Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Quartz Healing
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm 

I was wondering if anybody was familiar with crystal healing. I came across a technique in a book about rock magic about how to heal using twelve quartz crystals set around the patient in order to restore balance to the client. They are set around the client and manipulated energetically with a double-terminated quartz. Does anyone have any experience with this type of healing method?

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am 

absolutely love stone people and have been connected to them ever since i was a little girl but didn't really begin to understand their healing properties until i was older... for what this is worth, wouldn't use a book to tell you anything and would connect directly with their energy and let them guide you for how to use... they are amazing and this includes those that may speak to you outside on the ground... have fun and look for the faces b/c most all do have at least one!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:00 pm 

Dear One:

My experience with quartz has been astonishing... I also loved all earthy things since childhood, and collected stones, pieces of wood, roots, etc.

This specific technique you are mentioning I haven't used (yet), it sounds reasonable and logic. The best advice I might offer you is to practise on yourself and then with your family members all that sounds reasonable and congruent to you.

Practise and discover, let your Inner Wisdom guide you and listen to the outter guidance... I use the sound as part of the outter guidance, for example the sound of nature through birds, dogs, cats... all is message!
Enjoy what you're doing... don't let fear disguise your pleasure when healing yourself or another one.

Greetings!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am 

I use a double-terminated crystal for clearing, extracting and other shamanic healing... but not with 12 other crystals.

I have heard of using up to 6 additional crystals that are very specific in how they have been charged, and placed in a specific pattern around you. There are several good resources on this kind of work. Simply google "workign with crystals" and a plethora of information will come up.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing