Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Post Op Blues!
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:45 pm 

Hello everyone, and may I offer blessings to you all! I have just arrived to these forums days after I have had a tumor removed from my nose. The operation went really well and my nose is returning to normal again! This was my second tumor, and this is one hat trick I will gladly do without! I would appreciate your healing and strength being sent to me as I continue along the healing path, and also if my wife could also be the recipient of your messages of healing and strength. She helps me immensely and without her I would be lost.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:53 am 

karmarev,

These tumors of yours, benign I trust?

I notice a lot of lookers at your post but nobody has chosen to reply. It always hurts my heart when that happens. But, shamans are a strange lot, (including me) and you may well be receiving healing energies without anyone saying "hey look at me, I'm helping".

Questions: Are you and your wife shamans? What drew you to this shaman forum?

If neither of you study or practise shamanism, I encourage you to visit youtube and watch the vids by Serge Kahili King. He practises what is called Huna shamanism. It is fascinating, with a strong focus on healing.

Best regards, and may you and your wife stay healthy.

Old Rivers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:55 am 

I fully agree with old rivers.
In fact I loved the way of this writing.
Keep up the good work. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 pm 

Old Rivers wrote:
karmarev,

These tumors of yours, benign I trust?

I notice a lot of lookers at your post but nobody has chosen to reply. It always hurts my heart when that happens. But, shamans are a strange lot, (including me) and you may well be receiving healing energies without anyone saying "hey look at me, I'm helping".

Questions: Are you and your wife shamans? What drew you to this shaman forum?

If neither of you study or practise shamanism, I encourage you to visit youtube and watch the vids by Serge Kahili King. He practises what is called Huna shamanism. It is fascinating, with a strong focus on healing.

Best regards, and may you and your wife stay healthy.

Old Rivers

In my opinion the best work is done silently and discreetly. Working for pride isn't worth it, the whole "hey look i'm doing something helpful!" is a good feeling but if i continue down this path and learn enough to help people i'm going to come when needed and leave when i'm not.

If i were to help out a friend i'd probably ask that the incident not be discussed because of the risk of whatever the problem was coming back or the risk of being egotistical and going on about all the things i've done.

As far as i'm personally concerned (i cannot speak for other people on this matter) as long as you're helping people with the knowledge and wisdom you have then you're making a difference and who cares if no one else knows about it?

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing