Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Please help Tyler Johnson
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:37 am 

I need help on this one guys, I have prayed for this young boy and done what I can to help....It's not fair that he has to experience the hell he is going through right now as well as his mother who is the kindest person one can know. I will let you read the latest development in what has happened.....there is more to the story and if you would like to be filled in further please send me a private message:

Tyler had his surgery this morning. They only intended to do a "debriedment" on his feet and hand, but the damage was so much, that they had to go ahead and amputate parts of his feet and hand. His left foot had to be almost completly removed. They will reconsider taking off part of his ankle as well, more for prosthetic purposes later this week. His right foot, they only took off his toes, however, they will reconsider removing 2-4 more inches if it doesn't appear to start healing early this week. His fingers on his right hand had to be removed, all at different levels, but none of them were removed lower than his 2nd knuckle. He is still sedated, and they are putting an epidural catheter in him so that he will have constant pain relief for a few days, or more depending on his next surgery.
I know your all thinking and praying for him.. and I really appreciate all of your support. We will be in Denver for close to 2 weeks.

~Shara & Tyler Johnson

I ask all of you to pray for this ten year old boy, he has much life in him and almost died because traditional medicine had no clue what he suffered from. I prayed and did healing ceremonies to help him pull through but as you all can see he is far from out of the woods. Thank you my brothers and sisters, please send as much healing energy to this little boy and his family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Travel Well, I must shed some tears before I send any more healing energy
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:58 pm 

oh, i am soooooooooo sorry to read this story. i will pray for him and if you think of anything i can do to help, please let me know. such a tragedy. lots of love, patrice

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:46 am 

Hello Kodiak,
Yes I will pray for Tyler and his family.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:26 am 

Kodiak
It is done.

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm 

Tyler is to have his 2nd surgery today. They will have to amputate up to his calf on his left leg, and either up to the top of his foot, or right above the ankle, both for him to be able to walk again. The prostetics need to be on good healthy solid skin that has some cusion to it. Where it's been amputated now, that wouldn't be possible. They will also close up the wounds, including his fingertips today. I'm not sure how long it will take before they let him go home yet.. it's all dependant on his ability to manage the pain. He will be fit for prostetics in 4-6 weeks after this. He is scared, but holding up quite well despite all he's been through. Thanks everyone..

~Shara & Tyler

He still needs our help guys, I need to back away for a little bit....getting too close like that is a painful lesson for a young guy like myself. I will pray for him and I hope the rest of you continue with your help. Thank you again my friends.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 am 

Kodiak

I work for a podiatrist and we see many people with missing limbs ona daily basis. The ones that cope best are usually the children because they adapt quickly to their new devices. I trust he will be fine in a few months time when everything has settled down. It's when things like his story happen that we all learn to appreciate the lives we have and not graps at more than the next person is willing to give.

Just be grateful and humbled by his bravery.

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 am 

Thank you all,
I think we made a difference with Tyler, they only needed to amputate up to his ankles and his right hand turned out better than expected. I saw him today and he was weak and heavily drugged but there is still a lot of light and energy within him. He tried to walk on his casts in front of me, this is less than two weeks from his surgery. I still beat myself up, because I would have gladly died trying to help him get better if I was given the choice. I still feel that what happened to him was not fair and I could have done more to help, but spirit had other plans.

With thanks and gratitude,
KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 am 

The courage of one little boy can help so many others just by being himself.
The same applies to anyone and everyone. Just be yourself and by doing so you are already helping many.

Very good to hear some good news about your little friend.
Good Luck

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:46 pm 

I will send a song to him on the wind of comfort and healing in my best healing flute that he is comforted and well.

Loved ones love friends befriend and the hopeless hope

Hobachi Ofunlo

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 am 

Tyler is doing very well thanks to everyone's prayers. He has prosthetic feet and they only had to take a small amount off of his right hand. I am happy to inform everyone that he has rebounded better than most people who have all their limbs still in tact. Last I heard he was wrestling again and has also decided to take up snowboarding. Thank you all for your help, his family thanks everyone as well. I am truly humbled by what man can do for others when things seem dark for one of our younger brothers.

Travel well,
KODIAK

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing