Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Malignant Thoughtforms
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 pm 

Folks feel free to direct the most criminal, degrading, damaging thoughts at other folks and think nothing of it. We all do it, right? As long as we don't put these thoughts into action, no harm, no foul...right?

I don't think so! I think we routinely damage those around us with our daily bombardment of them with negative thought forms...we kill 'em, rape 'em, mutilate 'em and torture 'em in our minds and project these thoughts at them from our soul to their's via the hidden, invisible pathways and interconnections of the Middle World. Fortunately most folks have some degree of innate protection and equally fortunately most folks have mind's that are more dispersed than focused, but damage gets done in proprotion it would seem to how energized the thoughtform is and how linked or emtionally connected the projector is with his/her victim. In a way this is complementary to one person fragmenting a part of another (soul loss)via psychic vampyrism. Ever wonder where many of those amorphous intrusions originate that we shaman/shamanist work to extract? Dennis

Post subject: Re: Malignant Thoughtforms
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:06 pm 

Bearsky wrote:
I think we routinely damage those around us with our daily bombardment of them with negative thought forms...we kill 'em, rape 'em, mutilate 'em and torture 'em in our minds and project these thoughts at them from our soul to their's...

Interesting point.

I aim not to think those kinds of thoughts as a matter of routine ethical cleanliness - that said, people do and I agree it all adds to the broth of ickyness (that's a technical term! :wink: ) that spirit intrusions etc come from.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:58 pm 

I guess that from an animist viewpoint everything is alive and thus....so are our thoughts and feelings. And we do project them. And it is so hard not to do that. Especially when live is complex and busy and one darn thing after another. :P
I always think that the Buddha it easy, he had no kids. Actually according to this film that I've seen he did have a son, but renounced him, calling him 'Snake'. "Another thing to attach himself to".
I would have liked to see a film where the Buddha goes to market with his kids screaming for ice cream and hitting each other, touching all the stuff on the stalls, peeing on themselves on the wrong moment and then on the way home the horse cart breaks down while it is starting to rain. :shock:

See if he can still stay zen then :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:43 am 

Boy Glasdraoi, this karmic world really is full of pain and suffering----no wonder he wanted to break the karmic chain and merge with the great void----I'm joking.

Mountain Valley Wolf

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:54 pm 

Glasdroi wrote:
Quote:
I guess that from an animist viewpoint everything is alive and thus....so are our thoughts and feelings. And we do project them. And it is so hard not to do that. Especially when live is complex and busy and one darn thing after another.
I always think that the Buddha it easy, he had no kids. Actually according to this film that I've seen he did have a son, but renounced him, calling him 'Snake'. "Another thing to attach himself to".
I would have liked to see a film where the Buddha goes to market with his kids screaming for ice cream and hitting each other, touching all the stuff on the stalls, peeing on themselves on the wrong moment and then on the way home the horse cart breaks down while it is starting to rain.

See if he can still stay zen then

I guess on one hand I tend to agree (being a mother, I know where that frustration stems from). On the other hand if a child keeps screaming for icescream and no amount of consoling settles them, then it may be better to walk away and see what happens next. Generally the kid stops screaming once he realises that his audience has left the building. Perhaps Buddha's son was a spoilt brat. Who knows... I guess you may need to ask Buddha himself about that one. I'm sure he would be happy to provide a sample of his experience with his son to get the whole drama effect.

Elizabeth :D

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing