Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: My Story...Help!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:18 pm 

Well since I was a little child I have always heard things that go bump in the night. I have always had bad dreams as a child. I remember lying in my bed on Saturday Mornings waiting for time too pass so I could get up and watch Saturday Morning Cartoon and something use to come and lay on top of me and hump me as in sex. A Child 5-6 years old what do I know.

I remember all the nights I would wake up the entire house screaming for my life. I always found it stranged that no one else seem to have heard anything. All this started when I was age 4. It got so bad that they tried to have me committed into a mental health clinic when I was younger. I am 45 years old now.

2005, I was awaken by a strange laugh and immediately said oh it's you again. I said theres goes my sleep again. Well these spirits have f_cked me, raped me, done everything they could do to me sexually and made fun of me and they come in my house at 3 AM and make all kind of noises and they talk too me about my pass. They know of my childhood.

In this forum, I will not discuss all of the details but I know I am lucky too be alive. One of the spirits almost killed me by communicating to me telepathicly. I felt my brain moving in my head.

Any suggestions and please don't hold back. When I pray I can hear what sounds like a terrible war around me. When I was age 4-41, these things would happen when I was asleep and not while I was awake but now I can be wide awake and they harrassment all day and night whereever I go. This is only a small portion of what I have been through. I ask myself "why go to a Mental Health Doctor when you know you are not crazy".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:52 am 

I hope I may be able to offer some advice. Firstly, I am not a shaman, but I did have an experience of spirit visit but not as severe as your problem. Since I was very young about 4 I think, a presence came into my room and it seemed to paralyse me as I could not move. Also things would get knocked over when no one was about and strange noises. Anyway about three years ago I contacted a Native American medicine man, he told me to collect crow feathers and tie them in bundles and to place them around the house where the spirits are felt and especially over your bed. You could even carry a feather on you. Then he said to go out and find some crows, give them an offering and ask them to remove any negative spirits that are in your house. I talked to the crows constantly for about 2 or 3 months, then I had 2 bad dreams of spirits where I had to fight them, then now it has gone. This worked for me, hopefully it may work for you too.
The other thing you could try is to find a traditional shaman, which is not easy.
I hope this may be of use to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:56 am 

There are other things you can do. If you can obtain mugwort, wormword or sage, burn them and fan the smoke around your house, bed and yourself. Chinese or Tibetan mirrors or horse mirrors may help. Hang them up in your home and wear one over your heart. Negative spirits do not like metal and are repulsed by their own reflection.
Good luck.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:17 pm 

I have had this experience. Over the years of searching, I found that it is called Psychic Vampirism. When we are in sleep, we are extremely vulnerable. It is some sort of energy trying to steal your energy. There is literature on this topic, but not much.

I went to one of my teachers to help me with this. I had a cleansing, toning and an extraction done. I believe that when we are very open and trusing, all kinds of energies can attach to us. I suppose the young are excepting and allow things like this to happen and do not realize it.

At the time of the extraction, I also did a lot of cleansing of the room I slept in each day like barry suggested with sage. Try cleansing your self too.

Even now, I do not go to sleep without protecting my self, my bed, my room, my house, everyone living thing in it (even the fishies) and the land the house is on. I then visualize it all protected in a round shell that goes over my house and under my house. I also cover all mirrors in my bedroom since I have always heard that they are considered portals to the other side. I also request that any negative energy that tries to get in past my sell to my home or try to attach to me will not be allowed or welcome. I also ask my spirit guides to protect me while I slept and only allow 100% light and love into my home.

You might try to ask whatever it is that is bother you to leave. You could tell it that it does not belong to you even though it has been with you for so long and that you want it to leave your body and not come back. You might have do this a few times, because the energy might come back. But protection is important here, doing it daily.

Good luck!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:38 am 

GreenRiverWoman

That is fascinating advice you give freely.
There is some credit in what you write however there is also alot of fear in your presentation of "protection". If you are protecting yourself, ask what is it that you protect? If you are protecting another, ask the other why they need protection.

And then resolve the issue.
It reminds me a little of something else.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 pm 

Hi I just Have a few comments. Enocheye great reply. I've found out that as human's we have nothing to fear. Fear should not be in our thoughts or words we say. The only fear that we experiance is self based imprinted into our minds (media, schools, religion, teachers, parents, government, etc.) to control us. We are all brothers and sisters of the creator. We are all creators. We have the power to create anything we wish once we understand and open up and start thinking positive thoughts not negative ones. This is so easy to understand But hard for most to follow on there paths. We are the creators , yes we can create anthing fear, terror, low self worth, demons,etc. What am saying is our minds are our worst enemies. Defeat your minds negative programing and find Joy, Love, and start walking your path. Spiritually we have all the tools. We have to dive deep inside ourselfs and sort out and permantly delete all the negative and controlling crap that binds our spirit from being itself pure love. Believe me once you defeat fear, doubt, worry, you can move mountains. Start loving yourself so you can truly know who you are and be a light on this earth.We need the earth and for our childrens future I wish we all find our paths. Sorry If I got carryed away. I hope this helps you! Good luck to all. Many Blessings Jim (foolshawk) :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm 

Right with you Jim.

I'm the one on your left.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 pm 

I'm honored. I have a abundence on my right. Thanks for being on my left! I've been out of balance the past year. Grounded helping people and wildlife but to hard on myself. Like a automoble mechanic, fix's everybody elses car but his own. Thanks Blessings Jim (foolshawk) :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:15 am 

No worries

Elizabeth :D

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing