Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: shamanism is more real than any army
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm 

i know you've caused both my friends to die, at the sweat lodge i saw the signs shamanism is more real than any army, they are just children with fake weapons more likely to hurt themselves in the future by the impressions that give now, i know you've tried to put me before dualism and force me there, i know you've tried to make people zombies, i know i am part of the spirit of raving, i know you've done it from there, controlling everything, everything is divine, that i spill from boxes and mathematics, is this wrong? i know you re afraid i would speak, even though you pretend to be a friend, why? this is where dualism has left us, this is where obsession over sports competitions and power, and energy has left us, you want to live up to this, and be constantly at work, you let things get in the way of your healing, small ego issues, you aren't conscious of where you put your awareness and what stories you feed, though you have many books about it and say you study the truth, you are not in the present moment, the medicine in there, not in your charts, not in your conservation, until you can be silent and listen to the planet, and your own spirit, and share what is truly there, you are just like a robot, i pray you can be free from your self harm of the radio and the false world, free yourself from the manipulation, maybe it is dishonesty in you, sometimes i wonder, but maybe youave just fallen into a trance and you dont realize you are helping the forces you want to stop, be careful with your words dont waste energy talking too much just because yr supposed to when you say nothing, dont care bout respect or control, and dont try to be a child, just be yourself, and then you will be free, making a kid your guru is just a trick. you seem to raise up children but you won't let yourself get beyond the distinction of age, i'de rather see you just be your true self, not bogged down in your supposed duties to society, you work for yourself, thers no reason to keep pushing yourself, when you want to relax, this isn't classical compisition, maybe thats how you learned but no reason to just continue that, just let yourself jam, let yourself groove, no ideas of notes, or scales,or good or bad, no ideas of guiding or following just play, thats life, why restrain yourself for no reason, stop thinking of other beings, none of them exist, to save them you must first save yourself so you can see the truth and not just always be sad, you only harm yourself and those around you

Post subject: Re: shamanism is more real than any army
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm 

i know you are part of many and you are never whole, you are the fragments, because youve attached yourself where you are not truly and sent other parts of them where you once were, you've made yourself not whole, and you made it impossible for me to be whole thats why we take out the fragments and make you whole, and you stop making them blind who are not you, and everything be whole

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm 

they are just trying to imitate my true friends, they are trying to say i am from the future, the present moment is not a time from the future the present moment is right now. theres a difference between eclecticism and gene splicing, one just feels wrong, it seems like its in style to live in the shadow, no one wants to be truly seen, instead its all about villians faraway and politics but its not real we never do anything real except kill eachother, but what about the spirit, we've allowed ourselves to let it die, what about calling the name of the divine, and ending in that name, and that alone we let the story move us the true faith is in the name and in the love, through the name only will we see everything is divine, by letting the fire rise in us, forget the rules, simply hurt no one, dont let them hold you back, the nameless name, the tao consumes me, but to me it has a name, but maybe to many it is different and the same

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm 

Feather - Why are you stressing so much? relax, you don't need to mop for us, and clean, we're hippies, we don't care if everythings' neat, we like it wild.You keep putting these deadlines on yourself to do all this stuff and then getting stressed when you're time is running low, but why? its you who sets the deadlines, you can't control everything, and you are in a situation where you dont even need to have the illusion that you do. you take so many photographs but do you really appreciate the things all around you, do you really listen? you're always talking and walking away, then no one can respond to you by the time you are done, because you're already gone. you are not grounded, the news is not going to ground you, meditation on the present moment, no visualization, no imagery can ground you, zen can ground you, no distinctions of male and female can ground you. detox from society can ground you, because thats what this is supposed to be. i don't say these things to challenge you, but to help you, i do respect you so much for putting all these together, but in the present moment, right now, your actions aren't allowing for the life which you hope to come here to arrive,they are blocking it off, i am here because i'm devoted, not to the occupy movement, but to the hippie movement, if it can be called that, the psychedelic movement, the nature movement, the love movementso much could blossom here, in so many ways, but you have to be open, even for one day, no plans, no goals, just present moment, see how it feels, there is much i can learn from you as well, but i has stuff to offer too, and this thing will help us center, so we can teach eachother, because you are flying all over the place, i can't follow you, i can't respond in a composed way, because i have to rush or it seems like you may not be there to hear it, this can't work! earth rising sanctuary!
people have died, there is no future, people are dying all the time, what if you die? there is no plan, theres just the bud, and the acid, and the trips, why hold back, mopping is not more important than this?
thats the real revolution, its not waiting for the moon
you need the inner moon and sun, not the outter
this is not classical composition, the mistakes can make it better, they are the gifts of spirit. what seems a mistake, or blemish can be a gift.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm 

sorry to put this here, but i'm kind of afraid to say it to your face, my strongpoint isn't confronting people, i dont like everything being turned into a back and forth thing, but thats what it seems like is happening here. plus, it seems these places are somehow connected for i see earth rising in them and them in earth rising. no more rebirth, no more karma, thats not what any faith is about, even the pagans, its about being free from suffering. i don't think i'm perfect, its not a diss to you, its just the truth isn't always socially acceptable, but its always healing

even the novice, absolute beginner can teach something worthwhile if we really listen

and we do have love for you, that is why we do this

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 pm 

you guys may be rainbow warriors, but i'm a rainbow of chaos love and peace
i speak truth
because only true love can bring whole peace
i am very old
i am not a woman or man
i am not a childrens story
or a non fiction book
i am an old fairy spiritual
but actually i am what i am in each moment