Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: How to keep yourself Safe during a extraction.
 Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:43 pm 

I've done alot of extractions through out the years. Sometimes I accidentally let some of the negative energy enter into my body and had some not so good problems until I extracted it from my body. Can some of you share your techniques on extracting negative energy or illness from a patient's body . Thanks You! JIM :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:04 am 

Hi Jim

I think, there exist a lot of methods to protect yourself. And every method might be a personal one.

Tabacoo traps: I often use traps, and some of them contain tabacoo. In my eyes, some creatures love tabacoo and are attracted. As soon as I see, the intruder is in the trap, I through it into the fire. (Always when I find something in nature, a stone, a wooden piece or something, I put there some tabacoo to thank for the gift, the exchange).

Arrows
If you are a exhauster (somebody that tears the spirit out of somewhere using his mouth), I recommend to find a healer or otherworld teacher, that gives you something to keep your throat in savety. This can be arrows, that the teacher sticks in your throat.

Spirits
If you'r doing extractions often, let your spirits do it. I often just assist my spirits dring extractions. Meaning my spirits are doing the work and I help them using the rattle or whatever

Become a spirit
Sometimes I become one of my animal spirits. I develop into its body, am the spirit and the spirit is me. Doing the extraction work in this changed form, I never expirieced having something left inside me.

Crystals
As a trap, I also use rock crystals. I do a shamanic journey into the crystal and we both have a look at the work to be done. If the crystal agrees to be the trap for the spirit, I rattle the thing out of the body into the crystal. I also use bells for that.
The crystal afterwards gets into the garten, under the earth. During a journey I ask my spirits to clean the crystal and take the extract out of it and bring it to where it can not harm anybody anymore. After some days I walk into the garden and dig for the crystal again. Many of them I never found again.

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:44 pm 

In addition to wanderer's excellent suggestions, I sometimes use stones of which I have a large collection. These are stones which I have collected over the years wandering out in nature in stony places. The stone will often "speak" to me and tell me to bring it home. With a client, spirit will usually tell me which one or which ones to use. The intrusion then goes into the stone which I cleanse afterwards follwing spirit's instructions....much the same as crystals.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:17 pm 

Hello

Eye gazing at a patient's face and eyes and watching when they look directly at me when they speak and when they look away to speak. I divide the conversation into diffrent sections to determine where the influential spirit is located in the room. For example if someone is speaking to me and using direct "you should do this.. you must do that", conversation, I become suspicious and begin to disect the room. By doing this one can section the room into smaller and smaller pieces until the spirit is located/cornered. Once cornered they show their true size and the reason they are present. When I have found what it is they are seeking I am able to assist them to leave the patient and travel with me until they find their correct path or I can direct them to where they will find the next exit. No special tools are required other than something to ground yourself with and in this way without tools or rituals it is not so obvious to spirit that you are seeking them. It is expecially helpful for locating lost child/baby spirits and also for finding murderers and hardened criminals - usually with a grudge but once cornered they will comply and either stay to become great allies or leave the patient in peace.
When the patient looks directly at me and says a word or two I put that into a sentence and then when they look away to speak I put those words into another sentence and if you listen quietly without interruption and just let the person speak you will find that one message is for the listener (in this case me) and another is for the other spirit (invisible) present in the room. The message is relayed through the speaker. So when you THINK there are two people in the room there is usually many more.. and one spirit will stand out with the loudest message though the voice box of the visible speaker.
When I focus my attention on my own message (through the speaker) it may say something like "I am afraid, I don't know what to do, help me." and the other message from the spirit may say something like "Go ahead just do it, it wont hurt you." Once I have read the "seperate" messages I am able to go back to the whole conversation and see where I am being guided to go. Sometimes it is a bad place or a bad action that I am being directed to do by one spirit and by another it is a warning not to do the action. By listening and watching in this way one can find the middle path to make good disernment that will not harm others and will assist the forceful spirit to understand that humans are not puppets. I find it is a better way to make allies with spirits and this way a much greater level of respect is gained on all sides.

Sometimes when practicing this type of gazing/listening I feel myself being drawn back and forth between the two worlds like a seesaw and to regain my balance in the waking world I grasp something solid, such as a pendant, or keys or what every is within reach at the time. Basically if I can feel it on my skin then it is grounding material, and I can remain grounded whilst my mind focuses on the conversation.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm 

Hello Wanderer, Chris, and Enocheye. Thank you for all your excellent suggestions. I know after you have been practiceing for years you find what works best for you. I usually when extracting a illness or parasite suck it out of the person's body. Which for me is a excellent way to rid the person of the illness. Sometimes like I was saying some of it enters my body when I'm not 100% Focused. It hasn't happened in a while thanks to Spirit. The other way that works good for me is while journeying I become a hawk and fly down through the persons head and extract the problem. But whatever spirit tells me while journeying to do I do. The forum's been resting for a few days and I thought this would be a good subject to talk about. Thanks again!! :) Many Blessings!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:28 pm 

Jim

Where did you get the name "Foolshawk" and what does it mean to you?

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:05 am 

I do not understand, you tell me that I have negative thoughts and not a spirit tormenting me and here you are extracting spirits. So what makes these real spirits and my one is negative thoughts? This is real! Someone did threaten to put a curse on my mother when I was very young, and I have been diagnosed (among the many diagnosis) that my problem is an angry ancestor. I do not know what this is exactly, I just know that it is some kind of spirit. I personally think it is one of 2 reasons you claim negative thoughts. 1. You work with psychology and not real spirits. You give psychological problems the term spirit. Just like in soul retrieval, you work with psychology not actual soul loss. 2. When you come across a real spirit you panic and call it negative thoughts because you cannot deal with real spirits.
This spirit that is tormenting me is very clever and powerful. "He" closes down factories to make me unemployed. As soon as I start a new job, the Company cannot get their orders and overtime is cancelled. The other employees even comment that it has never happened there before. What is the cause, negative thoughts or a powerful spirit? If a shaman could control "him" they would have a very powerful helper spirit, but I believe "he" is beyond controlling. I have lived with "him" for 45 years I know "him" and what "he" is capable of. If there is a real shaman out there who can remove or appease this tormentor please contact mr urgently.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:56 am 

I do not understand,
Then you MUST FIND understand, not us. WE already HAVE understanding for ourselves AND you.
you tell me that I have negative thoughts
No, you are not listening. READ THIS AGAIN and watch THIS TIME.
YOU tell YOURSELF and US that YOU have negative thoughts. AND you BELIEVE them to be BAD. NEGATIVE thoughts are the opposite of POSITIVE thoughts and they are JUST different ends of a MAGNET. NEGATIVE is RECEPTIVE/FEMALE thoughts and POSITIVE is FORCEFUL/MALE thoughts.
IF you believe NEGATIVE means BAD, then you are ALLOWING ALL entities free entry to your mind and accepting ALL information you hear/read. ONCE it reaches your NEGATIVE FEMALE/RECEPTIVE mind it is IMMEDIATLY PROCESSED into VISIONS and EMOTIONS and brought into your REAL WORLD of thinking. THEN your MALE/FORCEFUL mind rejects it and stands up to AGRUE.

G.R.E.A.T. T h a t is G.R.E.A.T w o r k B a r r y.
But it is not anyone else outside that you need to argue with. You need to FIRST tell your FEMALE/RECEPTIVE MIND to STAND UP for itself and NOT ALLOW those thoughts (all thoughts) TO RAPE YOUR MIND in the first place.
When you realise that they are being generated FIRST within your own mind and then projeted out into your reality and the real world THEN you will know how the spirit world works it's little ways. The reason you are confused so much is that YOUR mind processes the thoughts VERY VERY quickly. And you reject the spirit WAY before it has even had a chance to speak. So it is sent away and then has to get your attention another way by placing obstacles on your path of life. BARRY YOU ARE "DEALING" WITH A TWO YEAR OLD FEMALE CHILD SPIRIT. GIVE IT SOME SLACK AND LISTEN FOR A CHANGE WITH YOUR MALE BRAIN IN A COMPASSIONATE WAY. SHE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU HER STORY AND YOU DON'T CARE. SO SHE WILL TELL IT IN WAYS THAT BLOCK YOUR PATH INSTEAD JUST AS A TWO YEAR OLD WOULD. PROBLEM IS.... that two year old child has been with you some 40 years and..... yep you guessed it.... she is a 42 year old.... 2 year old.
She will only answer to you Barry..... so it's up to you to LEARN PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING with yourself AND with HER. AND BARRY here's the BEST BIT. You THINK you know the spirit......HA! SHE KNOWS YOU BETTER..... AND She knows how to FIND the BETTER part of you!
SO.... whilst YOU wallow in misery.... she TRIES to SHOW you the better part of yourself...... BUT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO HER.....
Let her TEACH you...... ABOUT YOU instead of fighting ..... WITH YOURSELF.

and not a spirit tormenting me and here you are extracting spirits. So what makes these real spirits and my one is negative thoughts? This is real!

HELLO BARRY..... ARE you listening to yourself arguing with yourself again?
GIVE THE SPIRIT A NAME and BECOME an ALLY, not an enemy.

Someone did threaten to put a curse on my mother when I was very young, and I have been diagnosed (among the many diagnosis) that my problem is an angry ancestor. I do not know what this is exactly, I just know that it is some kind of spirit. I personally think it is one of 2 reasons you claim negative thoughts. 1. You work with psychology and not real spirits. You give psychological problems the term spirit. Just like in soul retrieval, you work with psychology not actual soul loss. 2. When you come across a real spirit you panic and call it negative thoughts because you cannot deal with real spirits.

BARRY.... those two reasons originated within your own mind.
They are your creation.
That is what YOU best....1. Analyse yourself too much. 2.Panic.
STOP ANALYSING and STOP PANICING AND listen to the spirit who tries to communicte with you by accepting her as your BEST friend that knows BARRY's BETTER SIDE.

This spirit that is tormenting me is very clever and powerful. "He" closes down factories to make me unemployed. As soon as I start a new job, the Company cannot get their orders and overtime is cancelled. The other employees even comment that it has never happened there before. What is the cause, negative thoughts or a powerful spirit?

YES BARRY, "HE" does. BUT "SHE" DOES NOT.
HELLO BARRY?!?!? ARE you listening?? YOO hoo..!

If a shaman could control "him" they would have a very powerful helper spirit, but I believe "he" is beyond controlling. I have lived with "him" for 45 years I know "him" and what "he" is capable of. If there is a real shaman out there who can remove or appease this tormentor please contact mr urgently.

LOL!! OH DEAR BARRY..... I do not think it would be WISE to remove "HIM".
RE_READ what YOU just wrote..... AND TALK TO YOUR Female Spirit friend.

I believe her name is "Agnes".... And boy is she laughing at you now.
She has white curly hair and is very rolly polly looking. Almost like a cherub (chubby angel). She is waggling her finger at you and saying.... "you silly little boy Barry, look what you have done now... I have all this mess to clean up after you. Go and get your toys and go outside to play!"
Oh she looks REALLY SCARY.... She has a big wooden spoon and she's waving around your bottom.... BARRY I'd RUN if I WERE YOU."

Can you see her now?
Perhaps you'd be better talking with Agnes yourself now that you know what she looks like.

Good Luck with your new friendship you two.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:28 pm 

Barry,
Listen to Enocheye, she is very talented and really knows her stuff. I would truly read her words and then understand the message to it's fullest. She has helped many others including myself through some rough times and continues to heal some of the younger/inexperienced Shaman (*ahem* myself). Trust in her abilities and the "intruder" will become an ally within a short amount of time and then they will be opening factories for you to go work at with plenty of overtime!! :shock: Good Luck Brother.

KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:11 pm 

Hello Barry, Sorry I couldn't get back to you via e-mail. I 've already been getting some injured animals that need my care. I did go to a ceremony last week and sang some prayers for you during the night. I also blew some questions enter the fire for some guidence about your problem. I already, while journeying found out alot about your situation. You have been fighting for many years what I know is going on with you. So I'm not sure I should waste your energy on something you have complete denial about. My Spirit is telling me to. So here we go. Barry everything you think you have been experiencing all these years you have created yourself. You are right in that you are being tortured by a spirit. Because in your mind it's your truth and you've created this realality. Everything we think and say affect us. It's been to long living this way. It's time to free your spirit from your mind. Stop making excuses and take control of your life. If you don't do this you will never be able to follow your path. And believe me another spirit would not waste all of it's energy making you fail in life. Take a long, long walk through the forest and start clearing out all your_ negative thinking and stop making excuses for your insecurity and low self esteem. There is nothing wrong with you!!!! I know you have been told this a million times. I think maybe that it is quite possible that some of us are right and I hope you start knowing that you are a good person and your not different than anyone else and that you are normal and if something goes wrong in your life I know that it was because of your negative thinking. Not because there is a spirit that is threatened by you and has been trying to ruin your life. And if there was it would not waste it's time or energy on you . Because he could'nt do better than you've done all by yourself!! Barry I really hope you stop doing this to yourself and be honest with yourself and change. Because we all know now that it's been you ruining your life nothing else. Good luck and start living like the god that we all are. Many Blessings P.s There are many ways to help someone. It depends on the problem. If it's a illness created by a person's negative thinking it can be removed by sucking it out of the person. If its negative thinking thats got the person thinking that a spirit is destroying his life the person has to change his thinking to free his spirit and there's several ways to do this and all of these ways are connected to the person changing his negative thinking! Jim :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:59 pm 

So Barry

How's it going?

:?:

Yep, just as I suspected.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:39 am 

This is all psychology again. There is no such thing as 2 year old spirits, that is psychology. This is a REAL spirit not my creation. One shaman who tried to help me became very ill and almost went blind, he claimed coincidence, however he did not offer to help further. Another shaman was thrown to the ground and severely injured her leg when she was trying to help me, she told me this is a very powerful spirit. I was trying to send photos to another shaman to help long distance. There was too much film so my brother and I took photos of ourselves and the house and the cat, these photos were taken at random. the photos of the house and cat came out perfect, but the photos of ourselves were fuzzy and had a prominent line through them and were unusable. There is nothing wrong with the camera, our photos were singled out and deliberately attacked. My negative thoughts or a very powerful spirit? I know which it is. How can you call yourselves shamans if you do not accept thr existince of spirits and think it is just psychology? Thank you for trying to help but it will take a real shaman to remove or appease this spirit.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:45 am 

Barry may we all please have a look at your photographs?

Thankyou
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:07 am 

Barry read what you wrote again and this time just choose one colour and read only those parts highlighted. Then choose another colour and read only those parts...etc... By seeing WHO is talking THROUGH you and which of those parts are YOU and which of those parts are the SPIRIT that haunts you, you will be able to see where your problems exist, and then take steps to correct them. Release the fist and open your palms to the "red" to receive the help you are asking for. Drop the Orange it will not serve you, it only wants you to serve it. Listen to the Green, that is your guiding spirit... yes a real one, but not a bad one.

Remember ... I do believe in spirits, I would not be here if I didn't.
Walk well your path Barry
Elizabeth :)

The codes of colours are listed below.
Code:
Red - Barry's opinion told by Barry.
Green- A real spirit talking THROUGH Barry's body telling the truth.
Orange-Barry's fear told by Barry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is all psychology again. There is no such thing as 2 year old spirits, that is psychology.

This is a REAL spirit not my creation.
One shaman who tried to help me became very ill and almost went blind, he claimed coincidence, however he did not offer to help further. Another shaman was thrown to the ground and severely injured her leg when she was trying to help me, she told me this is a very powerful spirit. I was trying to send photos to another shaman to help long distance. There was too much film so my brother and I took photos of ourselves and the house and the cat, these photos were taken at random. the photos of the house and cat came out perfect, but the photos of ourselves were fuzzy and had a prominent line through them and were unusable. There is nothing wrong with the camera, our photos were singled out and deliberately attacked.
My negative thoughts or a very powerful spirit? I know which it is. How can you call yourselves shamans if you do not accept thr existince of spirits and think it is just psychology? Thank you for trying to help but it will take a real shaman to remove or appease this spirit.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:24 am 

I do not mean to be insulting when I say you do not accept the existence of spirits, the impression I have is that you are working with aspects of the mind, 2 year old parts called Agnes for example, this is psychology not shamanism. I am not knocking psychology, it does work and has its place. But psychology will not work here, all the psychologists in the world working together could not remove this spirit. All these things you are telling me to do will not work because what you are telling me to do is psychology and would affect my thinking and psychological make-up, it will not remove this spirit. There is only one solution this spirit has to go. This spirit is not negative thoughts or created by me, he exists in the spirit world, and no matter how much psychology I do he will not go away. I urgently need a shaman who is experienced in dealing with tormenting spirits.
Unfortunately those photos were thrown away as they were unusable. The next lot of photos came out ok from the same camera.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing