Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Palsy
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 pm 

Hello;
I might have a tumor, annoying thing in my ear or something on the nerve controling my face. I have a girlfriend... so don't want to get any kind of paralysis. I'm a very positive person and have a deep respect for everything, and I try not to get scared about this possibility, would the power of attraction and shamanic healing possibly help me to avoid the problem? Could shamans help nerve regeneration?

kind regards and blessings;

Linden

Post subject: Re: Palsy
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:56 pm 

MacAoidh,

Have you consulted a physician about your suspicions? If so, what treatment method was suggested?

I would first journey and seek out the spirit of the tumor. I would ask it what it wants or needs from me, and then try to get it to understand that its presence is harming my life. I would follow with suggestions on how the spirit can fill its needs elsewhere in a peaceful harmless way.

I suggest this video, plus the others by Serge Kahili King:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPILb2xh3eY

You would probably get a lot out of the book Urban Shaman. You can pick up a copy as cheap as $2.25 over on amazon.

Also, consult a reputable herbalist for specific natural remedies.

Old Rivers

MacAoidh wrote:
Hello;
I might have a tumor, annoying thing in my ear or something on the nerve controling my face. I have a girlfriend... so don't want to get any kind of paralysis. I'm a very positive person and have a deep respect for everything, and I try not to get scared about this possibility, would the power of attraction and shamanic healing possibly help me to avoid the problem? Could shamans help nerve regeneration?

Linden

Post subject: Re: Palsy
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 am 

Old Rivers wrote:
MacAoidh,

Have you consulted a physician about your suspicions? If so, what treatment method was suggested?

I would first journey and seek out the spirit of the tumor. I would ask it what it wants or needs from me, and then try to get it to understand that its presence is harming my life. I would follow with suggestions on how the spirit can fill its needs elsewhere in a peaceful harmless way.

I suggest this video, plus the others by Serge Kahili King:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPILb2xh3eY

You would probably get a lot out of the book Urban Shaman. You can pick up a copy as cheap as $2.25 over on amazon.

Also, consult a reputable herbalist for specific natural remedies.

Old Rivers

MacAoidh wrote:
Hello;

Linden

Thanks both of you, very helpful.
I'm less convinced much will happen now thankfully, have spoken to the GP and all seems fine, nevertheless I itend on some shamanic healing for the purpose of general cleansing to check if there is anything wrong.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing