Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: SPIRITUAL explanation needed --will pay
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 am 

Hello,

I have been under serious occultic attack for more than 5-years, every single day. I can't speak, I am almost blind, I am always tired everyday; I see terrible people; it's like they've inserted poison into my body. They essentially want me to commit suicide. I have never involved myself in occultism, and I'm a very simple person. I just find it really difficult to understand that this can be happening, and has been happening for a very long time; you just see the years lost, and wonder if this started yesterday.

I need the following urgent assistance, I will pay for this (we'll have to communicate via another email and speak over voice):

1. What is happening exactly
2. What they may have used to initiate this evil attack
3. Who may have done it? How to report them to the Police (if possible)
4. How to stop it.

Regards
Anonymous

Post subject: Re: SPIRITUAL explanation needed --will pay
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 am 

I will really pay. Please reach me at blakejohn47@gmail.com

It's just terrible, that one can be attacked using this method, and in a very murderous way, and the authorities are just helpless. I have good details of everywhere I've been before this began. It can only be someone that knows me. But what could they have used. Someone on this forum said they target "dredges of society".. how could this be?

I mean, they are irritating movements inside of me, and they are spiking me, inside my body... I mean it. I have to endure this every single minute for more than 5 years, and even the Pastors just laugh at me. I mean someone is trying to destroy another, and this so called God's servants laugh. Unbelievable.

This is seriously affected me, I've lost jobs because of this, and socially, it has made one immobile. I mean, can you believe hearing a voice, that says, one should have sex, and images that project women private parts into one's mind everytime, or images of dirty toilets!!

Again, I will pay to understand exactly what's happening, where it is coming from, and how to stop it. I suppose some of us do not know what this is, and we rely on experts such as you to assist us.

Thanks...

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing