Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am 

holymoly - what a whirlwind of posts! Barry's "demon" has been here to write!! :P

ok now, all joking aside - what has happened to Barry? And to everyone else for that matter? It is most interesting how Projection of the Shadow happens.

After reading all this, I must take a salt bath... then I may be able to help.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 pm 

Greetings StoneCrow

Wisdom comes from all corners of the universe.

Here is a wise quote from a Simpson movie as Homer is just about to jump off a tall building.
A man in the very long que of tall building jumpers pushes him off the edge saying "Less Chat, More Splat".

So here is one I applied from that concept...

"More Chat, Less Splat".

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:48 pm 

Greetings Rachara El

I am sure Barry is just fine. And I am sure he will be back.

They always return.
It's a cyclic samsaric thing.

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:21 am 

enocheye wrote:
More Chat, Less Splat...

or duck! :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:16 am 

Rachara El

Quack actually.
With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject: Re: How to keep yourself Safe during a extraction.
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm 

Years ago when I performed many extractions, I worked with the sacred pipe to do this. The spirit of the pipe, and the Guardians of the Seven Sacred Directions, not only protected me, but also did the extracting. With clear intent, I called in the spirits of protection, transmutation, and others into the pipe on all levels and dimensions. Then in a very commanding voice, demanded that all spirits/entities, etc. that were in an individual that did not belong there to leave or be transmuted into the light. Sometimes they left right away, while others were defiant and said, "make me leave". But by the time the pipe ceremony was completed, they were always gone.

These days, I don't perform many extractions, however, before I lay my hands on anyone, The Guardians of the Directions always clear the person's energy. If something nasty is there, they usually tell me to leave the room, and then do the extraction and clear the room's energy before I return.

Because I am empathic, I do absorb a certain amount of the client's energy during a session. I always cut cords with a person after the session, and demand that their energy go back to them and my energy return to me. This always gives me a major shift in energy for the better. I also use some tools from www.ShambhalaTools.com, that are based on sacred geometry. One of them totally clears my auric field of any unwanted energy, while the other pulls out anything in my body that doesn't belong there. Although they are rather pricey, around $1000+, they are invaluable to me, and I highly recommend them.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm 

Barry, what you need is a Depossession. This is not a big deal even though it might seem scary. You have a very active spirit, but there are healers out there that are capable of healing your problem. Betsy Bergstrom teaches depossession, so either she or one of her students should be able to help you.

In the mean time connect with the spiritual truth that no spirit has premission to be in your body or take over your space. Call on the Archangel Michael who always is available to help with this problem. If there are any teen agers or young children around, spirits who make things move and happen often draw on energy from the young so that would explain if you are getting excessive amounts of activity.

You are looking for a healer who knows how to get the spirit to leave without waring with it. The way betsy does it is without confict and she's cleared some pretty active spirits.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm 

As for extraction, some of you may also work to fill the room with very good energy. i always fill my body with really good energy, and totally merge with my spirits before I do an extraction. But I also get many helping spirits to come and fill the room with good energy so nothing can be in it but healing energy. Some people only set up this kind of field when they are having a workshop, but you can do so for individual healings as well.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm 

Posting into this discussion thread feels very risky! - like putting one's head into a Lion's mouth! However I wonder if I might be permitted to put forward for discussion a couple of small suggestions in relation to the 2 topics aired here...

* How to stay safe during extraction [or any shamanic healing] practices

* How someone [like Barry] could ever be cured of a terrible lifelong affliction for which no healer is ever "good enough"

Two healer friends of mine, who had physical ailments, a degree of depression and relationship [lack of!] problems, spent time in Brazil with Joel de Deus ["John of God"] who is undoubtedly [if you have seen the documentary films and medical data] the greatest living healer in the world today. For around 6 months after their return, their physical and psychosocial health was enormously improved - a dramatic transformation! By one year later they were both back to their original unhealthy/dysfunctional condition.

Why was this?

What I saw was that, over time, they drifted back to their old lifestyle habits and the boost of loving energy and healing technology [herbs and procedures] they had received gradually wore out and they lacked the lifestyle skills and self-awareness of their habitual thinking/feeling/behaviour patterns to sustain the healthier and more socially functional state they had come home with.

The lesson I draw is that SUSTAINABLE HEALING is usually "self-healing" i.e. healers and remedies can give us a "shot in the arm" boost of healing energy or "soul-identity restructuring", but basically we need to "CHANGE OUR WAYS". As the saying goes "If you do things the way you usually do them, you will get the same results that you usually get!".

Interestingly that great Middle-Eastern shaman, Yeshua [1,500 years later renamed "Jesus"] said to people that he healed "Go in Peace and stop sinning otherwise you will get worse!". The word "Sinning" here is based on a much later translation/interpretation of Yeshua's work - the Aramaic version means something more like "behaving unskilfully" or "behaving thoughtlessly". Anyway he apparently clearly understood that illness was driven as much by lifestyle as by demonic possession.

This is not to say that spirit possession and soul-theft do not occur, but that WE ARE CO-CREATORS of these experiences - karmically drawing them to us via the law of cause [lifestyle] and consequences, probably operating over a number of lifetimes. Purification [living via truth and soul-connection] practices are a great part of the shamanic traditions - our ancestors have instinctively known that self-purification is a key part of the road to health, vitality and fulfilment - and contributes to the clearing and prevention of unhealthy energetic or entity attachments.

In my experience there are 2 very common blocks to a person healing...

* Lack of personal power [soul-connection-power]

* Setting impossible conditions [restrictive beliefs] for the healing to occur

See also: "Why People Don't Heal and How They Can -3 Levels of Power and How to Use Them"

Hardly a week goes by that I don't get a call or an email from someone in the same situation as Barry - someone who seeks a magical healer to "sprinkle magic dust over them" and make everything in their life OK. It is a deadly trap for the unwary shamanic practitioner. In many of these cases, further questioning reveals that the "victim" concerned has been "doing the rounds of healers" [and "magic dust" products] for some time, and now concludes that they were all FAKES or "financial rip-off" merchants. Most of them are spending so much time searching the internet for a "magic bullet" provider that they have become seriously ungrounded with little connection to normal everyday life and relationships.
I ask these enquirers how they would feel about changing their lifestyle? - Explaining that if they don't change the way they are living and relating to the world they will keep karmically re-creating the same old experiences and their progressive descent into powerlessness will leave them open to all kinds of abuse and neglect - both earthly and spiritual. Sadly most of them are clinging desperately [like a drowning person to a piece of straw] to the illusion that "One day my prince[ss] will come and then my life will begin!"].

Yes, they can benefit from soul-retrieval or extraction work - but only when it is clearly tied to personal responsibiility of the recipient for specific grounded changes in lifestyle and self-management/social/spiritual skills - otherwise the benefits will be short-lived and both healer and the [increasingly bitter] healee will be contributing to continuing mutual disenchantment.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 am 

I would truly read her words and then understand the message to it's fullest. She has helped many others including myself through some rough times and continues to heal some of the younger/inexperienced Shaman...

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm 

Foolshawk wrote:
I've done alot of extractions through out the years. Sometimes I accidentally let some of the negative energy enter into my body and had some not so good problems until I extracted it from my body. Can some of you share your techniques on extracting negative energy or illness from a patient's body . Thanks You! JIM :)

Hi, do u perform soul retrieval ? I am looking for a real shaman who can do this for me, I have been suffering with chronic depersonalization/derealization issues for 7 years now and my soul has departed me. I need serious help.

Thank you

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing