Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: sexual abuse/ memory loss
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 pm 

a few days ago i remembered some events from my childhood. my mother raped me and my brother and sisters, she gave us wine or something to make us forget. i knew it was wrong afterwards and i tried to tell my brother and sister but they were too young to understand. i just kept crying and yelling until i made myself so tired i fell asleep. my mother woke me up later and i was so scared of her, i didn't know why. i thought it was just a bad dream, i couldn't remember why i felt like that. and when i was younger i watched my friend screw my sister. and he looked so happy that i wanted to do it too. i didn't though, because i didn't really know what sex was, i thought i did it though and i was so happy i told my dad and i think i told everybody at school the next day. i feel so bad about it. please if anybody can do anything or just talk to me i'd really appreciate it. i can't thank you enough for your time. i would pay somebody for the work but i lost everything 2 years ago when my house got sold because we couldn't afford the taxes. please if anybody can do anything, i know i have to do most of the healing myself but please help. i feel so bad. thank you

Post subject: Re: sexual abuse/ memory loss
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:23 am 

First, my condolences to you. Be of good cheer, I will share with you. You should avoid them at parties and good people.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing