Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Need Help: A patient with a scary problem
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:11 am 

A man came to me recently with a bizarre problem and sincerely deserves help.

His problem is that, thirty years ago he paid a group of satanists to put a curse on someone, and now as he is cleaning up his spirit life, has come to the point where this particular incident must be dealt with. He is plagued with dreams of the victim of the curse, and demonic beings are now invading his dreams. He even reports poltergeist activity in his home.

According to what I have read about satanic curses, a feeling of remorse after the casting of the curse reverses it onto the sender. I don't know what level of remorse he has, but perhaps just wanting this behind him has caused things to erupt.

The victim of the curse is alive but is dangerous and cannot be contacted. In fact, the curse was put on the individual because of fear.

I have never dealt with a situation like this before and am appealing to to this forum to share any insights, rituals, knowledge of medicines, or anything else I can use to help my patient put this behind him.

Thank you all in advance,
Old Rivers

Post subject: Re: Need Help: A patient with a scary problem
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:49 pm 

Tell your patient with scary problems that he needs to face his dark undoings and forgive himself.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm 

wannabee wrote:
Tell your patient with scary problems that he needs to face his dark undoings and forgive himself.

Wannabee,

There is plenty of that going on. Thanks for your input.

The poltergeist activity, btw, has dropped off, as have the dreams. But I don't think this is over.

Right now I am looking for a ceremony that will release everyone involved.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Old Rivers

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm 

What do your Spirits say or indicate? Do they feel that this is something you can deal with?

Remorse over something like this is one thing but if the curse/spell is removed, how would that impact on the dangerous individual? Would they become more dangerous? Sometimes we are pawns in a bigger game and although later we may wish things were different, hard decisions sometimes have to be made.

The poltergeist activity in the home - does your client live alone?

How do you feel about tackling this, going to his home and working to remove what shouldn't be there? How does he feel about that? What do your Spirits say is the way forward?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 am 

Forest Child wrote:
What do your Spirits say or indicate? Do they feel that this is something you can deal with?

Remorse over something like this is one thing but if the curse/spell is removed, how would that impact on the dangerous individual? Would they become more dangerous? Sometimes we are pawns in a bigger game and although later we may wish things were different, hard decisions sometimes have to be made.

The poltergeist activity in the home - does your client live alone?

How do you feel about tackling this, going to his home and working to remove what shouldn't be there? How does he feel about that? What do your Spirits say is the way forward?

Forest Child,

Thanks for your questions.

My spirits tell me that I'm the only one for this job.

It is unknown to me just how the "dangerous individual" might react when the curse is broken. I know for sure that the curse is weighing heavily on the client and must be neutralized before any progress can be made.

The poltergeist activity has been stopped by several smudgings of the house, by me. The client lives alone except for pets which appear unaffected.

I have searched and found a short ceremony that my client could do alone, or with me if desired:

"SPELL TO BREAK THE POWERS OF A SPELL
You Need: black candle, water and a black bowl
Place the candle into the black bowl, fix the candle to the bowl using the wax drippings from the candle so that it stands alone.
Fill the bowl to the rim with fresh water, without wetting the wick.
Breathe deeply and meditate for a few minutes.
When your mind is clear, light the candle.
Visualize the power the spell cast against you as living within the candles flame.
As the candle burns down, it will sputter and go out as it touches the water.
As it is extinguished by the water, the spell is broken.
Finally, dig a hole into the ground, pour the water into it, then bury the candle."

Naturally, I would summon my power animals beforehand, and ask that my client be protected; plus following the ceremony I would add a cleansing of the client with sage, while giving thanks to the spirits for guiding me to the above ceremony to free my client from the chains that bound him.

This is not set in concrete, and I am open to suggestions.

Thank you again, Forest Child.

Old Rivers

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 am 

Before you do anything Old rivers, do you have any experience with tracking back a curse, trip wires and curse removal? Ask your spirits about those first.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 am 

Forest Child wrote:
Before you do anything Old rivers, do you have any experience with tracking back a curse, trip wires and curse removal? Ask your spirits about those first.

Okay, I will.

Best,
Old Rivers

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am 

Have him use Ho'oponopono to help resolve any self sabotage and smooth things over in general once this is further under way.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am 

resonantD wrote:
Have him use Ho'oponopono to help resolve any self sabotage and smooth things over in general once this is further under way.

That's a great idea, thanks!

Post subject: Update: Need Help: A patient with a scary problem
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 am 

The ho'oponoponos have helped.

The poltergeist activity is gone, and the client is sleeping better.

He does report seeing the "dangerous individual" in two dreams. In one, the individual is staring at him from about ten feet away, holding a book open to a particular page and tilting the book towards him. He reported that he could not read what was on the page, but felt that it somehow concerns him. (Anyone have any feelings about this?)

I intend to do the short ritual (pasted in above), but am waiting for our schedules to line up during a particular lunar phase.

Right Now I'm feeling positive and hopeful as to his future.

Thanks for all suggestions and recommendations, keep them coming,
Old Rivers

Post subject: The first dream
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am 

My apology for not mentioning the first dream the client had:

The "dangerous individual" shows up unexpectedly at the front door, and offers a bowl of wine to the client. The client looks into the bowl and sees a reddish liquid in a shallow bowl with apparent vegetation growing along the bottom. The client obliges and takes a drink of the liquid which reportedly tasted like White Zinfindel wine. The "dangerous individual" then disappears, bowl and all, at which time my client awoke.

What makes this especially interesting is that the client reported tasting the wine. No one I have spoken with in my circle of healers has ever had the sense of taste in a dream.

Keep in mind that the following dream featured the individual holding open a book toward the client. First an offering of wine, then the showing of a page in a book.

I have meditated on this, and have my theories as to what these dreams mean. Does any of this resonate with any of readers of this thread?

The overall situation has stabilized, but I believe it is because efforts are being made to return balance to both their lives. I do not believe this is over, and effort must still be put into lifting the old curse while protecting the client.

All constructive feedback is welcome.

In light,
Old Rivers

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 am 

Practices like the ho'oponopono will seem to help because anything which brings balance and joy can protect from certain things, the problem is that we are all human and cannot keep this up indefinitely unless we have reached a very high level of spiritual practice.

The dreams suggest the typical watchful practitioner who is 'taking notes' of this intrusion into his domain. He keeps his book of tallies and the client's name will be written there. The poisoned cup suggests a hint at the basis of this curse, that it is to cause physical harm, illness etc, not financial problems or loss of reputation. Did your client recognise the plants growing in the bottom of the cup?

There is an old, well known rule which our ancestors knew and followed without question. Never to consume anything from the otherworld and that includes in our dreams.

I have responded to your PM.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am 

Forest Child wrote:
Practices like the ho'oponopono will seem to help because anything which brings balance and joy can protect from certain things, the problem is that we are all human and cannot keep this up indefinitely unless we have reached a very high level of spiritual practice.

The dreams suggest the typical watchful practitioner who is 'taking notes' of this intrusion into his domain. He keeps his book of tallies and the client's name will be written there. The poisoned cup suggests a hint at the basis of this curse, that it is to cause physical harm, illness etc, not financial problems or loss of reputation. Did your client recognise the plants growing in the bottom of the cup?

There is an old, well known rule which our ancestors knew and followed without question. Never to consume anything from the otherworld and that includes in our dreams.

I have responded to your PM.

FC,

My client describes the plants on the bottom of the bowl as similar to the moss that grows on the shoreline of a lake; it moved along with movement of liquid in the bowl.

As for the showing of the book, I don't recognize anything typical about it. I have heard more descriptions of dreams than I can count, and have never heard of this symbolism until now.

I appreciate your telling me about not accepting things from another world; what type of shamanism do you practice?

Post subject: UPDATE
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 am 

Client/Patient is currently under psychic attack from a force that can actually be smelled when it is in the room. It smells like vomit. I helped him look through his house, there was no upchuck anywhere. The smell disappeared after three hours.

This latest incident is a reminder to adjust his schedule so the ceremony can be performed.

OR

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm 

Old Rivers,

Has the situation with your client been resolved ? If not I may have a few ideas for you.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing