Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: need help with negative voices
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm 

Hello

Posting on behalf of my mother who is not a computer user, but desperate to get rid of these voices/visions that have been torturing her for the last 6 years. Please offer your advise on this problem and whether shamanic healing can help. Thanks.

=============================================

My mother (63), who was Hindu and extremely spiritual since childhood worshipped Lord Vishnu since a young age. She had dreams about Lord Vishnu. She had been doing a lot of spiritual reading (Doreen Virtue's Divine Guidance).

But now, for about 7 years, after she brought Shiv Linga and shiv photos to our home, she heard the voice of Shiv who said that he was her past husband so then continously she was hearing voices that she was Parvati, Uma, Gauri and that she had two lives with him. But as my mother loved to worship Lord Vishnu from the beginning, she then started worshipping multiple Gods, Visnhu, Ganesha, Jesus, etc.

The first year of hearing voices went well. But then, the voice of Shiv told her not to worship Vishu or other God any more, only to shiv. Then this voice, started taking away her sleep and continuously talking to her, and wanted her to take constant dictation (note-taking) guided by him, but never allowing to participate in family matters.

Since then, he is constantly disturbing her sleep and does not allow more than 2 hours of sleep. Before this, mother was a good sleeper, but now she has lost her sleep. She does not like that. The continuous talks are about God stories and many lies. This voice cheats my mother all the time because it takes the role of Vishnu, Jesus, etc.

When he came initially, my mother meditated on his name. But then, he gave her teeth pain and he took the position of Kali by punishing her. The voice says he hates Vishu so that is why he is punishing my mom. But after the teeth pain, got another good spirit who is telling that it is helping my mom, but not strong enough to destroy the negative Shiv who takes her sleep. She says she has no power to let the SHiv energy leave her.

We used to go to temples and one time, she saw a vision that Vishnu was giving her vermillion on her forehead and put a crown. This could be a fake vision given by this negative voice/vision.

As of June 2010, my mother and the entire family took Baptism in a Pentecostal Church. The day of Baptism she, felt really good, but then the voices returned. Also, she had a crystals therapy session by a healer and felt good for one whole day, but voices/visions came back after a day.

My mother doesn't leave the house much due to the constant disturbance of her sleep and the voices. We pray together as a family and currently just refer to God (generic) instead of praying to a specific master.

She eats very healthy and takes vitamins. She eats no junk food nor consumes any alcohol/wine whatsoever.

Please advise and send her healing energy. Her name is Renu.

Post subject: Re: need help with negative voices
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm 

I myself have to live with voices. It's tough but can be managed if there are no physical illnesses, otherwise it's different. These voices are a result of, I think, or at least in my experience, has something to do with kundalini or other primal energy as it escapes the body into the realm of influence of another person's dream. This usually happens only in dreams. You need an experienced tonalli healer that could cure you through their dreams which you could find in San Martin Mexico, a little town that still follows the old ways. You may also need a soul retrieval for your mother both through journey and dream, maybe a group of shamans can help her. A guardian spirit is not a bad thing to have either. Maybe even a recapitulation of how she god those voices, you could help her through that is if you don't know everything.

As to how to deal with these voices on a day to day basis, I could help, but take it with a grain of salt. Not everything that has worked for me will work for somebody else. But we could all try. Good luck and may the gods bless you.

Yours, always,
--Teopiltzin

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm 

Your mother must burn to ashes the Shiv Linga and photos,at once!
These objects have been charged by some low entity and her bringing these objects home created an attachment between this entity and your mother.
This is black magic.The entity is shape shifting and pretending to be various gods.
It is a trickster and a leach.He is feeding off your mother`s energies and leaving her weak.
If your mother cannot do it alone,look for someone to help exorcise this spirit.But first,your mother must be clear in her mind and heart, as to whom she wants to follow.Why does she need many gods?Is one god not good enough?Was she unsatisfied with her original god?
Your mother can return to her original god,or else banish all the lesser spirits
and return to the God of all gods-the universal source of life, which contains within itself all the attributes and capacities.
Clean your home of all unnecessary objects and worship only one god.Then you will hear only one voice-The Most High!
OracleDreamHealer blog/oracledreamhealer.com

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm 

i would tell her to talk to them peaceably, ask them what they want and why they are haunting her, and politely request that they either leave, or change their demeanor. fear is usually what gives them a darkness. often those voices have a message or a purpose.

here is a link to an excellent video series. your mother might be having a spiritual crisis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8AYSrs2kk

also, has she or you read the Upanishads? according to them she IS Parvati, Uma, and Gauri. and shiv and vishnu are just aspects of the brahman.

hope things get better.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm 

Thank you all for your replies.

A few comments.

Yes, due to her bad experience, we had a Pentecostal preacher - the one who baptised us, come to our home and remove all traces of Shiv as well as all Hindu images/deities and things.

Since we have taken Christian baptism, we no longer worship any Hindu Gods whatsoever and have no deities in our home.

Also, we currently only pray to a single God - Almighty God.

However, despite all these things, my mother continues to be perturbed by this constant voice called Shiv. He claims to be psychotic and says he has no purpose other than to kill God, kill my mother, etc. His messages are highly derogatory, perverse and negative in nature.

Believe me, there is no way to reason with this voice.

My mother being highly righteous and moral ignores his messages and constantly calls out to God, " God how can you stand this voice saying all these derogatory things in your name?".

She is doing her part in calling out to God and us praying several times during the day.

She also says there is a good voice that she hears occasionally who gives her some comfort. But the good voice is not powerful enough to remove this negative one.

What else can we do? Please advise.

She needs to get her sleep at night so that is my primary concern. The voice wakes her up or stop her from falling asleep at night.

Thanks and blessings to yall.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 pm 

I feel bad for the people who helped you.

Troll.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 am 

Your mother, perhaps,is paying some karmic price for her past mistakes.
To help her sleep better,I recommend to her to do the following:
1] take a bath before sleep with 7 or 8 drops of lavender essential oil.Stay in the bath for 10-15 minutes.Do not use soap or any other chemical products while soaking in the bath.
2] when you don`t have time for a bath,rub one or two drops of lavender on the back of your neck,directly from the bottle.Make sure that the bottle includes a Latin label.It should either say:Lavendula officinalis or Lavendula augustifolia.[as there are other lavenders in the market that do not have the same effect].
3] light up a candle before sleep and meditate on the flame,no longer than 10 minutes.
4] buy a bottle of Bach flower remedy-specifically:crab apple remedy.
Fill up a spray bottle with spring water and add to the water a few drops of the crab apple.Shake.Spray the rooms in your home,from time to time,especially in areas of high traffic.This would purify the energies in your space.Have a good night.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm 

I always treat the voices as real, as they are to the person. I think all voices come from relationships. However, if you look around you will see that all voices are connected to a body. A voice is not allowed to speak without a body. Give it a body and make it as funny as you want so that it is difficult to take the voice seriously.

But sometimes a chicken crossing the road is just a chicken crossing the road. In this case I prescribe a little antipsychotic, as small a dose as necessary.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:12 am 

I believe your mom should consult a mainstream psychiatrist to deal with the voices. From what I learned about schizophrenia in college classes, she is "textbook" as far as the progression of the disease. The voices become more and more negative as time passes. What I write may offend other shaman on this forum, but I risk this because I believe she is approaching a crisis.

Her condition is treatable with anti-psychotic medications.

I encourage you to get her an appointment with a psychiatrist and, while you have the phone book open, look up the address of the nearest mental health emergency clinic - should she meltdown before she can be treated.

And don't discontinue shamanic treatments.

Respectfully submitted,
Old Rivers

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am 

Old Rivers wrote:
I believe your mom should consult a mainstream psychiatrist to deal with the voices. From what I learned about schizophrenia in college classes, she is "textbook" as far as the progression of the disease. The voices become more and more negative as time passes. What I write may offend other shaman on this forum, but I risk this because I believe she is approaching a crisis.

Her condition is treatable with anti-psychotic medications.

I encourage you to get her an appointment with a psychiatrist and, while you have the phone book open, look up the address of the nearest mental health emergency clinic - should she meltdown before she can be treated.

And don't discontinue shamanic treatments.

Respectfully submitted,
Old Rivers

I don't think you offend anyone. But, what you say is basically what I said...as someone who works in both worlds. (I'm also a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in a Community Mental Health Center and treat people all day long, some so psychotic they barely can function in society.)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 pm 

Keep in mind also that there is a long list of physical conditions that need to be ruled out also.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 am 

Human beings hear voices because of the attachment of non-physical entities. You should really be careful who's advice you listen to as you could be walking around in a circle if you were to take everything that everyone has said seriously. You could become really confused listening to all the hogwash that people have to say, when they have no understanding of what is actually happening with your situation.
People picking up entities from a picture? Are you serious? That is like saying you could get aids from talking to someone with aids. People pick up entities from fear and loss of personal power, not from photos, or material objects which have no form of lifeforce or consciousness.
www.spiritualclearing.info

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 am 

I've been told the voices I hear are the Bardos (purgatory). I only get snippets of conversations. BUT a low dose of anti-psychotic medication has quieted them extremely. They no long keep me awake and their messages are so faint that they don't bother me any more. The only time I hear them is when I concentrate on them now.

WaterDragon

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 pm 

I have a friend who struggles with voices, too. I'd like to show him this thread. Thanks everyone who contributed.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing