Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Long Distance Shamanic Healing
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:40 am 

I am not a professional healer. I don't have an office and I charge money and I only attempt healing work when heart and spirit move me...and yet over the years working with my helping spirits and allies from time to time I have had very positive results from long distance healing work. By long distance I essentially mean simply that the patient is not physically present with me at the time that I do the shamanic work instead sometimes they are across town and sometimes thousands of miles away.

Anyone else had much experience in this area? With what results? Thanks, Dennis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 pm 

I also do long distance healing, although I prefer to be physically with the client. When I do long distance work, I also incorporate Reiki. With Reiki, I create the bridge to work with someone. I have seen success in everything from soul retrievals to depossessions. Good luck with your practice.

Blessings,
Karen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:52 pm 

I've done extractions and soul retrievals and a number of other techniques over the past 20 some years but my greatest success against major physical disease (cancer) has to date been by via 'surgery' in non-ordinary reality (NOR) on the patient's body aided of course by my helping spirits. Sort of like I suppose remote psychosurgery done in NOR. Disease appears (to me) as a beautiful queen and a legion of her little red ants...all strangely of magnificent beauty. Dennis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:02 pm 

I do quite a lot of this kind of work - basically, my "deal" with the universe is, I make myself available to do any shamanic work required of me, and I more or less get a roof over my head... :D

I sometimes prefer distance healing, esp. where someone has contacted me online, because it allows me to work purely based on what I see in the journey and not form inadvertant preconceptions about the person based on their appearance, their lengthy pre-amble :wink: or my own intellect trying to weigh in.

That said, I've also done powerful work on my best friend of some 14 years, and come up with highly useful answers etc for her, that my knowledge of her alone couldn't have arrived at, so it's not something I find limiting - I think both forms have their advantages, and hopefully the client & the healer will be guided towards what's best for them.

I suppose that the fact I often do distance healing in my pyjamas predisposes me to think kindly of it! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am 

I am a shaman who performs remote healing. I found no difference in results between in-person and remote healings. I think there are many reasons for this. The main one being that we are all connected to each in the physical and spiritual realms. Whether the person is in front of me or thousands of miles away, it makes no difference because the work is done in the spirit realm and then manifests in the physical realm.

I actually prefer the remote healings because it allows me to perform the healings on my own without a constrain of keeping appointed times.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm 

I agree with what Blackcrow has said. In the 17 years I have worked as a spiritual healer, I have seen similar results on the table, and in long-distance healings.
I was taught that energy follows thought. So all you have to do is think about the person and what needs to be healed and with the help of the spirits/allies it is done.

I've also done long-distance healings with the person in the room. Instead of working close to them, in their auric field, I am sitting about 4 feet away and working on their chakras in between my hands. I like this because it gives me a very detailed account of what is happening in their chakras, without being exposed to all of their energy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm 

Most sympathetic magik will work the same way, of course depending on the alighnment of the practitioner.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm 

I do very helpful and sustaining remote shamanic and energy work. In many respects it is more easily facilitated than in-person. At any rate, it allows me to work with people all over the world, whom I might not otherwise have the opportunity to meet in person. It also allows me to be more free in the timeframe. With remote work I don't have to stick to the linear clock the way i do with clients who come in.

Be well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm 

doing healing work for others, is making your selves comepleet empty to invite spirits to work trough you, for the person.
It has much to do with stepping out of the lineair time and follow their knowledge with focust intention.
Distance and time only occure in our vissible world.
Long distance healing can be as strong as close distance healing, because their is not such thing as distance in the realms of spirit.
Shamans travel to the past, the here and now and the future to look for answers for healing.
We are all connected with our energy bubbels and so we can atune with anyone anywhere.

Rainbow Spirits,
Holland

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing