Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:26 am 

Are you kidding? I am NOT promoting me as "shaman", I never ever do this simply because I am NOT naming myself shaman as certain others do here - thats your bulls... Enocheye. Dont forget, that your own story you told here is more then dubious and much more advertising then anything. Typical childish behaviour from yourself what you are doing here.

I have a fulltimejob and if someone needs and wants my help he or she does not need your "advertising". Take a leave or shut the f.... up. It is blameful what you are doing here and now and certainly not "Love and Light" as you promote yourself being in.

Unbelievable ...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:50 pm 

Apu,
Such "colourful language" from one who is at harmony.
I much prefered your writings when you wrote this back in November 2007.
Where has your love and light vanished to?
I am not here to be playing games, I know my purpose, and you my friend do not know me at all. In your "last paragraph", you describe my very own thoughts on all religions, with one little difference...you mention in the last paragraph of your writings ...
Currently, when I am asked by others I reply that I am believing in the power of belief and there may be no absolute truth and that everything is possible.
I do not ask that question any more, for I already know it's absolute answer.
With all due respect, and a full stop.
Elizabeth

Quote:
[APU Wrote November 2007:
This is a more personal kind of thought-stream here, induced by some discussions I attended in Germany.
I am thinking on the connection between these two things. Shamanism as a worldwide phenomenon and religion [as another important one]. Here in Germany where I am living there are many religions around, living together in a kind of harmony. Most of them respect each other more or less. Back then, when I started to shamanize after the spirits call was reaching me I was surprised what "shamanism" was standing for [in most peoples minds I met back then]: There were Hobbyists around (and still are), who mixed native american religions with it. Once I was asked: "So, you are a shaman - then you are leading Sweating Lodges" - I never heard before of sweating lodges (and myself attended the first in my life recently in 2006!). Neither do I think this is good nor bad - I simply accept it as a kind of approach to shamanism.

Since I am walking consciously between the worlds of reality I had to face exactly the same situation, [but with a different emphasize]. During my studies in university I actually avoided the readings on South America - I did not want to hear anything from the believes and spiritual practices of the Indigenas, simply because I did not want to be framed as a plastic or wannabee or be influenced by the spiritual ways of the Andes, [where the Condor is a part of, and the apus]. I kept my personal relation to the Spirit of the Condor secret as long as possible, actually until 1997, in order to establish a personal and individual approach to her (hence my spiritual name in Quechua, it was given to me in 2001). So I concentrated on Siberian shamanism to learn as much as possible about myself and what was happening to me from a scientific point of view [because my actual practice has some central asiatic aspects]. Well, I learned more by the spirits and much less from these lectures and books, to recapitulate what I learned there.

So I wondered what is going on and what is this the usual way of reception of shamanism and religion. Well, after long years I realized that most people practicing shamanism actually borrow something from foreign believing systems. I wondered about the reasons for this. There are some intelligent persons around claiming to know why: they say that it is a reaction of a lack of spirituality in the established religions (like catholicism). I do not think so, I meet frequently people of exactly these religions who are deeply spiritual.

I came around asking myself what is my own religion. I am not christian, native, buddhistic, heathen, asatru, atheistic, nihilistic or animistic, neither I am jew or hindu, nor scientistic, ufologist or conspiracistic, nor anything else you may come up with. Currently, when I am asked by others I reply that I am believing in the power of belief and there may be no absolute truth and that everything is possible.

My question now is: How is shamanism changing your own religious believes?

I hope I was not too long in my thoughts,

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

[Edit: Corrected some grammar ... - english is not so my beloved language to communicate with]
[/color]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 am 

Oh holy one - I have sinned.

FYI: I am at "balance" and not at "harmony" - your very own thought should give you a clear statement on: There may be no absolute truth. You are always claiming to know absolute truths about other persons. That is ridiculous and dangerous. Go play with your own kind of people. One part of this very sentence you now experience. That your truth is not at all an absolute one. But that you cannot realize from your absolutistic perspective. Typicall Love and Light: as soon as someone tells you something you do not like there is nothing left of your masquerade.

I bet that you are flooding soon again all here what happens. You are waiting to spread your wisdoms and absolute truths.

What pisses me off here in this thread is your childish reaction when you thought I am really off and away. Ironical writings like the ones you did are clear love and light, full of harmony, yes?

Reading your postings it is obvious to me that you are a "Borderliner": You do not know your borders and cannot respect the borders of others.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:22 am 

Greetings Again Apu

Quote:
Apu Writes:
"Reading your postings it is obvious to me that you are a "Borderliner": You do not know your borders and cannot respect the borders of others."

Lesson number 1: Never assume.
Lesson number 2: You have already won when I said "you win". So there was the line drawn in the sand, and still you overstep the line and continue to disrespect my boarder. Who is disrespecting really Apu... look again, I am behind you standing at my line in the sand and you are off with the fairies. You really do look funny wearing that frock. However if it pleases you carry on... I will just remain here where the boarder is incase you get lost just holler.... okay. In the timebeing the readers may like to review your initial introduction to the forum from the pages titled "Shamanism - Apu Kuntur greets the community" in 2007. Or perhaps they may like to read myown introduction at pages titled "Shamanism - what to refer to yourself as". Let the people make their own decisionsas it is unwise to stear anyone into the wrong direction when one is not absolutely sure.

With respect (something you appear to lack-although I still respect the rainbow crusisaders they can become tiresome at times...)
Elizabeth the Mummy

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 am 

A traditional SHAMAN or ELDER would not be useing a computer or even want to . But for us a computer is part of some of our life's. For me personally I don't like using them. I have a hard time typing :oops: But I have learned that anything is possible when it's done with pure love and belief!!!!!!!!!! And there is to much ego related energy floating around our world. If something is done by a person in true love and belief than this is that person reality and should not be judged by others. Because we do not or should not even wonder about this persons actions or believe's. Just like Barry he totally believes that a spirit or curse has ruined his life to this day. And for Barry this is his truth that he is living! So no matter what anyone else thinks this is Barrys truth. Barry ask me for some answers and I told him than what I thought. I'm sure he did not like what I said but I told him in true love and belief what I thought. Barry I'm sure does not dislike me for my reply. There is nothing written in stone and there is millions of answers to the same problem. And it different to everyone and there is no right or wrong. We should not judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace be with all of you!! Many Blessings even if you do not need them! :D Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:56 pm 

Jim

You are wise indeed.
Thankyou.
Your words make all the difference because you are quite correct.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:10 am 

Hi Jim,
I certainly do not dislike you for what your opinion of my problem you said, I just cannot agree with you. You said the whole problem is self-created. Then please explain why this is affecting my brother aswell. Also there has been knocking on the bedroom doors when no one is doing it, things have been thrown over when no one is near them. My father and brother have seen and heard this aswell. This is not created by my own negative thoughts. Spirits certainly exist. I do not "believe" in spirits, I know 100% that they truly exist. I have lived with this one all my life. I am gtatefull that you took the time to try to help, but what I need is someone capable of removing this tormentor. I am phoning a medium today, hopefully she may be able to help.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm 

enocheye wrote:
Greetings Again Apu

Quote:
Apu Writes:
"Reading your postings it is obvious to me that you are a "Borderliner": You do not know your borders and cannot respect the borders of others."

Lesson number 1: Never assume.
Lesson number 2: You have already won when I said "you win". So there was the line drawn in the sand, and still you overstep the line and continue to disrespect my boarder. Who is disrespecting really Apu... look again, I am behind you standing at my line in the sand and you are off with the fairies. You really do look funny wearing that frock. However if it pleases you carry on... I will just remain here where the boarder is incase you get lost just holler.... okay. In the timebeing the readers may like to review your initial introduction to the forum from the pages titled "Shamanism - Apu Kuntur greets the community" in 2007. Or perhaps they may like to read myown introduction at pages titled "Shamanism - what to refer to yourself as". Let the people make their own decisionsas it is unwise to stear anyone into the wrong direction when one is not absolutely sure.

With respect (something you appear to lack-although I still respect the rainbow crusisaders they can become tiresome at times...)
Elizabeth the Mummy

You simply cannot bear with the fact that not all around are applauding you - since you are writing here you are violating borders of the users. Typical Borderliner, a psychosomatic diagnosis. So, now YOU was victim of a border-crossing I did voluntarily in order that you can taste your own medicince. Take a lesson from your own reaction and stop doing this border-violating thing again. I have not written much about my own path and way. Any reader can take own conclusions reading your stuff here - most of it pure spamming and without much substance.

To Barry: A Poltergeist is a being which either does not realize being dead or try to communicate and gets no reply, thus being angry. In neither case it is a creation born from your psyche. The medium - when it is a good one - can help you to understand who and what is behind the whole thing. But no one can help you by downplaying the whole thing or throwing around with Love and Light. The origin of this one can either have nothing at all something to do with your familiy - or it maybe a connection with the surrounding neighbourhood or the predecessors of your home where you are living now. It does not help when you are travelling far, the shaman or medium has to attend at your home in flesh-and-blood to resolve this problem.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:08 pm 

Quote:
A traditional SHAMAN or ELDER would not be useing a computer or even want to .

Who told you this crap? Ever reflected that Computers are also available in Siberia? Try www.tengerism.org to prove that you are not at all right in this case. Sometimes I wonder why anyone thinks "traditional shamans" are somehow far off anything modern. They even drive cars, watch TV and on occasion surf the Internet.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm 

apu kundur, You totally did not understand what I meant and I don't need someone to tell me because computers were not invented yet in reference to what I was saying. :D Jim Ps Soul searching would be Wise!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:27 pm 

Apu Wrote
A Poltergeist is a being which either does not realize being dead or try to communicate and gets no reply, thus being angry.

Like I said earlier Apu...
You win.
Now I will ignore you as you cross and cross and cross pacing the floor under your own steam cloud trying to decieve others into thinking it is a smoke screen. It is steam that is about you Apu.

With respect from a tiny droplet of water.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 pm 

Your comments, Enocheye, are quite strange and off. What do you try to achieve? That you try to be that wise one which does knock off this dark and unwise one like me? Me fool using colourful words? Don't you think that these rhetoric tricks are not obvious you try to use here? That is clear light and love shining. But it is not a true light but one shed from your ego.

Wisdom is something I do not see coming from you. I have made my statements and retreat now in realiter. I only came back because of your irony which obviously is telling more about you then all LuL you share here. Go on and do what you will here - now it is your playground, really. In one point you really won: you made this whole thing a theater for your own.

A pity that this board degenerated into a Love and Light - Newage - thing. I put you on my list: after 2012 I asume that you are ascended and away from here.

Life long and prosper until then.

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 pm 

apu kuntur, I have one more thing to share with you. I have several brothers that are Real Traditional Shamans that live in Sierra Madre Occidental range of Mexico. The Shamans and the people haven't changed there ceremonial practices at all. I have been a guest to several of there peyote ceremony's. There has been a few people that have tryed to set up a computer area for the young children and the elders and the Shamans have refused to let this happen they know that the outside world via computers would influence the children in a negative way. Just like televisions do to. And know this is not crap and it was told to me by Huichol Shamans not just one.I have went to a place were I try not to go emotionally and I let it happen. I hope you find what ever answers you are searching for and find your bliss just remember what goes around comes around and for someone that claims he is the unfolder of wings you most see more earth than sky. Many Blessings!! Sorry for my truthfulness :? Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 am 

Hmmm

As sunlight passes through the raindrop it is magnified and distorted on the opposite side. As the sunlight turns to see where it has come from it sees a giant of itself and becomes afraid. What can I do if I am a raindrop. Nothing other than to vibrate the light that was given to me back to the outer world. It is not my problem if the sun can not recognise itself. However it dosen't mean that I don't care. I do.

So I will just fall from the eye that shed me and recycle through the earth until I rise up and reach the sun again. If the sun recognises me perhaps time will have changed his thoughts about me. We shall see, and then we shall know.

What was once white is now a rainbow and will be white again another day.
Walk well your path Apu and remember to thank the wind that carries you on your journey, just as I thank the sun for raising me and the earth for putting my feet firmly on the ground.
You once gave me good advice and I accepted it and thank you for it now.
You said "Liz ground yourself." I did. Now I return the favour and say to you Apu "Ground yourself." From one healer to another.

With Respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 am 

Apu Kuntur wrote:
I dont believe it: Here are people thinking that helping via Online-Boards in those questions does work.

Apu Kuntur

i agree, i that as it goes we should not rely on the internet and computors because theyre souls are weak, they should be a last resort in times when you have searched and despaired and done the same over again,

i speak here because i am a relatively crazy nature loving person and most "new-age" people in wales walk the easy path beside the true one witch leads no-where, so a month ago i found myself in a hole and asked for guidance and after a two day holiday to the old places in wales, i came back to find this place, it has been a shining light, but if i get to close to it i feel it will swallow me whole and i will no longer be able to guide myself because i will be blinded by this light and unable to see others brighter lights in the real world.

if this post has made little sense,[ look again with new eyes ]
this qoute is basically what i am trying to get across

Lao Tsu [ i think that was his name] wrote:
Those who speak do not know,
Those who know do not speak.

Tao te ching

StoneCrow...
Heal yourself before you heal others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing