Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Please help
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm 

I have been diagnosed with liver cancer and it has progressed to
cirrousis of the liver as well. I was recently in St. Louis and met a Navaho man who told me to contact the Shaman to see if he could do me any good. I am up for anything that could work at this point. Tired of being poked, proded and shoved into MRI\'s. Can you give me any advise on how I could meet or at least speak to a Shamam?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:15 am 

blessings to you, Lewis

cancer is very insidious in that it LOVES attention and energy work. It is not easy to manage and can be accelerated by the wrong intentions.

I would highly caution you against accepting any Reiki, massage, or similar treatments or intentions from well-meaning practitioners. There is a reason for the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." There are very few things that work against or retard cancer, but there are things that can ease the difficulty in dealing with it.

Do not despair. Follow what the doctors recommend, what your heart tells you, and also seek a shaman you would come to trust.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 pm 

Namaste Lewis,

I have in my practice worked with Cancer as well as those with Dis-ease of the heart. I read the one other reply that you had gotten. All I can say is that not everyone truly understands the depths of Shamanism and energy healing. Yes, its true that you should be careful to whom you see. But all energy healers should be honored. One doesn't necessarily mean its better than another... the healing doesn't come from the practitioner, it comes from Spirit... and all divine compassionate Spirits come from the source of light and healing.

From a Shamanic outlook, Cancer is an imbalance in the core universe of the person. If this is the universal lesson that you need to learn, then it is your journey into the disharmony that is within that core. A qualified Shaman has the knowledge of this and can help you search deep within to find and heal this imbalance. This can also be assisted with Energy work during this process in order to keep you strong.

why is there such confusion of who is a chosen Shaman? Some of us have been chosen many lifetimes ago to follow this as our destiny and some are in their infancy of being shown the healing of the Shaman. Ask questions of the Shamans background. Do they have a family Shamanic background? Have they been studying Shamanism? If yes, how long and with whom? Students that follow Michael Harners' Foundation for Shamanic Studies have indepth knowledge. Ask how long have they been practicing? What is there focus in their daily Shamanic Practices? Do they have a Shamanic Practice with a client base?

Asking questions will bring you closer to your answers.
Best wishes. I wish that you walk daily in your dreams
Namaste
White Feather
http://serenityheaingandministries.com [/i][/i]

Post subject: Re: Please help
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am 

Hey Louis,

Here is a link that may help you feel a bit more optimistic about your path.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/hamer.html

Namaste

Post subject: Re: Please help
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm 

lewis wrote:
I have been diagnosed with liver cancer and it has progressed to
cirrousis of the liver as well. I was recently in St. Louis and met a Navaho man who told me to contact the Shaman to see if he could do me any good. I am up for anything that could work at this point. Tired of being poked, proded and shoved into MRI\'s. Can you give me any advise on how I could meet or at least speak to a Shamam?
Food is your best medicine and if you are still checking in here then you may want to look for a "macrobiotic medicinal cook" or someone that specializes in using food/herbs, along with locating a good healing practitioner that will help you uncover and release the mental/emotional aspects locked in your body that created the cancer. Working with a healing person and an acupuncturist might be a good combo and is what I would do if i developed a serious condition. For what this is worth, in acupuncture, the liver is associated with anger and its compatible organ is the gallbladder which is associated with frustration.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:43 pm 

Hello Lewis, I have worked with some cancer patients and have known many that has gotten great results with essiac tea. An herbal tea that was used in the native indians in canada. Research it online and start taking it right away. I know in my heart that this will help you. And there's another thing that is the key in all healings is your attitude and your belief in your healing. I know you will be fine if you stay possitive and please do not believe the doctors tag they stick on people. What I mean is when most doctors tell there clients what they are suffering from the people think right away the worst. Please don't fall into this trap! Miracles have and do happen everyday!!!!!! Blessings to you lewis stay strong and positive I see you healthy and happy!!! JIM :D http://www.essiacinfo.org/today.html

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 am 

Dear Lewis

I am so sorry to read that you are facing such an enormous challenge.

What kind of relationship do you have to this cancer?

Quite often people relate to their cancers via fear and aggression ["fighting cancer"] and this may not always be terrible helpful - it may actually be giving negative/destructive energy to that area of the body. Your cancer is an aspect of your self-created energy field - not actually an invading alien enemy, though it might initially be experienced in that way.

For thousands of years the liver has been seen as "the seat of anger" and this is reflected in the publications and transformative approaches rcommended by the famed modern healer Louise Hay.

Have you tried journeying to your liver and meeting and dialoguing with the "spirit" of your cancer there, Lewis?

Mike
www.sunflower-health.com

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing