Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: life-threatening, black magic --assistance requested-URGENT
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm 

How does one trace the source of a black magic or occultic attack. This one is even stranger. My stomach has been moved from lower left to below the chest, so all my food are smelling through my mouth. I'm almost blind, can't speak, and my face has been disfigured. I am always tired everyday, and this is affecting my work, badly.

-How does one trace the source?
-What could they have used to initiate this attack?
-Can one report his to the Police, or the US attorney?
-Everyone has been saying, you need solution, solution, and guess, what I am still being tortured.

I have very few friends. I find it difficult that we don't have expert knowledge on this, and we are allowing these devils to win....

Post subject: Re: life-threatening, black magic --assistance requested-URG
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 am 

Hello,

I can relate to some of what you are experience, although not all. I believe I also suffered from a black magic attack, as it were, and I simply left the city in which this was occurring. Things have improved greatly since then and my recovery is progressing nicely. Is it possible for you to move?

Unfortunately I have no insights into how this may have come about for you, and very few as to how this even came about for myself.

What happened 5 years ago besides the beginning of these attacks? Did something happen to change your life? An illness? Death in the family? Did you meet someone new and influential?

As for these attacks, maybe you are being called to shamanize? I've read a lot about this lately, and I have heard the spirits can be reltentless when they've chosen someone for this purpose.

I have also read that when demons appear to the Shaman, it means that they are under control of said shaman.

When I think of the forces that terrorized me not so long ago, I found it hard to believe that I could control them, and still do. Running away is so much easier.

I hope you got the help you needed, but if you didn't, why not come back here and chronicle the whole thing, from the beginning to the present time? You'll probably gain a lot of insights from this and from that, a certain amount of power to fight back.

Also, in the details, you might get more feedback from other members who can relate to other aspects of your story, which you have not yet shared here.

I am holding you in the light. Be well.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing