Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Infertility
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:41 am 

Anyone worked with these clients? Husband and wife both have had every test known to man and passed. I did an extraction on her about a month ago. Any ideas?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:17 am 

Hi, ShamanRn, I think there is more to this problem than just infertility.Look at the whole picture and you will find your answer. Good Luck!! Blessings :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:24 am 

perhaps the law of attraction might work?
If you are familiar with this concept then you will know what I mean. If not, it is simple. Have the couple visualize a new healthy baby (boy or girl) and have them imagine the feelings associated with it, it should be positive such as bliss, extreme happiness or gratitude. The stronger their feelings and thoughts around this visualization, the better. In time they will have their baby, due to the law of attraction. If you need more information check out the book "the secret" or the original copy simply titled "the Law of Attraction". I hope that this helps with a solution.

STARR OWL
:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:21 pm 

Hello again' Kodiak law of attraction will work if both involved have the same love and intention.I feel there is a problem here. Someone is not tellling the other everthing in this relationship. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:44 pm 

Do they BOTH want a baby?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:48 pm 

Do they BOTH want a baby?
ShamanRN - in a world of illusion one must remember that because YOU are also involved in the circle of the couple trying to conceive YOU too will have an effect on their conception. If your thoughts are clouded with doubt for them then you will effect their efforts to conceive.

Do you see the problem?

If you try to justify that there are problems for the couple then they will begin to believe that line of thought that you have given them and they will either try harder or give up. Either way, once you step away from their circle, they WILL conceive.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:13 pm 

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D . Enocheye I have a strng feeling that one of them is'nt being honest with the other. When our spirit knows that what ever we are going to do like have a baby, getting married and your spirit knows you are making a mistake things like not being able to get pregnant.My secound marriage I got deathly sick at the alter.The marriage lasted two years. My spiritwas telling me to abandened the situation before making a mistake!!!! Well take care of Mother earth tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AGAIN!!!! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:00 pm 

Quote:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Enocheye I have a strng feeling that one of them is'nt being honest with the other. When our spirit knows that what ever we are going to do like have a baby, getting married and your spirit knows you are making a mistake things like not being able to get pregnant.My secound marriage I got deathly sick at the alter.The marriage lasted two years. My spiritwas telling me to abandened the situation before making a mistake!!!! Well take care of Mother earth tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AGAIN!!!!

I am told everything will be all right now.
It's a boy.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:12 pm 

If it's a boy than I was right on the money!!!! The wife will have @ hard time. Send Blessing to the couple they are going to need it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:45 am 

Should I share any of the above with them or just let things play out? Thanks for the assistance by the way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:46 am 

Foolshawk

If you please could you explain the meaning of the "@".

I believe the tables are turning and it is now a girl.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:50 am 

ShamanRN

I believe it is not finished yet.

If you want you can listen/councel them about any problems you think they may be having that is not related to having a baby.... such as the honesty issue you mentioned.

Do not tell them about the baby yet.
As long as there is money involved the couple will not conceive and I believe Foolshawk now has a finger in the pie so to speak so his/her intension should also be based with no exchange of money at this time. We are not in the business of selling babies, you see.

Think again Foolshawk.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:20 pm 

Hi enocheye, This problem is not life or death for either one of them. And I know that tis issue is not being looked at in a full circle. If it was there would not be and issue. I'm not sure about this?But if my tables were turning all the time (unless I lived on a boat or in a Spaceship). I would secure them to the Earth. Unstable tables are very dangerous like in Japan :? . All kidding aside , ShamanRN Is also dealing with this issue to help her learn. Maybe a long walk with MOTHER NATURE in the woods will help shamanRN open some blockages in her so she can she the TRUTH and be able to help her patience without doubt and confidence! What a wonderful thing. I know this will help her clear her mind and start getting answers from her SPIRIT. And the issue about boy or girl this really dosen't concern me because like me I have a even balance of male and female dna!!!!!! Good LUCK on your journey :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:15 pm 

Foolshawk

And so the meaning of the @ ?

Do you know it yet?

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 pm 

Hello enocheye, This symbol was used by Monks making copies of books before the printing press. So the Monks that did the transcibeing look for ways to reduce pen strokes.So the word at became a single pen stroke @ instead of three. And it also is the abbreviation for the word amphora, which was the unit of measurement used to determine the amount held by the large terra cotta jars that were used to ship grain, spices , and wine. Plus believe it or not this symbol also has a spiritual meaning to me. So I hope I past the test I HAVE TO GET MY DIPLOMA SO I CAN GET A REAL JOB :o !!! Blessings!!!!!!!!! LOL

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing