Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Native American Flute
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 pm 

Does anyone here use the flute in healing or meditation?I am trying to do this with a native american style flute tuned to a healing frequency of 432 hrz,this is supposed to be a harmonic frequency that corresponds with certain Earth frequencies,I have used this in relaxation and meditation but I am not an accomplished player or healer,Playing it at the zoo can be quite a kick though,you really get a reaction from most of the wild caught animals,to a lesser degree with the captive bred animals,Aligators really like B flat for some reason lol.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 pm 

My 1 time healing lesson with instruments involved drum and rattle, but one of the gals in my group had brought a bowl that makes a celestial sound when you rub the outside of the rim with a wooden tool. It was awkward to rub it while seeking trouble spots on the patient by passing my hand over her body (a reiki thing I guess), but after a bit of practice it was beneficial. She said afterwards that she believed I was guided because I zeroed in on 2 exact places where she had old injuries.

We use whistles among other things when we call the spirits in the beginning of circle sessions.

Otherwise I play wooden flutes from time to time for the pleasure of it. The zoo experience sounds interesting. I should take my flutes out and about someday and see what reactions I get from the animals. I tried an ocarina with some wild birds above my backyard once but they looked at me like I was soooo amateur! =)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 pm 

Ahh Tibetan Bowls I believe,Heard about them but havent had the pleasure yet,an art form in itself,frequency has a lot to to do with the flute and animal corolation,western tuning is ok for songs but the healing frequencies are a little lower more vibratory,my wife has fibromyalgia and when I play a drone NAFlute she says she can feel it all the way to her toes,a lot of work is being done lately with recovery where a flute player is alowed in a hospital,you just wouldnt believe the people that benefit,people that are really messed up just pop in and sit or stand to listen,all the little monitors settle down,someday I hope to be as good or at least become a conduit for helping.

Post subject: i recently met a wonderful woman who plays a wooden flute
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 pm 

it has two sides air chambers and notes on one side she played it for a while and wow what a beautiful tone and all.....she also plays the djembe and other percussion instruments for journeying.....what a pleasure it was to have met her......hopefully i'll see more of her......and learn a bit......

Post subject: Re: Native American Flute
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm 

Hi:

I got a beautiful flute some 3 years ago. May I contact you with the guy who makes them?

http://www.bluestarlove.com/WeAreSoVeryBlessed.html

He calls himself BlueStar. Wonderful man.

Full of Love and Joy for mankind.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am 

Oddly enough 432Hz is the frequency that Lyme Disease patients are using for Electromagnetic frequency treatments to kill the pathogen.

I play native american flute (but not well). I know I should practice more. It's a beautiful instrument.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am 

FermenterZym wrote:
Oddly enough 432Hz is the frequency that Lyme Disease patients are using for Electromagnetic frequency treatments to kill the pathogen.

I play native american flute (but not well). I know I should practice more. It's a beautiful instrument.

It is also used to combat Babesia (protozoan parasite of the blood)
I have incorporated many such frequencies in much of my recordings, as well as trance induction techniques, brain entrainment and other techniques/devices.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing