Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Reconnecting the Heart and the Mind - Death for the Spirit
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:39 pm 

Hello,
I'm hoping somebody experienced with this phenomena can help me find somebody that is experienced in healing this kind of disorder. About 10 years ago I smoked an extract of Salvia Divinorum after some emotional turmoil with my girlfriend. A native shaman tried to heal me afterwards but I guess I missed out on that experience, I didn't know the guy and he just walked up and I felt this force inside of me that was trying to open my heart I guess and I just reacted and shut it back down. After that I went to an initiated white shaman, and all he told me is "Reconnecting the heart and the mind.." and that the Salvia was like "A death for the spirit." and did a little energy work from accross the room on me.. he said the energy was stuck somewhere and nerve ripples went outwards from my heart accross my chest. I then had a couple encounters with native shamans after that.. one latched onto what felt like the base of my spine and slowly "bubbled" energy upwards until I felt it get to my head where a bunch of nerves felt like they were popping accross my head. then I went to a Native sucking doctor, and he extracted some negative stuff which provided a sense of relief in my heart. But even after all of these healings, I still have no connection to an internal world or feelings. How do I "get back into my heart."?? hopefully not 10 more years of meditation. Is anybody familiar with this sort of condition? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Reconnecting the Heart and the Mind - Death for the Spir
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 am 

if your going to different people for the same issue and nothing is helping, then your either not taking the peoples advice thats trying to helping you or they have no clue what their doing, or its you thats not wanting to get better.

i find it very hard to believe that all the people (healers) are doing is sending energy or sucking out the negative energy as any person thats familier with this kind of healing knows that the majority of problems like this stem from mental/emotional issues as well as physical. all you spoke of was them attempting to heal the physical but not the mental/emotional.

my bull shit meter just went off, perhaps you can convince me otherwise?

Post subject: Re: Reconnecting the Heart and the Mind - Death for the Spir
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm 

Salvia is overly potent, be careful with that stuff. If you want my advice, you need to experience the reintegration mentally physically and spiritually. There is a neurological component here as well, you need to open new pathways in your brain in order to reconnect. These pathways are not very easily rebuilt, it should take time, it always easier to break something than it is to fix something. If you are shown a door I recommend walking through it.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing