd like to say, i posted on this forum about a year ago asking about journeying and after a while of no success I just kind of gave up.

So anyway, lately my life has been pretty miserable. I was depressed and torchured by obsessive intrusive thoughts (i have OCD) and i felt like i just wanted to die. It felt like i was possessed by some evil spirit(s). So the other night i smoked some marijuana and with it I had my first journey... it wasn't really like the way most journeys are supposed to be (no going down a tunnel) I dont even really no how to describe it, mostly just vivid colours and shapes and emotions. I could write a lot more about the journey but i'd rather get to the point. While i was in this state i was able to feel the negative energy was in my body and try to remove/shrink it. I also felt my head get cleansed and found the source of the negative energy: shadow people who lived in a house i lived in when i was a child.

Anyway, trying not to ramble on to much, for the first time since i cant even remember i feel clear headed and happy. I just want to cry sometimes because i feel emotions again that were lost and forgotten.

I am so grateful to everyone who posts on this forum because shamanism freed me. And to any other beginners like me who are in pain like i was I just want to say that your not alone and you can be healed.

p.s. i don't mean to push anyone on drugs.

Post subject: Re: thank you
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 am 

I'm glad you had a transformational experience, and that you are feeling better :) It makes all the difference.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing