Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Long Distance Shamanic Healing - Lujan Matus
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm 

I just received an email from this site about whether or not long-distance healing can be done by a shaman. This can be achieved by a warrior who has enough personal power.

It is first taught by sending the fragrance of fruit or flowers to someone that is across the room from you. Then the distances are increased.

The prime objective of this practice is to learn to want without wanting. To intend the unintentional.

When my students come to see me, I first start teaching this to them without them knowing. Not underhandedly, just to let them see that the potential of chi transfer is possible.

This is usually done by asking my students to hold their hands relaxed facing towards me. As I see their hands I wave mine towards them and they receive a pulsation that is like the tapping of a small hammer on their hands. This is a form of telekinesis.

Once again I will say the prime objective of showing is to allow the practitioner to finally suspend their disbelief and begin to see and believe that it can occur. The next step is just to know and for this they have to forgo the want to do it and that is the essential primary principle behind long-distance healing.

I will leave you with this to ponder.

With deepest regards and respect,
Lujan Matus.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:20 pm 

Yes it is possible. But it is harder to achieve.

Both my teachers in Tuva, Siberia are particularly good at healing from a distance.

You have to be focussed and KNOW what you are doing and how to transmit.

Mac

Post subject: Long Distance,
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 am 

I just want to yes it can be done! I do long distance healings and many students i do long distance attunments as well. I have touched many persons who need my healing gifts as far as Iran, Peru, Colombia and London as well in there past lifes and future lifes . Its is all in your spiritual vibration and train of thought! As a Shaman there is no time or space!

Post subject: yes, long distance healing can be done
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:03 pm 

Hi,

I don't think it is a matter of distance with healing, it is a matter of intent.

I do shamanic readings for people, and it doesn't matter where they are. Your guides exist in a place where distance is no object, and time doesn't exist. They give me advice to provide to the questions asker, no matter the distance or time.

Kara

Post subject: Experience long distance healing through internetradio
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am 

Yes, long distance healing is very much possible in Shamanism. Although the shaman with whom I work together prefers to meet the people in person when they come for individual healing, I've observerd and heard many good stories of people who weren't able to come themselves. I'll give you a quite recent example. About a month ago an older women, who had just lost her housefriend had to be operated, but she was very anxious about it. Just before the operation she got a long distance healing and instead of being depressed and anxious, she had a big smile on her face, feeling more at peace then she had experienced for a long time.

When you like to find out if long distance healing works for you, this summer you can try a week (three live rituals) for free. Shu'em Healing offers a combination of long distance healing and live participation in the ritual through internetradio. Listeners experience the strong and loving healing energy at home as if time and space are no longer relevant. Please have a look at www.shuem.eu to find more information or send me an e-mail at info@shuem.eu.

Kind regards.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm 

Mackenzie wrote:
Yes it is possible. But it is harder to achieve.

Both my teachers in Tuva, Siberia are particularly good at healing from a distance.

You have to be focussed and KNOW what you are doing and how to transmit.

Mac

This sounds interesting as I cant find any one good up where I am in scotland to see in person , unless you recommend someone.

The last successfully one I done was in the US 3 yrs ago .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 pm 

i dont kno about others but when i do long distance healing, i can see the person in my mind at the time and what they are doing, some i dont. i saw my sister at her desk. after work she came over and said she was working and then she felt a surge of energy went through her and her worries seemed to dimished :D

Post subject: Re: Long Distance Shamanic Healing - Lujan Matus
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:10 am 

Yes, long-distance healing can be done. When you are working with Spirits all things are possible. The Guardians of the Directions and I have worked with people over the phone on many occasions and sometimes the Guardians simply work on my clients while they sleep. It doesn't really matter whether the person is on my healing table or 3000 miles away.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:43 am 

Yes, long distance healing can and is done, it is something which has been done in several cultures I know of, however, it was always done as:

a) a last resort for not being there in person
b) when already knowing the person who is ill or a member of their clan

It's less a matter of being able to journey for someone but great care and responsibility needs to be considered regarding the client's post-healing care (so to speak). I've known clients be incredibly emotional and 'in flux' for 3 weeks or so after a healing and with nobody close by to help with these dynamic changes and adjustments it can be very traumatic for the person receiving the healing and very lonely if there is nobody around who understands what has been done or why.

Personally I feel there is more to distance healing than mere capability.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 am 

I agree with Forest Child in that if you are doing a long distance healing, you always must keep up with the person you are working with. For my clients, I am always a phone call or email away. If something needs adjusting, the Guardians can always recalibrate their energy when needed.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 am 

You could always journey via the Middleworld to see someone, and heal them directly without physically being there.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 am 

I tend to do distance energy work even when right in front of someone.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing