Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: please help, paranoid
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm 

i just feel in danger, not just me but my whole family, feeling came from nowhere 3 days ago, won't leave me alone. i'm just real worried about everybody and was wondering if someone might be able to help. mostly worried about either something wrong with me, my sister and her boyfriend, and my mom knows this guy that just got out of jail and i'm worried about him hurting her. please help or just possibly give some insight and try to make me feel better, feel like a schizophrenic

Post subject: Re: please help, paranoid
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm 

Sit back, take a deep breath and relax. If you're reading this, you've survived the week. Right?
Anxiety can be brought on by many things. You heard some disturbing information, and this could've set off a chain of reactions. Before you know it you're on a runaway train headed for paranoia.
Analyze the situation and find out what has caused these feelings; either the info about the man released from jail, which naturally puts you in a state of heightened awareness, or just "a feeling" that things might go bump in the night. It's a valid reason either way.
In any case, it's not unwise to practice some extra caution. But don't let it grab you by the throat. If there was indeed a dangerous situation, you wouldn't be capable of an adequate response if you are having a nervous breakdown.
See what you can do about the things you have influence on, and sit back and observe those that you can't change. Don't go crazy. It won't help you or the people around you.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing