Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: One medicine for all?
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 pm 

:?: I was thinking recently when I was sick with a bad cold, is there a medicine that could possibly cure everything as a broad ranged healing medicine?....I thought about it, tossing it around in my ego-based brain and then I got a gentle "yes" for and answer...(a lot of you know where this answer came from obviously). After I accepted this idea, I then went further to ask, could a man, scientist or someone else make such a thing? Shortly thereafter I again got a "yes, as long as the mixture is correct"......I tossed this idea around in my head for a while thinking what on earth could it be? What in the world could heal cancer, viruses, hatred, anger and all the other less than light emotions/diseases that plague humanity? Then two answers came to me. The first was obvious but hard to "put into a bottle" as the saying goes. It was the feeling/emotion and pure essence of Love.....I then went further (as I always do) and tried to figure out how or what love would be for everyone on earth....Here's where my mind almost blew all of it's fuses at once. The answer was not something we put into a bottle or pill form but rather a connection, to God/The Creator himself. In essence God is pure love and understanding for everyone, the problem that I am having is how do we get everyone to get connected to God quicker? Is there a universal drug or mixture that would be able to connect every human being on mother earth to The Creator? I leave you all with this question to ponder and hopefully give back some ideas on this one. Thank You to all my brothers and sisters.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:08 am 

Kodiak

The kind of love you are seeking for a cure of all things... is "open palms".

Open Palms is exactly what it would look like.

Open palms demands mercy. When one calls for mercy for the self or for someone else, it appears.

When it appears you need to be fully prepared for it's impact, because mercy demands absolute truth and integrity.

Miracles happen every moment of our lives. Most do not see them because the eyes are closed to mercy.

If you ever call to mercy, you will know where I am speaking from.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 am 

Hello Kodiak, Every human being, animal, insect, tree, rock, earth, etc are already connected to the CREATOR if they want to be or not. So there is the answer to that problem. And knowing that you are not only connected to the CREATOR but a creator created by the CREATOR/GOD is when your body will never get sick. Because we are than truelly createing our own realities. So for me the task not (problem) is to help people understand who they are. This is not a easy task because as you know you cannot change someone they have to truelly want to themselfs. Than thats when you can use your magic to guide them along there self healing. Alot of people I have crossed along my path think that the pay a Shaman, medicine man, healer and after they have recieved there healing? That they are cured. This is what some healers lead them to believe. And they bounce around from one to another in most cases never getting there. And yes it would be nice if there were medicine or magic wand and (HOKUS POKUS) they were little creators ready to teach and spread there knowledge. But unfortunetly the goverment would bane the medicine or magic wand in fear that they would lose control of the people! Love is the best medicine!! Great Topic :D

Post subject: Re: One medicine for all?
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:27 pm 

kodiak wrote:
:?: I was thinking recently when I was sick with a bad cold, is there a medicine that could possibly cure everything as a broad ranged healing medicine?....I thought about it, tossing it around in my ego-based brain and then I got a gentle "yes" for and answer...(a lot of you know where this answer came from obviously). After I accepted this idea, I then went further to ask, could a man, scientist or someone else make such a thing? Shortly thereafter I again got a "yes, as long as the mixture is correct"......I tossed this idea around in my head for a while thinking what on earth could it be? What in the world could heal cancer, viruses, hatred, anger and all the other less than light emotions/diseases that plague humanity? Then two answers came to me. The first was obvious but hard to "put into a bottle" as the saying goes. It was the feeling/emotion and pure essence of Love.....I then went further (as I always do) and tried to figure out how or what love would be for everyone on earth....Here's where my mind almost blew all of it's fuses at once. The answer was not something we put into a bottle or pill form but rather a connection, to God/The Creator himself. In essence God is pure love and understanding for everyone, the problem that I am having is how do we get everyone to get connected to God quicker? Is there a universal drug or mixture that would be able to connect every human being on mother earth to The Creator? I leave you all with this question to ponder and hopefully give back some ideas on this one. Thank You to all my brothers and sisters.

Peace be upon you Kodiak.

I know a language taught to me by spirits and angels, and when I chant in
this language, I can cure any sickness and any disease or problem. I can
even use it to command, conjure, and drive off spirits. It is called Liinevaastiiko, ( lee-neh-vaas-tee-koe).

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing